BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani in the year 1984. This spicy fragrance has a blend of jasmine, lavender, nut, coriander, cinnamon, clove, sandalwood, masculine cedar, vetiver, oakmoss, and patchouli. It is recommended for evening wear. see more...

Jennifer B.
This makes a great gift set for fathers, brothers, or coworkers. The best part... you buy it for someone you're around often and you get to enjoy the clean fragrance :P)
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I got this for my son for Christmas (he opened it early because he ran out of his other Armani), it smells absolutely amazing!! I love it, and am sure you will too.
Toni G.
Got this for my brother as a birthday gift. He loved it. Smells so fantastic. It seems to last all day on him and he says he gets a lot of complements on it.
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this for my boyfriend and it smells amazing! The product maintains its scent when used and is portable enough to be packed in a gym bag!
Kahla  P.
I bought this set for my husband and I absolutely LOVE IT! Smells great on him and he gets lots of compliments when he wears it.
Malinda N.
Bought this gift set for my hubster as a birthday gift. Smells good on him and he enjoyed it. No complaints
Rachel M.
I bought this for my husband years ago and I've been in love with it ever since!! The smell is AMAZING!!
Vanessa H.
Bradenton, FL
This is wonderful set, when I work for Macy's this was one of the best sellers. makes men smell amazing.
emily p.
Love the smell. Got this for my boyfriend for the holidays and cannot wait to give it to him
Yolanda L.
Sebring, OH
Pricey but man smells delicious! Christmas gift that keeps on giving because he smells good