Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum

Ocean Di Gioia1.2mL Spray

What is the difference between Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum and Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum Intense ? Which one would you recommend?
Which one are you recommending Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum or[product:joy-by-dior-|-eau-de-parfum] ?
Does this perfume last all day? I am really wanting to get a new perfume but I need something that will stay with me all day. Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum
Start your review of Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum!
Maddy M.
Hershey, PA
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum uploaded by Maddy M.
I was ecstatic to receive this from Influenster. This perfume is super sexy and I have already gotten a compliment the first day wearing it! It reminds me of Marc jacobs daisy mixed with KKW Beauty body 1 perfume which are my two favorites! Highly recommend!
Mariah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum uploaded by Mariah K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this in one of Sephora’s deluxe perfume sampler sets & if I didn’t already plan on redeeming my certificate for a full sized perfume of Prada Candy Gloss, I’d probably use it on this. The scent is SO unique & it’s fun & reminds me of bubblegum but in a ~more sophisticated~ way. Not too overpowering either. Definitely going to look into buying this in the future. Obsessed. Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum
Marina M.
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum uploaded by Marina M.
Never sprayed a perfume and have everyone complement me right away. It’s such a nice scent and not overwhelming at all. Love it!
Rebecca  D.
Sayreville, NJ
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum uploaded by Rebecca  D.
I love this perfume!! I am so happy I got it in my box! It smells so define I get so many compliments every time I wear it! It’s long lasting and has a great floral smell without being too strong. I would 100% buy again and I love using it!
Ashley S.
Troutman, NC
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ashley S.
I wanted to love this perfume, but it’s just a little to strong and musky for me. I love floral, and to me the musk over powers the floral in this perfume. I keep trying it, hoping It will grow on me. Sometimes I’m sensitive to smell. It’s very long lasting with only one mist &The bottle in pretty!
Andrezza  L.
Kissimmee, FL
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum uploaded by Andrezza  L.
Thanks Influenster for this perfume! I love it! That’s exactly the smell that I like! It’s a mix of flower and vanilla. Really good!
Dia  Q.
San Mateo, CA
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum uploaded by Dia  Q.
It’s very fruity, floral and sweet. I like to just do a few spritz. It’s stays a long time my skin. I really like it. Such a good daytime scent
Malia V.
Mission Viejo, CA
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum uploaded by Malia V.
I’m really enjoying the scent of Armani MY WAY. It has a light floral scent that is really feminine. It’s not overwhelming (or underwhelming) in any way. It also has a sophisticated feeling of being in first class. This will easily replace my other perfume as my go-to. Great for date night, work or a night out with the girls.
Kortni W.
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kortni W.
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kortni W.
This smell is one of my new favorites. It smells floral but it is Suttle. It last a long time. I only sprayed one spray on my chest and two sprays one for each of my arms. I did this in the morning and I could still smell it by night time. I will be buying more of this!
Paola C.
Pottstown, PA
Giorgio Armani My Way Eau de Parfum uploaded by Paola C.
This perfume smells amazing and it lasts a very long time. My current every day fragance.

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tanmayee P.
Richardson, TX
il y a 19 jours
Jason K. il y a 19 jours
The My Way Intense scent itself has kept the signature feel of the original. Often intense versions are quite different to the original, but Giorgio Armani have kept true to the strong tuberose note. The main change in the Intense version is the removal of the jasmine and cedar wood, to be replaced with sandalwood. The bergamot too has been swapped for a bitter orange. I’ve purchased this as a present for a family member, personally I found My Way Intense to have a slightly aromatic feel to its composition. The removal of the bergamot has taken away the fresh element, and the bitterness of the bitter orange feels a bit too much. The sandalwood is probably what’s driving the aromatic sense I smell, and it mixes with the vanilla to make this fragrance feel deeper and woodier than My Way original. So if you’re looking for a light fresh fragrance, go with the original. If you’re looking for a deeper night time fragrance, go with the intense. However, at the price point I would recommend to either order samples of both or pop into your nearest fragrance store to try out. Spritz on each wrist and leave for around 20-30 minutes until you decide which one you prefer. I hope this helps 😀
Fatme A.
London
il y a 21 jours
Adriana S. il y a 19 jours
Depends what are you looking for, Joy is more fresh and bright. The scent is lighter and My way is more sweet, have more projection and stay longer on the skin. In my opinion Joy is sommer fragrance and My way is winter
Kate E.
glasgow
il y a un mois
Destiny H. il y a 24 jours
LITERALLY YES, lasts two days. I’m not even joking. I tried it on at Macy’s December 17th, I could smell it on my wrists for two days and it just kept getting better and better. Funnily enough I was also wearing a smart watch that day so I can still smell it on my watch. Armani doesn’t make anything that doesn’t last, plus this is parfum not toilette, meaning it’s going to last! 🤍