BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #16 in Perfume for Her

Si is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and independent spirit. A modern chypre reinvented, Si opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly recedes to airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness while grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail. Notes: Chypre, Blackcurrant Nectar, Airy Florals, Musky Blond Wood. Style: Graceful. Modern. Unconventional. see more...

Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I love this parfum by Giorgio Armani. It smells so amazing and sexy! Long lasting! Highly recommend it! I received it as a free sample  parfum and absolutely love it. I would definitely purchase the actual big bottle just because it is totally worth it! I have received great compliments when I use it.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I love this perfume , it’s mature and sexy! The scent lasts all day and the throw on this one is fantastic so believe me when I say a little of it goes a very long way (use sparingly). The bottle looks gorgeous and chic on a vanity as well. The notes of this perfume start out with black currant, then move on to airy florals and are all grounded by a sensual musk, it’s a beautiful scent perfect for day or night
Mechelle H.
Berry, AL
Very unique scent, and definitely not my usual. That said, it is a lovely scent, and quite long lasting without being overpowering. As a Southerner we dread strong, high smelling scents in summer. They quickly become overwhelming in the heat, and even worse, can attract bugs! This is powerful enough to hold it's own, different enough to ensure you don't blend in, and an altogether pleasing signature scent
Megan L.
new brunswick
My boyfriend got me this as a Christmas gift. I'm so happy with the smell. It has a soft smooth classy sent . I've been complimented many times about my smell after I bought it. It's warm and inviting and makes me feel like I own a room when I walk into it. There's no other way to explain this perfume except as sexy and strong. Like champagne is for celebrations, Si is for strong sexy young woman.
Cassidy H.
Absolutely love this perfume it’s so sexy! This is my first time purchasing it and I have no regrets I bought it at ulta and I would almost say it smells like a mix of wine and vanilla well a YouTuber Kathleenlights said that and I totally agree totally recommend it but of course go to a store and smell it yourself to make sure you like it too because of the high price point.
Ally B.
Love love love this! It is expensive but it worth every penny I've never gotten so many compliments on my perfume before wearing this. No matter what the smell does not fade, and I work in a warehouse where it can got hot and sweaty and I can still smell it on me. Its incredible and I would definitely recommend this product.
Stuti P.
Santa Clarita
Recently got this gifted to me from my parents and I love it. It's not too strong and I love the rose scent. It's perfect for every day wear. I like that it doesn't smell to sweet or woodsy like other high end perfumes. A little goes a long way too. Just a small spritz and it lasts almost all day long!!! Worth the money.
Mahnoor K.
I tried a sample of this from the liquid luxuries perfume sampler ( which doesn't appear to be for sale at Sephora right now). I bought the sampler because I was sure I wanted to purchase Gucci gorgeous gardenia but loved the fact that I could get 15 samples to try as well before committing. I gave every sample a chance for two days. At first smell I did not like Si but as it dried down it became interesting and I kept wanting to smell my wrists all day. And to my surprise it did last all day. I finally decided to turn in my certificate for Si and I am thrilled with it. It's clean and fresh and noticeable but not overpowering.
Valeria G.
wow wow wow! this perfume is more than amazing! it smells so nice and fresh. the scent is very long lasting and as soon as you walk into a room everyone can smell the greatness! everyone is always complimenting me about it.
Asia T.
North Hollywood
Love, Love, Love. This is my top two favorite fragrance. It has a musky scent so if you don't like that stay away.  However, I love it and everyone who smells it on me seem to love it too. I ALWAYS receive compliments from strangers when I wear it.  You can't lose with this one.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Does this have long staying power ??
Illy H.
How longlasting is this perfume?
Andrea D.
Mexicali
Is this a fresh fragrance?
ximena F.
Compton, CA
Does this smell good ? Ive been wanting to buy this but not sure if it has a good light smell
Does it smell for a long time?