BY GIORGIO ARMANI

S Eau de Parfum Intense is for the modern woman who says yes to her most vibrant emotions: seduction, love, and passion. She faces adventures and surprises. The unexpected makes her intensely happy.S Eau de Parfum Intense has a 20 percent oil concentration, which is higher than the average Eau de Parfum. The fragrance comes in a luxurious black bottle with gold accents on the ring, base, and the S logo. Notes: Blackcurrant Nectar, Silky White Freesia, Vanilla Chypre Accord. Style: Passionate. Elegant. Warm. see more...

Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I was sent this from influenster for free and I am absolutely blown away by how subtle yet striking this fragrance is. I'm also so pleased that the size is so generous! Great product if you're a fan of floral scents
Amanda B.
Redding, CT
This perfume has quickly become a new favorite scent for me. When I began using it, it was unlike anything I had ever worn before -- it has such a unique blend! Aside from the incredible scent, they say that this was created for the woman who "embraces life & wants to have it all". Spritzing my perfume is the last step in my daily beauty routine & I couldn't think of a better way to deliver that reminder. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a mature, powerful, yet feminine perfume! I'm already dreading the day it runs out. Hello Christmas list! ;)
April a.
Roswell GA
I was given this perfume in the Armani Beauty Vox Box. When I first found out I was getting a fragrance I was concerned I've worn the same scent for 15 years. I like simple clean scents. I was overly impressed by Say Si I plan to either buy it or hope to be gifted it for Christmas. The scent is light and woodsy it has a clean spice to it that's not overwhelming like many intense perfumes although it is called say si intense it's actually a very wearable light perfume that has slight florals , spice and is simple in blend it's not one bit overwhelming or strong. Perfume is a hard thing to give I could say easily that this could be gifted and well loved. Thank you Influenster I've found a new scent
Camilla C.
This is a warm scent that is perfect for fall/winter weather with its hints of vanilla and sandalwood. It lasts a pretty long time even if applied very sparingly, and my normally very scent-averse husband hasn't been bothered by the intensity of the scent. Although I normally prefer a less musky scent, I'll definitely be using this one this winter.

I received this free for testing in an Influenster Voxbox.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
I'm so happy to have received this bottle to test out complimentary/free from influenster and Giorgio Armani. I'm excited to have been able to try it for free. I am very pleasantly surprised at how much I loved the scent. I'm very picky with perfumes. This has the perfect woody sweet smell. Not the sugary sweet smell I usually avoid. So excited to debut this scent all fall.
Lexa B.
Berkeley, CA
Influenster sent me this perfume in exchange for my honest review. I usually go for Muskier scents or candies floral scents however, this perfume is a combination of spicy and floral and although it was not initially a pleasant scent, it was just the alcohol. Lol after it settled in my skin it smelled amazing :)
Cherise P.
I've been in love with this scent since receiving it in my Influenster Vox Box! Even with the price, I'll be rebuying as I genuinely love this scent. A little goes a long way and the vanilla scent is to die for. I love it!
Morgan B.
San Jose, CA
I received this scent from Influenster, but my feelings and thoughts are all mine! This is not a typical scent I would go for because I usually opt toward fruity/ floral but this scent has such an elegant/classic feel that it is perfect for important events (weddings, first date, etc) I also love the slight hints of white freaks in it. Strong but not overpowering
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
The powerful-looking bottle and "intense" label made me nervous at first, but I was pleased to find the scent strong but not overwhelming. I typically lean to lighter, citrus or floral scents - so this came off a little heavy on me. Still really nice! I received this product in exchange for my honest review.
Nur T.
I received this perfume from Influenster to test. It does have a very long lasting power. The scent is a little strong but not overpowering. It has warm tones with a hint of vanilla. The bottle itself is beautiful.