Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick

Push the boundaries of exceptional with the first "CC Colour and Care Lipstick" that combines high-impact luminosity and impeccable hold.

Did Armani discontinue this lipstick line? I can not find them in Germany anymore.
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick!
San Jose, CA
Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick uploaded by Jyotsna G.
I got a chance to try this product when I got some samples from Bloomingdales during my purchase. I absolutely love the color and quality of the lipstick, its nude pink, best for everyday! Its shade #102. Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick
Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick uploaded by Tiffany T.
This color is gorgeous and rich! It’s not completely Matte so I may need to set it with some powder in the future but I love the creamy formula and that it doesn’t take much product to achieve this color.
Hollywood, CA
Do you ever get a sample of some thing in a beauty box and it’s so amazing that even the extremely high price point can’t push you away? That’s what happened with this lipstick. I received a sample in one of my beauty boxes and it was the best lipstick formula I’ve ever worn. I now have three colors and all of them are absolutely perfect.
Love the colors and super pigmented!! These lip sticks can last forever through anything!! Even after eating, the color just sticks on your lips no matter what
Fairmont, WV
Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick uploaded by Theresa J.
I love this lipstick. The tube is so beautiful and the top is magnetic. This lipstick is so creamy and hydrateding . it beautiful color plus goes on so smooth and silky. It smells great. It long lasting and it is healthy for your lips. My lips have never so smoth and beautiful .
Millen, GA
Love this lipstick. I got a travel sized as a present and I’m gonna be so sad when it runs out.
Hamburg
Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick uploaded by Elena R.
Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick uploaded by Elena R.
I got this lipstick a few years ago and habe loved it eversince! It is super moisturizing and feels like a balm. The smell reminds me of the Nivea cream. I got the shade 100 which is a really neutral nude tone that complements my light complexion perfectly. So so sad that this lipstick is not available in Germany anymore (probably taken out of the lipstick range completely?). I couldn‘t find out whether Armani replaced this formular with the Ecstasy Shine lipsticks. Knowing how great Armani lipsticks are, it is probably worth a try..