BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A long-wearing, velvety-soft lipstick that leaves lips hydrated and saturated with color. The Giorgio Armani laboratories continue to push boundaries with this innovative hybrid lip color featuring a moisturizing layer to protect and repair the lips. It's infused with a kaleidoscope of pearls and colored oils deposited over dyed colors leaving lips feeling soothed and looking vibrant. Rouge Ecstasy Excess Moisture Rich Lip Color achieves the comfort and softness of a lip balm while leaving lips repaired and color saturated. Coat lips with this everyday lipstick that imparts ultra-luminous, lasting color. All of the Rouge Ecstasy Excess Moisture Rich Lip Color shades are inspired from a particular memory for Mr. Armani. "Lips are the signature of a woman." Giorgio Armani see more...

• I love this color, i can only imagine it in person, sooo ...1 Answers
  • I want to buy a naturale color can someone help me?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "It's a beautiful color, will make you look beautiful, good consistency, definitely beautiful.The lip color is great and it does have this vibrant feel to it but it does come off easily not very long lasting. Other than that beautiful." in 3 reviews
Lo G.
Highland Bch, FL
I was sent this for influenster and had never tried any Armani cosmetics before. I swear I will now only purchase Armani brand lipsticks. They are a serious game changer, so moisturizing and such bold beautiful colors! My absolute fave!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
This colors loook amazing in me. I am a giorgio Armani fan and this lipstick doesn't disappoint me. Is long lasting and not transfer. I buy it again and again. Is a good value and highly recommend to all girls that want to looks gorgeous. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Joselin V.
cynthia f.
I think this lipstick is beautiful. it goes on smooth and feels good on my lips. first time user and i highly recommend it. very good price.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
I love this product its expensive but i really love it and look great.. My color looks very nice when i put it on it color 507 .. 😍
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Super comfortable on the lips. Very beautiful color selection. Nothing to complain, maybe too expensive.
Karina C.
Dee W.
Woodside, NY
It makes me looks brighter. Love it!!Love it!!Love it!!Love it!!Love it!!Love it!!Love it!!
Farheen A.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
Armani lipsticks are pure luxury!
They are highly pigmented, do not dry out your lips.
Glide on so smoothly, the packaging is ABSOLUTELY stunning.
If I could, I'd have all of the colours the line has to offer.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
I want to buy a naturale color can someone help me?
Haly Q.
Avon, IN
I love this color, i can only imagine it in person, sooo beautiful! I sometimes have the problem of my lipstick drying up on my lips after wear, how does this measure up on that aspect? Also how often do you need to reapply? :D