8 colors available

BY GIORGIO ARMANI #15 in Fragrance for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional. see more...

• Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if...5 Answers
  • Is this a fresh fragrance? 3 Answers
  • I am wondering what the difference is between this bottle with the ...2 Answers
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this perfume I received in my most recent VoxBox. I am not usually a heavy perfume wearer, and most of my scents are super light, citrus heavy, or clean.

This scent was completely different from all of those, yet still wasn't too heavy on the florals and musks that I don't love about most designer fragrances for ladies. I think the best part was the soft vanilla scent that smoothed out all of the other notes.

The only downside to this is that my husband remarked that I smelled just like my mom the first time I wore it. He's super sensitive to smells, so it is always a weird thing when he connects something like that. Haha.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm going to be completely honest. I was flipping through People Magazine or InStyle and through every flip I could smell the most beautifully classic perfume. I kept flipping through the pages until I got to the Si Ad. And I dug my nose in that ad. The perfume is so unique and wonderful. I haven't smelled anything like it. Its long lasting and that day I dug my nose in the ad I got so many compliments. Although right now I can't purchase it I'm saving up for it. And I know this is going to be one of my signature all time favorite perfumes.
jessica d.
jessica d.
Havana, FL
This is one perfume I will steadily repurchase when I run out. I loveeee this perfume soo much. I first saw Kathleen lights ranting about how much she loved this scent so I decided to give it a sniff at my local Marcy's. Couldn't leave the store without it after I finished doing what I came there for I found myself right back at the counter purchasing the full size of this amazing perfume. If you've never smelled this. SMELL IT. Your nose will thank you.
This is my absolute favorite fragrance!! I think it smells so wonderful and light and it wears all day. It is expensive but definitely worth it to me because I love the smell so much. I used to work at Ulta and I would recommend it to all my customers. I buy mine at Ulta and you can wait for their holiday sale where they sometimes send coupons for fragrance (if you're platinum) or you can get a free gift with the fragrance!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most incredible perfume I have ever worn. Its so classic and timeless. You get warm and sexy, but also floral and girly. The bottle looks nice and classy. I smell this every time I walk by it in sephora even though I already own it! My husband loves when I wear this perfume. It is officially my signature scent. Perfect for a woman trying to find something a little more mature, but not too strong and musky. Perfect!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
This perfume is one of my top five favorites. It's so elegant, yet sexy, and divine. I wear this one frequently and always get compliments whenever I have it on. I love the way it stays put and the smell lingers for hours after you apply to your pressure points. I tell all of my girlfriends about this perfume and have bought it as gifts for other because it works well for so many women. It's just a great perfume!
Naik C.
Naik C.
I consider this fragrance classic and elegant , which may be targeting women 30 and older. When I used I feel sophisticated. It can be used to be indoors , or if you work in an office for example, is perceived as subtle and immersive way for many hours without being intrusive fragrance. It has nothing to do with sports or outdoor . I recommend it for use in night parties , weddings .
Angela D.
Angela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift for Christmas a couple days ago. OMG I am in love. Its a little more sophisticated which I love. I am getting older and some of the scents that are popular I am becoming to young for. Although Id say its an older scent its not extremely strong and has a nice hint of vanilla smell if you ask me. Love it. Great purchase and will buy again!!
Donne E.
Donne E.
My signature scent. I love this fragrance so so much! It's slightly floral but more deep/cologne-esque. It's easily layered with other perfumes. It's a mature scent, meaning not for teeny boppers, but it isn't a Grammy smell either. It's sooo nice. I'm not that great at describing scents so I'd definitely go test the smell at Sephora or something.
Brande S.
Brande S.
El Segundo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased at Sephora in JCP using a voucher inside a sample kit. The scent is feminine and not overpowering. A sophisticated lychee with green and sugary notes. The rollerball doesn't leak in my purse but sometimes puts too much fragrance when rolled on skin. -1 star because it does cause a little irritation on my neck and chest.
Camille A.
Camille A.
Does this have long staying power ??
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
marksville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this scent typically last throughout the day.
ximena F.
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Is this travel friendly?
Shahad A.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
Is it suitable for winter or not ?