BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional.

Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love this parfum by Giorgio Armani. It smells so amazing and sexy! Long lasting! Highly recommend it! I received it as a free sample  parfum and absolutely love it. I would definitely purchase the actual big bottle just because it is totally worth it! I have received great compliments when I use it.
NICOLE L.
Wilmington , NC
This perfume is AMAZING!!!! It has been my signature smell for years! I tested it at Belks in my mall years ago and immediately fell in love! I bought the big size because it smells so amazing and unlike any fragrance I have ever smelled. I love sweet smelling perfumes that are sweet but not overbearingly sweet. It’s a sweet musky smell that lasts almost all day! I get so many compliments every-time I wear it ! Worth every penny!
Megan L.
new brunswick
My boyfriend got me this as a Christmas gift. I'm so happy with the smell. It has a soft smooth classy sent . I've been complimented many times about my smell after I bought it. It's warm and inviting and makes me feel like I own a room when I walk into it. There's no other way to explain this perfume except as sexy and strong. Like champagne is for celebrations, Si is for strong sexy young woman.
Cassidy H.
Lambertville , MI
Absolutely love this perfume it’s so sexy! This is my first time purchasing it and I have no regrets I bought it at ulta and I would almost say it smells like a mix of wine and vanilla well a YouTuber Kathleenlights said that and I totally agree totally recommend it but of course go to a store and smell it yourself to make sure you like it too because of the high price point.
Anam F.
Stamford
This is my first high end perfume purchase and I am so glade I bought it. It best for party wear it pretty strong but so WORTH is. The scent is so elegant and sophisticated! Its so long lasting literally lasts for daysss! I really recommend this if you want good scented fragrance!👌😍❤️
Kiri S.
Stillwater, OK
I love this perfume. I got a sample of this perfume that I use when I go out. This perfume has a light scent that is not over powering. I do find this perfume pricey, which is the reason that I have not purchased a full size. I love that this perfume lasts all day when I use it. I will eventually have to purchase it when I run out of my sample.
Jocelyn V.
Gainesville, GA
I don’t own this yet but my sister has it and the smell omg my nose my body everything loved it! Lol i would sneak some spritz before school in the morning and it lasted alll day!! It did not wear off at all and the bottle is pretty damn big too it’s definitely the way to go and I will sure be purchasing it myself bc you can never have too many perfumes ladies
Kavita K.
Love Love Love this perfume!!! Its long Lasting and very feminine. Can be worn day or a night out. Priced right. The fragrance is more floral which i prefer. Would highly recommend this. Have recieved a ton of compliments on this as well!!! Would want to see if there is a toned down version for day wear especially for office environment.
Mahnoor K.
I tried a sample of this from the liquid luxuries perfume sampler ( which doesn't appear to be for sale at Sephora right now). I bought the sampler because I was sure I wanted to purchase Gucci gorgeous gardenia but loved the fact that I could get 15 samples to try as well before committing. I gave every sample a chance for two days. At first smell I did not like Si but as it dried down it became interesting and I kept wanting to smell my wrists all day. And to my surprise it did last all day. I finally decided to turn in my certificate for Si and I am thrilled with it. It's clean and fresh and noticeable but not overpowering.
Valeria G.
wow wow wow! this perfume is more than amazing! it smells so nice and fresh. the scent is very long lasting and as soon as you walk into a room everyone can smell the greatness! everyone is always complimenting me about it.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?