BY GIORGIO ARMANI #57 in Liquid Foundation

POWER FABRIC is Giorgio Armani’s new full coverage matte finish longwear foundation. POWER FABRIC combines full coverage with an ultra-light formula and velvet matte finish. Upon application, the foundation melts into the skin, effectively blurring imperfections with an incredibly lightweight matte texture that feels like you're not wearing make-up at all. With a SPF 25 filter, Power Fabric offers effective daily UVA and UVB protection up to the promise of broad-spectrum SPF protection.

Because every woman is unique, POWER FABRIC foundation comes in 20 shades to suit all skin tones. The formula is adapted for each shade to deliver full coverage without cracking or dulling.

• Did anyone win this voxbox but still haven't received it in the m...3 Answers
  • Did anyone eles get in the Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Longwear H...14 Answers
  • What is everyone's latest VoxBox? Mine was Gior...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Anna D.
Anna D.
San Jose, CA
When I first heard about this foundation, I was super excited but I was also worried that I would be disappointed because matte foundations and I haven't got along well in the past. This foundation however, is matte without the heaviness or dryness that so many matte foundations tend to have. My skin has been dry of late, and this didn't emphasize any of the dry patches I had on my face. For coverage, I'd say that this is a medium to full coverage foundation, so it's quite build-able. The finish is a satin matte finish that keeps any oiliness at bay, while making the rest of your face look more and more radiant as the day goes on. One thing I highly recommend when using this foundation though, is to use a beauty blender or another makeup sponge you love. I found that this provides the best, most even application. I didn't like this the first time I applied it because I did so with a brush, which made the foundation just kinda sit on top of the skin rather than melting in. I love this foundation, and it's the one I have been reaching for the most. I actually prefer it over the super pricey La Mer foundation!
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Beresford, SD
I ABSOLUTLEY love this foundation! After seeing it popular on YouTube for years I decided to bite the bullet and try it. Because I prefer a yellow undertone I went with the color 3, and it does appear to be slightly light for me so I bought 4 for when I am darker and to mix the 2 together. I have been loving this and am so glad I decided to give this a try. Worth the price tag!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Omg! This stuff is a must in my makeup collection!!!!!! It's the best foundation out there and if you don't have it you should totally run out and get it
souad j.
souad j.
Kissimmee, FL
one of the best foundation i have tried .. its not oily and makes your face illuminate ....definitely recommend this foundation
Mona D.
Mona D.
Chicago , IL
I love this foundation. It applies so smooth on my skin. Easy to apply and works for almost all skin types.
Dinorha Z.
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
I would love to try this foundation. I can never find any foundation that is good enough for my skin.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: MEDIUM NEUTRAL, MEDIUM RANGE
Okay, first things first, I received the #armanibeauty #powerfabric foundation voxbox from #influenster for free, in exchange for my review. Being an Influenster V. I. P, I was ecstatic to receive this complimentary. Once I received my box, I was super stoked to find their were TWO bottles of the new Giorgio armani Power fabric foundation, with Spf 25 in two different shades, coresponding to the survey I took. I received shades 5.5, and shade 6. Shade 5 is Medium neutral, and shade 6 is Medium with warm undertones. I can use both seperately, together, or one or the other, so i was super happy i received the right shades! Shade 6 matches me absolutely perfectly! This foundation paired with my miracle complexion sponge, gives an airbrushed, flawless finish. I'm very oily, acne prone, so this foundation dries to a matte finish, which is perfect for my skin. It gives a matte finish, but yet also a glow from within look too. I'm seriously in love. Don't even get me started on the scent of this foundation! It smells absolutely wonderful! I'm obsessed! This foundation is medium coverage, but can be built up to a more fuller coverage. I now have two bottles of my new holy grail foundation! Shade 5.5 is just a tad lighter, but still works perfectly. This is the best foundation i have used in a very long time. I unboxed, and reviewed this voxbox I received from influenster for free, in my YouTube channel also. You can watch me "The Cherokee Gypsy" check me out! This foundation is very expensive, but once I run out of my two bottles, ill literally be running to get more. Price point is not an issue, if my skin looks the way it does when I wear this foundation. It's beautiful. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend trying this. You will not be dissapointed. And extra tip, I like to spray my Marc Jacobs coconut setting spray on top, to give my finished look an even more GLOWY look, but yet matte at the same time. The perks of working hard to be an influenster beauty v. I. P #contest Thank you influenster for introducing me to my very new favorite foundation!