BY GIORGIO ARMANI #8 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

• Does this have long staying power ?? 16 Answers
  • EEst-ce que cette parfume est belle ?1 Answers
  • Im currently using Giorgio Armani's 'Sí' perfume... BEST ...2 Answers
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
This is MY scent. I love when I can recognize it on someone else. It smells so sexy and not flowery at all. If you like flowery; this isn't for you. I love how fresh yet elegant it is. I get many compliments.
Monica R.
Katy, TX
For years I struggled to find one scent for me as person. Finally, I have found my signature scent! It lasts all day and I only have to spray once or twice. I have fallen in love with this perfume.
Mayra V.
This is my favorite perfume! Every time I wear it, I get compliments. This scent is delicate, yet it lingers and is very long lasting. I purchased mine from Sephora. I highly recommend getting yourself a sample, you’ll want the full size!
Abigail G.
I'm going to be completely honest. I was flipping through People Magazine or InStyle and through every flip I could smell the most beautifully classic perfume. I kept flipping through the pages until I got to the Si Ad. And I dug my nose in that ad. The perfume is so unique and wonderful. I haven't smelled anything like it. Its long lasting and that day I dug my nose in the ad I got so many compliments. Although right now I can't purchase it I'm saving up for it. And I know this is going to be one of my signature all time favorite perfumes.
Nuvia R.
Humble , TX
I've never actually owned one but I would say I love the way it smells. My ex sister in law had this and every now and then I would spray myself lol. I would buy just haven't had the right time
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
I love that you don't have to compromise fun and sexy with this fragrance. It is definitely one of my favorite scents. You will absolutely get compliments wherever you go when you wear this.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is a nice perfume. I got a sample vial in a Sephora fragrance sampler. At first, I had mixed feelings about this perfume and decided to get Stella EDT instead. However, I used the sample vial again and realized how much I loved it. It's similar in feel to my original Jimmy Choo but sweeter and has more depth. The sillage is great. It's noticeable but not too much. For me, the top notes fade quite quickly but the middle and base notes last for hours. There's a nice amber-woody smell that lingers. I definitely don't get it to last ALL DAY but still pretty great wear. I just bought a travel spray and couldn't be happier. I wouldn't wear this daily but it's great for any occasion.
Keyshia C.
New York
Another one of my favorites! I love to spritz this all over me from head to toe! Whenever I wear this perfume women and men notice and ask what is it that scent, they're like "You smell amazing." This perfume is so outstanding that I can't help but to fall in love with smelling myself, but I think it disappears slowly after a few hours so I layer this perfume with one of my favorite body oil. I leave my house least an hour after spraying it and I get compliments up until (6 hours!) I absolutely love it. As my Abuela would say, you're not too old or too young for this beautiful perfume. Spicy, sweet and sexy!
Ana C.
Williamsport, PA
I personally love Giorgio Armani! I love this fragrance. It gives me a boost of confidence and I love it! I always purchase and use this one even though it is a bit pricey it is worth it!
Cindy C.
Northridge
A bit pricey but i am looking forward to buying this product. I bought a set as a christmas gift for a friend and i was so sold on the sample i was provided that i felt i owe myself a set too.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?