BeautyFragranceGiorgio Armani
Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum

Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum

The new Giorgio Armani aquatic fragrance, for the lively woman who is in harmony with herself and nature.

You guys I have been loving the Giorgio Armani Fragrance Ocean!! Light and airy with the perfect amount of sweetness! Please share with me your faves? I am obsessed with fragrance Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum
Can anyone tell me the scent of this one?
[product:armani-beauty-ocean-di-gioia-eau-de-parfum] ? [product:armani-beauty-ocean-di-gioia-eau-de-parfum] [product:armani-beauty-ocean-di-gioia-eau-de-parfum] [product:armani-beauty-ocean-di-gioia-eau-de-parfum]
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum!
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kristin S.
I got this as a gift recently. I love this perfume. It’s a very clean, light, fresh scent. It’s a long lasting scent too. The bottle is really cute too. I think it is worth the price. This bottle will last me a long time, but I would buy another whenever it runs out.
Angela C.
Elizabethport, NJ
Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this fragrance to run errands or for spring/summer this scent is fresh and fruity. I consider this a good option for daytime wear as it is soft and radiant. This year I have been leaning towards florals, I enjoy florals with woody base notes it really balances it out. The lasting power is not so great, however the bottle is beautiful and a great addition to keep in my bag.
Gia O.
Locust Grove, GA
Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum uploaded by Gia O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Woke up friday last longing for a vacation and this sums up what I enjoy the most about going home. The sun my flowers and a nice fresh scent. Ocean views and continuous sweet breeze. This Fresh, Floral Fruity Green scent Ocean di Gioia EDP always toss me onto waves of nostalgia. This scent is so easy to love and easy to wear. Clean, warm, soft and inviting. Sparkling Pear, Water Jasmine, Sandalwood and Musk in a sweet hammocky slumber. Perfect for Spring/Summer.
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
💙 Love, Love, Love this perfume! This smells so fresh and clean. It says on the description that it is pear, white jasmine & sandalwood. To me I don't really get any of that it just smells extra fresh. People always tell me I smell nice and ask me what kind of perfume I have on. This one is deff one of my most used go to's. It is in my top 5 favorites. I highly recommend checking this Armani Ocean fragrance out, at only $100 for the big bottle that will last me awhile I think it's a great value. Two squirts lasts all day. 💙
Luisa T.
Miami
Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum uploaded by Luisa T.
This delicious fragrance is so easy to wear. It is a fresh scent, but in a very interesting and smooth way. I sometimes have to play with fragrances for a few days to form an opinion, but Ocean di Gioia was instant love. It is an “expensive” smelling freshy. It has fruity notes, which are not too sweet or heavy. Pear is expertly balanced by Citruses and Green Notes. Perfect for spring and summer days! The musk and sandalwood are smooth and subtle to my nose. They give the fragrance a touch of intrigue. Top notes are Pear, Citruses and Green Notes; middle notes are Water Jasmine, Salt, Lily-of-the-Valley and Rose; base notes are Musk and Sandalwood. These notes wonderfully play together, forming a light, airy composition. This Eau de Parfum instantly transports me to an early European summer day by the ocean. It makes me feel joyous wearing it! Longevity is good for a fragrance with this scent profile. I can still detect the middle notes and base notes by the end of the day. It does become a skin scent at that point, which I’m perfectly fine with on hot summer days. I’m very pleased with this creation!
Grace G.
Sylmar, CA
Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum uploaded by Grace G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I get compliments every time I wear this. I keep it in my purse because I’m one of those people that want to make sure I always smell amazing. It stays on for a super long time. I bought this because I used to use “aqua do gioia” and I always got compliments and wanted to try something different. Get this product :) #favoritefragrance #Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum
Caitlin W.
Nedrow, NY
Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum uploaded by Caitlin W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm not a fan of alot of Giorgio armani fragrance but this one is surprisingly nice light an easy everyday work sent im alittle more then halfway done with it im finding that im struggling to pan this bottle it last a decent amount of time its notes are sparkling pear water jasmine sandlewood and musk
Victoria  P.
Dayton, TX
Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum uploaded by Victoria  P.
This is the first perfume that I can say that I LOVE! It’s my signature scent. It is a “treat yourself” type of product because of the price but it will totally be worth it and will last. I’m not a fan of florals in perfumes and this one has a citrusy/sea salt/ocean/fresh smell. I love it. It’s clean and smells beautiful.
Chelsea L.
Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum uploaded by Chelsea L.
I stopped in at a local Sephora and was looking for an aqua sent. After smelling a few different scents I stumbled upon this one and it smells amazing. I’ve been using it all summer long and I have received many compliments.
Crystal  A.
Giorgio Armani Ocean Di Gioia Eau De Parfum uploaded by Crystal  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume is heaven in a bottle. It is a beautiful fragrance that lifts the spirit. I discovered this perfume through a You tube perfume reviewer. Upon looking up the reviews, many were negative about it. I ordered it anyway. It is a hidden gem! It is a fresh scent! As you can tell by the picture, I've gone through half the bottle in just a couple of months! Every single time I wear this perfume, the compliments pour in! There's is nothing average about it. Silage is a 10+++! Honestly, it is one of my favorites! My summer 'go to'... I reach for this perfume 7 out of 10 mornings. This is the only perfume I own from the Armani house but if all of them perform anything close to this one... I HAVE to have them ALL! This too, will forever be in my collection. I pray they never reformulate!