BY GIORGIO ARMANI #10 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional. see more...

Tristen F.
One of my absolute favorite scents. It’s not too strong but it’s also not going to go away after an hour of the spray. You will not be disappointed with this purchase. It’s a little expensive but nothing crazy. The bottle is also very cute as well. You definitely will not go wrong with this perfume! A lot of place give samples, I definitely recommend smelling it and trying it on before a purchase!
Armela T.
This is honestly so subtle for an every day, first time i smelled it, i really didn't expect it to last so long, i got it from Sephora and i have got it a few times at Macy's too. The bottle is a nice shape and super cute, i wouldn't change anything but the prices, its spendy if you use it often.
Taylor O.
Semmes, AL
I haven't bought this fragrance yet bc I asked for it for Christmas.... but I discovered it by my boss! She smelled amazing one day and this is what she was wearing. I went to ulta, found it and sprayed myself. For the whole day I kept thinking "I smell so good i love this"... needless to say ill be buying it myself if I don't get it as a gift!
It is strong so you really only need one spray to last you a day.
Cherish H.
Round Rock, TX
This is such a classic scent! Sexy, fresh and young, but pays homage to the memorable designer fragrances that came before it. Vaguely vanilla, vaguely floral, but full aromatic. I feel confident when I wear this scent, like I've accomplished more than I have. I have other scents I like, but when it comes to networking or business this is the one I apply. Definitely worth trying a sample!
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
The smell of this perfume is amazing. One of my favorite notes is Patchouli and this has it. The price is reasonable and this is definitely the bets Giorgio Armani scent. BUT the scent did not mix well with my chemistry, unfortunately once it dried down it was sour smelling. I still love the smell, just will not repurchase for myself.
Piovanni R.
Bloomington
I smelled this on a co-worker and literally stopped me in my tracks and I had to ask what she was wearing!! I LOVE THE SCENT THAT MUCH! I Recommend this scent for anyone who loves floral, wood and musk. Usually I'm not a huge fan of musk but in the perfume it's not overbearing.
Nancy W.
McKinney
I absolutely love the way this parfume smells. Its sweet but not too sweet with a hint of other wonderful scents. I find it appealing to many and a wonderful scent for day or night. I have a rollerball of this and would love to have the full size one day.
Emily Z.
Love! Love! Love! I wore Clinique Happy in my younger days and I was ready to graduate to an adult perfume without getting too “spicy” in my scent. This is such a light, beautiful scent. Reminds me of cotton candy when you first apply but within 5 minutes the woodsy, vanillas scents start to come out. It’s just a peaceful, elegant scent that lingers in the best way.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Such a pretty scent. It isn't to strong but it also doesn't just fade away. I would recommend this scent to many. I always go with the roller balls that way you don't spend an arm and a leg and it still last for a decent amount of time. The bottle is glass though and I have dropped and shatter it before
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This is a lovely scent. It has some hints of vanilla, but it's a bit floral (not too much at the same time) it's very light, but has a warmness about it that makes it very unique. This is perfect for someone looking for a more sophisticated and mature scent that doesn't make you smell like you left a nursing home. Perfect gift for a wife, girlfriend, or bestie.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?