BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Marlie G.
Miami Beach , FL
Best rating for the best perfume of all times! Honestly one of the best perfumes I have ever tried and I’ve been using it for a couple of years now. Great scent, and it stays throughout the whole day. I have got all kinds of compliments wearing this perfume :)
Ty M.
Houston
By far one of my favorite scents. Long lasting, a head turner for sure. I get tons of compliments. I prefer this one over YSL’s Black Opium. I am on my second bottle. Will always be in my top five.
Han S.
I love the freshness of this perfume spray. Just a few sprays and the perfume can last for a long time. I like how it is not strong but people can smell you from a distance. It is sweet so if you do not like sweet scents this isn't your perfume. I LOVE IT!
Natyra C.
I love this scent. Its is more of a night time scent and just smells....sexy for lack of a better word. The bottle is nice and sleek and the fragrance lasts a long time. Its pricey but thats expected with it being the brand it is. Would definitely recommend
Sienna F.
This is my go to perfume. It’s a perfect balance of sweet and musky and it just makes me feel more mature wearing it. I always get compliments on it and I think it’s worth the price. If you’re looking for a great perfume to try this is definitely it!
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
This is such a unique fragrance. It's sweet and fruity but in a mature and elegant way. I get compliments from men and women whenever I wear it. I own a lot of fragrances and I've been keeping this one in the regular rotation for at least two years!
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
I love fragrances and this is very sexy and pleasing fragrance. The best part is that it is long lasting. It is pricey but if you buy the whole set and if you’re lucky enough to find it at Marshall’s or tjmaxx then it is an absolute value for money.
katie a.
Odenton, MD
I actually enjoyed this scent very much so. It does have a floral smell. Which sometimes can give me a headache having smelt too much of it. I can say it is very long lasting, if you need something that lasts all day, I'd say this is one of your winners.
Erin D.
Chevy Chase, MD
The best perfume I've ever smelled. I get compliments literally everywhere from random people. Nice bottle. I got it off Amazon and it's a bit pricy but you don't need to use a lot so it lasts forever. Would 1000000000% buy over and over again
Shelbie W.
This is honestly my most favorite perfume I have ever had! The smell is just so magical! It smells fresh and pretty! It stays on all day long and I always get compliments every time I wear it! I would highly recommend this perfume to everyone!
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?