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Longwear High-Cover Foundation SPF 25 is foundation perfection! I wore it without primer or setting powder to test the longwear, on a 85 degree day. It applies and blends with ease, its creamy, and matte but not drying or dulling. I wore it for 10 hours, 4 of which were outside in the heat, & it still looked amazing. It takes such a small amount to get a full coverage look, the bottle will last for a long time. Shade 4 works great for me and they offer 20 shades to help find your perfect foundation. The packaging is beautiful, thick frosted glass, with a cap that covers the pump. Two pumps was more than enough to cover my face. It feels light on the face even though it is full coverage and I love the added SPF. It minimized my large pores and fine lines, which I haven't found in a matte formula. This is all without primer or setting powder! It illuminates the skin and flexes with your face for a natural and healthy look. For $64 retail, I will be purchasing this foundation again. It is the answer to all of my foundation problems! As a reference, I have combo skin with oily t z-one but I think it will work well for oily and dry skin because it's not a dying formula at all, which is hard to find with matte foundation. I received free from Influenster to test and review and I have found my perfect foundation!! I'm telling you now, it's worth the price and you won't regret taking the plunge. Treat yourself ladies, you deserve it!!
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Review for: MEDIUM NEUTRAL, LIGHT NEUTRAL
I really wanted to love this foundation, but I can't even muster up a luke warm like for it. I have extremely dry skin with texture, so I usually use a dewy finish foundation or occasionally I will use a satin if I am having a really good skin day. So I was already hesitant with this foundation being matte, but I tried to go in with an open mind.
To be fair, it does have some good points. It is a very pigmented product and a little bit goes a long way. So it will last a long time. It is full coverage, but if your careful and blend out well with a damp beauty blender you could make it a medium coverage. The color match on the number 5 was probably the closest I have ever seen a foundation match me.
Now that is where the positives ended for me. Here are the negatives as I see them. First off it is highly fragranced.. I noticed it as soon as I pumped some of the product out. And while it did eventually dissipate, it was not very quick. Also, the scent was enough to irritate my skin. This is a really big del for me too, as well as a lot of people. I don't mind spending money on a quality foundation, but when I get to anything past drugstore level I have the expectation that the makeup won't be fragranced, especially at Georgio Armani prices. Too many people have fragrance allergies. Another big thing is going back to the Matte finish that is supposedly for dry skin. It absolutely does not work for my dry skin. I even tried using a BB Oil in conjunction with it, but it didn't even help. it made any dryness look ten times worse than it actually was. Also, while its great that the product is so pigmented and can go a long way, it is very easy to over use it and make it look mask like.
Over all I would not recommend this product. I was sent a complimentary bottle for testing purposes from Armani Beauty.
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
Review for: LIGHT NEUTRAL
I received two bottles of this free for testing purposes through Infleunster and was thrilled that I was included in a box as luxurious as Armani. I think I have tried every foundation under the sun, but somehow had never used an Armani one (shame on me!). I love a good full coverage foundation and I always have high expectations when it comes to luxury brands. I will admit a part of me went into this hoping I wouldn't like it, because of it's $64 price tag and knowing if I did-I would definitely repurchase.  I ended up mixing the two shades  I was sent (one was too light) and have now tried it with an Artis brush, a foundation buffing brush, and a beauty blender. (For me, I like the Artis first and then some pouncing with the BB.) I used it with my usual primers and I gotta say-I think I'm in love. First of all I will say I do have to build this a tiny bit in my cheek area to get to FULL coverage, but for me that's not an issue. The feel of this formula is so light and comfortable I was concerned it wasn't going to really cover my skin, but it does so beautifully. While the finish is matte it still looks like velvety, fresh skin. There's nothing heavy or cakey here. I wore this 10+ hours in southern humidity and it did not budge, I'm talking zero oil or shine. For me that is basically a cosmetic miracle. I have heard lots of rave reviews about Armani's Luminious Silk, but because it's not full coverage I was never persuaded to purchase it. Now thanks to the brand and Influenster I have found a new love and my skin could not be happier.
Nashua, NH
Did anyone eles get in the Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Longwear High-Cover Foundation SPF 25 voxbox I want to know if we get a sample or full size bottle?
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is the finish dewy or matte?
Nashua, NH
Did anyone receive this voxbox and try it? Let me know! The color I picked was light. Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Longwear High-Cover Foundation SPF 25
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
E Greenville, PA
Does anyone know if shade 2 is close to Estée Lauder 1N1?
Anais B.
Anais B.
Scottsdale, AZ
What kind of finish does this foundation have?