Giorgio Armani Micro-Fil Loose Powder uploaded by Philip W.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Coverage: SheerSkin type: Sensitive Normal Dry Combination OilyFinish: Matte A silky loose powder for a natural, radiant complexion. What does: Extremely light and fine, Micro-fil™ loose powder helps reduce the appearance of shine, leaving the complexion looking natural and luminous. The powder fixes makeup in place and mattifies with lasting velvety comfort. This product is suitable for all skin types.

malisa p.
Petal, MS
Review for: Universal Nude more...
I have the original powder and it works beautifully as an all over powder or for setting under the eyes. It never gets cakey no matter how much you layer. It’s perfect and I enjoy it so much. Definitely worth the hefty price tag.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Gorgeous loose powder!! I have very dry skin and I usually am not impressed with many powders because they mostly always make my skin look dry and dull but this powder is gorgeous on the skin it isn't a completely drying MATTE powder it sits gorgeous on the skin it doesn't emphasize dry areas or texture it doesn't settle into my pores or fine lines it wears nicely throughout the entire day and sets my foundations beautifully it doesn't make my more dewy foundations MATTE once I set them with this powder I have the Nude one and I want to purchase the Pink Light one because I love it so much!!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Review for: Universal Nude more...
Okay so I was super concerned about this at first that it would give me flashback , but it actually doesn’t !! I love applying this with a big fluffy brush or sometimes with a damp beauty blender. It gives an extremely nice airbrushed finish to the skin and makes the skin look extremely smooth . I will definitely repurchase again. It helps the makeup last all day & sets everything in place. Love this compared to the Laura mercier
Susan D.
Austin , TX
I Absolutely love this product it leaves my face with a beautiful flawless look. It works well for my face and I have combinations skin. I don't really have any cons on this product I am thoroughly enjoying it and it's my go to product. Actually I'm running a little low so I need to to get more lol but definitely a great product.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
This product is horrible it does not give a matte finish it has some sparkle glitter into it that's my pro and con about this it does not set your makeup it emphasizes texture and that will seriously show. I don't recommend this product and this is not comparable to the Laura mercier translucent powder and do not use this for under eyes for setting concealer it will crease so bad that's a big no no
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: Universal Nude more...
This is a gorgeous radiant powder that can be used as a setting powder or a finishing powder. It looks like it has tiny sparkles in it but if you use the powder correctly you don’t see that, you just see glow. It’s kind of like the finish of Luminous Silk foundation made into a powder. I love it.
Saharatu A.
I tried this out at sephora and omg I was shook. I love it . I honestly think it's great for any skin type whether it's oily or Sy . Definitely does keep your makeup in place all day. I wish I had the money to bye this but I highly recommend this to anyone.
Consuelo R.
Hermitage Tennessee
Ugh ! I don't even know where to start ! I creased so much under my eyes and then I tired this ! Great job in making this product . It helps so much for creasing . I also use it to set my eye primer and it makes my eye looks look so flawless . I CANT !!!
Susan T.
Tonawanda
This product is exactly what I like for a finished air brushed look doesn't settle into my fine lines and makes me look and feel younger try this if your in your 40s and starting to have fine lines
Daniel C.
Los Angeles, CA
Ugh! Amazing ! As a lover of makeup I always try to get the best of the best for a beautiful full coverage look! This powder is amazing! It leaves your skin with a luminous finish and it doesn't dash back
It is a good product??
Abigail F.
Bryan, TX
Kat Von D or this? Can't decide
Brittany G.
Does this have flash back?
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
Does this cause a flash back?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Better than Laura mercier?

Sephora