BY GIORGIO ARMANI #9 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

caprisun d.
United Stated of America
I never thought I would like this, but it's absolutely beautiful. To me it reminds me of this wine my mom used to drink?? It's semi-sweet and does a great job of balancing floral with spice. I love the dichotomy here- not too sweet/floral and just enough spice to grab attention. Classy scent, I'm proud to have had it in my collection.
Ally B.
Love love love this! It is expensive but it worth every penny I've never gotten so many compliments on my perfume before wearing this. No matter what the smell does not fade, and I work in a warehouse where it can got hot and sweaty and I can still smell it on me. Its incredible and I would definitely recommend this product.
Noelle M.
This scent is my go to! I smelled this once and I was hooked. It stays on all day with only a few sprays. I got this perfume overseas so it is not as pricey as it may be in the states. I definitely am going to refill on this once I am done with it.
Bethany S.
I got this as a sample and I will most likely be buying a bottle. I put it on to test it and my husband immediately said, "What is that? Is that YOU?" Hahaha. I don't like overly floral perfumes; I'm more of a spicy or fresh scent girl. This is solidly in between those on me. It's also not too strong, so I can wear it to work.
Jacqueline C.
My 17 year-old daughter wears this so beautifully, and has been for over a year now. It "is" her signature scent. When I smell it anywhere I have the emotional connection of her to this scent. I do like the intense version more than the original. I do feel the original does not last as long, as she felt the same way.
Emily R.
This perfume has a very strong sweet and floral scent, its very powerful at first but as it fades throughout the day it becomes this sweet and musky scent. Its more for a night out and not for everyday for a teen. The price is high but you don't need much, one or two sprays and it lasts for a long time!
Kelsey K.
Corcoran, CA
This fragrance is a bit on the nauseating side, I wouldn't spray it on my neck or wrist because it has a very strong scent. I would repurchase but I would not recommend as an everyday fragrance. This fragrance is more of an event or night out. Remember with this fragrance, a little goes a long way.
Mikaela H.
College Sta, TX
This is my all time favorite perfume! I'm very picky when it comes to smells of perfumes but I love this one. It lasts on me and doesn't fade also is really sweet smelling, I get asked a lot what perfume I'm wearing bcuz it smells so good.
Juliet Q.
Deer Park, NY
I got this 2 years ago from my mother. This perfume is amazing! The smell will turn heads . Sometimes I used to wear this at my job and I used to get so many compliments and ladies used to ask what perfume I was wearing . This is a very good investment . The packaging is sooo beautiful and simple and I can't wait until I can get my next one !!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Really love this perfume really sweet and perfect perfume it my first time trying this out really long lasting I love it really great value and pricey but good perfume would love to get this in full size
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?

back