Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Lipstick uploaded by Maggie R.Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Lipstick uploaded by Olia O.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

An eight-hour wear, long-lasting lip color with a satin finish. Saturate your lips with a lipstick that delivers intense color and continuous hydration for up to eight hours. Rouge D'Armani Lipstick is formulated with Giorgio Armani's patented color bond polymer, featuring a color weave that delivers full color intensity and ultimate comfort, enhancing lips without fading and feathering. Encased in a sleek, luxe black lacquered case, its exclusive magnetic closure seals with a click. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • " Loves this color for everyday "makeup-no makeup " looks. Have a nice packaging, is hydrated and long wearing. I loves all giorgio Armani products and this doesn't disappoint me. Highly recommend to all girl,that want a natural makeup. 💋💋💋" in 3 reviews
Maggie R.
Review for: Other more...
Bought from Nordstrom 2 years ago. I picked bright blue pink color 514. This is a bold special occasion lipstick. I was going for a "Helen Mirren" look.

Pros: long lasting. Drink resistant. Skin like texture. Beautiful color.

Cons: very expensive. Fragranced.

Recommend .

I would like to buy this lipstick again in a different color. I want an everyday nude-pink.  Nordstrom
Olia O.
Lafayette, CA
Review for: Pink 500 more...
Loved this lipstick! It goes on super smooth and the color is amazing! I use it as an everyday lipstick because it is so versatile and natural at the same time. I have been using it for a long time and highly recommend it.
Paniz K.
Louisville, KY
This is my to go to with almost any look... I wear it during any season. All day, to any occasion. It's natural but still sexy. Gies great with my skin tone too.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
This is a great lipstick! The formula is exceptional, very long lasting! Easy application without fading and feathering. Very soft and moisturizing, leaves my lips feeling continuously hydrated, and this color is just perfect for an everyday look! Thumbs Up, definitely worth it the price!
Naomi W.
Bronxville, NY
Review for: Beige 102 more...
This is a beautiful lipstick! I love the packaging with the magnetic closure. I definitely have to be careful because it does transfer!
Maryam D.
Coventry
Review for: Pink 500 more...
One of the best lipsticks I have ever used. The colour pay off is amazing. It comes in a luxurious black packaging. I bought it from my my nearest Selfridges store. It’s so long wearing I would definitely buy it again.
Sandra K.
Review for: Rouge 400 more...
Very luxurious lipstick. Moisturizing on the lips. This red color is perfect for special events or dates. I love the formula and texture!! Easy to apply.
Worth the money.
Halee O.
Toronto, ON
I love these lipsticks so so much!!!! The Armani packaging is amazing it is magnetic and beautiful !!! There is a great nude for fair skin / pale skin people!! I love the formula and texture ! Would buy again!
Ludmilla E.
Super luxurious lipstick but with effect but natural and moisturizing, does not deliver much color. Low setting but beautiful designe that attracts.