Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense

by Giorgio Armani

Fragrance Family: Floral

Scent Type: Classic Floral

Key Notes: Orange Blossom, Tuberose, Vanilla

Fragrance Description: This floral perfume opens with bright notes of orange blossom from Egypt followed by an intense heart of tuberose from India. Sandalwood from New Caledonia takes an addictive creamy turn, as it meets a sweet vanilla perfume from Madagascar to balance the intense women's fragrance.

About the Bottle: The blue and gold jewel-like cap symbolizes a talisman that encapsulates experiences with the intensity of each moment reflected within the translucent blue hue transcending down the luxe women's perfume bottle.

About the Fragrance: My Way Eau De Parfum Intense invites you on a journey of self-discovery, meaningful encounters, and intense experiences. With a heart infused with Tuberose sourced from India, My Way Intense becomes the ultra-floral iteration of the original. Made with consciously sourced ingredients and an innovative refill system, this women's scent achieves carbon neutrality.t of tuberose from India. Sandalwood from New Caledonia takes an addictive creamy turn, as it meets a sweet vanilla perfume from Madagascar to balance the intense women's fragrance. About the Bottle: The blue and gold jewel-like cap symbolizes a talisman that encapsulates experiences with the intensity of each moment reflected within the translucent blue hue transcending down the luxe women's perfume bottle.

Is this your favorite perfume ?
Should I get this perfume ? I would like to buy it but I'm scared that I'm not gonna like it..
Does My way intense more long lasting than the normal my way ?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense!
Gabriela W.
Callaway, VA
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Gabriela W.
The presentation of this perfume is beautiful; you can see on the packaging that it is a nice perfume. The aroma leans more to floral. I love it even though I couldn't use it on a daily basis because the scent is a bit strong for me. But it is perfect for a special occasion. I recommend it!
Anna  A.
San Diego, CA
1,254 reviews
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Anna  A.
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Anna  A.
I received Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense for free from Influenster and Armani Beauty in exchange for my honest review. This scent is beautiful, feminine and sophisticated. I adore everything about it. It’s floral, sweet and just a little woodsy. The notes in this fragrance are orange blossom, tuberose, sandalwood and vanilla. The notes that I could smell the most were tuberose, vanilla and just a little sandalwood. These notes transform so perfectly together creating a divine and classy scent. The fragrance itself is a long lasting eau de parfum and a little goes a long way. I only used a few spritzes on the sweater I was wearing, behind my ears and on my wrists and at the end of the day I was still able to smell it on myself. The scent also lingered on my sweater and in my bedroom. I have been wearing this fragrance non stop since I received it. This scent makes me feel beautiful and confident. It is appropriate for everyday wear and special occasions. The bottle itself is elegant and classy. It is made of heavy glass and is beautifully designed. I love the way the deep pink perfume shines against the sapphire blue stone cover. This gorgeous bottle is a must have on your vanity. I think it is really important to mention that the bottle is made to be refillable at home so it’s eco-friendly. This fragrance may be slightly pricey but it is worth every penny. Armani My Way Intense Eau de Parfum is now one of my signature scents. I would not think twice about purchasing another bottle. #ArmaniMyWay #contest #complimentary @ArmaniBeauty @Influenster
Jennifer S.
Corp Christi, TX
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Jennifer S.
I love citrus and floral scents as they’re my go to normally. This one starts out with a citrus, floral punch but dries down with a vanilla, sandalwood scent so it’s a very nice mix. It’s intriguing and I get asked what I’m wearing every time. It lasts a long time but it’s not too heavy of a scent to wear everyday. It’s definitely a scent for date nights or special occasions as well. The bottle is very pretty. It has a nice weight to it. The blue and pink are esthetically pleasing. Everything about this perfume is luxe. I definitely recommend and will keep it in my lineup. #ArmaniMyWayIntense #Contest #Complimentary @ArmaniBeauty @Influenster
Yuri  L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Yuri  L.
Everywhere I go I got so many compliments about how I smell. This is one of the most pleasant and delicious fragrance I ever wear. I just come to a room and everybody knows I've arrived. It's an statement fragance.
Becky S.
1,676 reviews
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Becky S.
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Becky S.
I want to say that I am very happy to have been chosen to receive this full size Armani My Way Intense perfume but if I'm reviewing honestly I am also disappointed because I can't wear it. I have been an active member for over five years and on every survey I select that I wear or would wear any of the fragrance profiles except for florals and this wears like an extremely strong floral on me. The packaging of this fragrance is absolutely gorgeous in a cobalt blue bottle with gold and pink accents. I also appreciate that Armani has created a "refillable" perfume and have cut down on ingredients (with both the fragrance and it's package) that are harmful to the environment. According to Armani's website dedicated to My Way Intense, the listed top note is mandarin orange and the middle note is Indian Tuberose but I barely get any citrus from this at all. I have to say it is a double edged sword for me that I have been looking for a new fragrance that lasts for several hours and while I have found one that does, it triggered my cluster headaches and I ended up missing two days of work. It is true that the medical community hasn't found a list of triggers as for other headaches but I started feeling it within minutes of the initial spritz. A week later I tried wearing just a small spray on my clothing (instead of direct skin contact so I could change if necessary) but it still gave strong floral notes and I couldn't justify taking another chance with it. I am sad though as this has been my first full sized fragrance from Influenster and I think my first Prestige #voxbox in nearly 6 years so I wanted to give 5 stars with hopes of getting another. However it is more important to let anyone that may have any aversion to floral notes or a predilection toward olfactory triggered headaches know this could cause one.
Ivy C.
Santa Monica, CA
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Ivy C.
I really like this scent, its sweet but but not overwhelming, it has vanilla and floral notes. I wear it for special occasions since it is a bit strong and try not to put too much, it actually lasts long
Zizi G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Zizi G.
This perfume is so good very strong but long lasting. This is the kind of perfume that when you make an entrance in a room people will notice you. Floral smell that has the perfect combination. I recommend this one a lot!
Pam R.
Addison, IL
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Pam R.
I received this parfum complimentary thru Influenster and I am totally in love. The scent is soft and citrusy. It doesn’t overwhelm the nose as other do. I totally recommend it, as it’s totally worth it.
Natasha G.
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Natasha G.
I usually don’t wear perfume, but I had two weddings to go to this month so I was so happy to get this perfume from Armani to use for those special occasions. It’s a lovely scent without being too overpowering and is long lasting. Would recommend!
Brittany  H.
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense uploaded by Brittany  H.
So I don't normally like super floral perfumes, but this one surprised me. When I first smelled it, I thought I would hate it, but once it was on I grew to really like it. They have managed to combine the floral notes with enough of a woodsy smell to make this a very nice perfume. The first smell, or spray, you definitely get the orange blossom smell, which if you have not smelled orange blossoms, they are quite fragrant. Once it sits on the skin, those notes seem to fade to the background and you get more of the vanilla and sandalwood. The scent lasted all day on me, even with the Florida heat and rainstorms. All and all, this is not my holy grail perfume, but I will add this gorgeous bottle into my rotation. One final thought: I love that Armani is committed to being more sustainable.