BY GIORGIO ARMANI

This nourishing lipstick combines a wash of color and comfort. Formulated with Shea Butter to improve the overall condition of lips. It’s signature Armani Red lacquered magnetic cap locks with a click and to stay secure throughout the day.

How To Apply:

To better definite your look, apply High Precision Retouch Concealer around your natural lip contour. Line your lip shape with a complimentary shade of Smooth Silk Lip Pencil.

Backstage Tip: Touch up your complexion with High Precision Concealer if you lip color enhances uneven skintone.

Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick
  • "It's a beautiful color, will make you look beautiful, good consistency, definitely beautiful.The lip color is great and it does have this vibrant feel to it but it does come off easily not very long lasting. Other than that beautiful." in 3 reviews
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I purchased this as a potential lip shade for my wedding. The color is a bit more pink than natural - I was looking for something to bring out my natural shade - just a bit darker than this. That being said - this lipstick is a nice color and stays in well. It does a great job of keeping my lips hydrated too. I love the magnetic lid that keeps the lid from coming off in my purse. Genius!
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
I was sent this complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes. It goes on smooth and isn’t drying, however I found that it bled and didn’t stain my lips. It never really dried to the point where it didn’t come off of my lips. The color was rich and beautiful but the bleeding kind of killed it for me unfortunately.
Katie Q.
Austin
This lipstick is very creamy from my experience with it, the lipstick itself just glides on your lip very nicely, and it does not leave your lips chapped at all. The formula in itself is just so buttery and creamy. The downside to this product in my opinion is that it does not stay on fairly well, if you were to eat something, after that snack or meal your lipstick would basically be gone.
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Four Hundred 400 more...
I received these lipsticks from influenster to test for free and i LOVE THEM! Shade 100 is the perfect sheer pink for days when i just need a little splash of color on my lips without it looking fake. The red (400) is just as lovely. I want more of these pretty babies.
Lo G.
Boca Raton, FL
I was sent this for influenster and had never tried any Armani cosmetics before. I swear I will now only purchase Armani brand lipsticks. They are a serious game changer, so moisturizing and such bold beautiful colors! My absolute fave!
Paniz K.
Louisville, KY
I love it! I can not by enough shades of this rouge. Very easy to apply and stays on very long, plus it does not bleed even if I'm in a rush and don't apply any lip liner.
Cat D.
I'm hoping this is the right product. My package says ecstasy balm, not lipstick. But, this stuff is awesome! I love all the nudes. It is very moisturizing. The color is great, it has shine but not too much. And it doesn't feel sticky a all. I will definitely be purchasing.
Val V.
This is the best red lipstick i have ever bought, pair it with Chanels red lip liner for that classic bold red lip. i bought this at Nordstrom, it is a luxury brand so it does come with a hefty price tag, i only use it when i need a bold red lip, but this is the best red lipstick i have ever purchased.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This colors loook amazing in me. I am a giorgio Armani fan and this lipstick doesn't disappoint me. Is long lasting and not transfer. I buy it again and again. Is a good value and highly recommend to all girls that want to looks gorgeous. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
I have this in the color #100 Androgino. It's a good peachy beige color but tends to pull to the pink side with my medium skin tone. The packaging is beautiful.. I love the red color and I like that it has some weight to it so it feels like a quality product in hand. As for the lipstick itself, you definitely need to have the perfect lip base to pull off the lighter colors. You will need to exfoliate, moisturize and put a base down for it not to settle in lines and accentuate flakiness. I am not a fan of the scent, it has a plasticy floral scent which you forget about after 10 minutes. All that aside, the color is beautiful and the lipstick is super hydrating. It lasts a good time on the lips for such a light color but you will need to reapply after eating and drinking. All in all, I would probably purchase some of the darker colors since they have such a great range!
Haly Q.
AVON, IN
I love this color, i can only imagine it in person, sooo beautiful! I sometimes have the problem of my lipstick drying up on my lips after wear, how does this measure up on that aspect? Also how often do you need to reapply? :D
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
I want to buy a naturale color can someone help me?
mikaelly o.
Fica bem na pele branca?