BY GIORGIO ARMANI #9 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Casey D.
Lindenhurst , NY
I am not a fan of the scent of this perfume. It is quite strong. I ended up passing it along to a friend. The packaging is very nice and luxe. Would not repurchase. I would recommend testing it in store and wearing for the day before buying.
Stephanie S.
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this perfume I received in my most recent VoxBox. I am not usually a heavy perfume wearer, and most of my scents are super light, citrus heavy, or clean.

This scent was completely different from all of those, yet still wasn't too heavy on the florals and musks that I don't love about most designer fragrances for ladies. I think the best part was the soft vanilla scent that smoothed out all of the other notes.

The only downside to this is that my husband remarked that I smelled just like my mom the first time I wore it. He's super sensitive to smells, so it is always a weird thing when he connects something like that. Haha.
Anika K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorites! I love the bottle and the scent is a perfect mix of floral and musky! It lasts on my skin for hours and it mixes with my body chemistry to form a really unique scent that's I've never smelled before!
Jasmine J.
Alexandria , VA
This is my favorite! The smell is very light and sweet. It’s also long lasting. I spray it it in about three places and it stays on all day. I always get compliments about this scent. I usually buy from Macy’s they have best sales.
Ms. S.
So happy when I found the 5 oz bottle for a cool $140! I’m not even half way with this perfume and I’ve had it since or before June! Not going to lie my coworker first purchase this and I thought she smelled like an old lady! But that granny smell must have got to me bc now I love it 😊
Brenda L.
San Diego, CA
I bought this perfume a month ago and I'm completely in love with it! It's a fancy and elegant perfume! It is remarkable and a little strong, so just take care of the dosage. I find this perfume seductive and with an excellent durability. I simply loved!
Shani W.
Boswell, OK
I received this perfume as a Christmas gift last year and I adore it! I live that it is the perfect mix of floral, and wood. Not to strong, but definitely long lasting. I got so many compliments on my smell when I wear it!
Cha D.
Maynard, MA
If you are looking for a mature fragrance that doesn’t make you smell like an old lady, you just found it! It’s on the sweet side. A bold fragrance for a confident woman. Perfect for night time doesn’t matter the season!
Audrey M.
This is my favorite perfume. I first smelled it while browsing perfumes during the holidays. One sniff and I was hooked! It's so warm and sweet smelling, comforting but also sexy. It's expensive but definitely worth it!!
Morgan A.
Ashburn, VA
I adore this stuff. It has such a light smell, but it's very captivating! I bought the gift set that came with the lotion, so I was pleased with the price. It fades throughout the day, but into a lovely hint of fragrance.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back