BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Giorgio Armani Master Corrector. A comfortable and non-drying vitamin E and glycerin enriched based formula in a fluid texture that glides onto the skin and helps conceal imperfections leaving the complexion looking bright and radiant. Master correctors are suitable for all women and provide a specific answer to a given problem. Shade 1 `pink` helps correct dull looking sallow and olive complexions and shade 2 `apricot` contains a yellow pigment which helps brighten darker complexions. The ideal colour to hide dark under-eye circles. All skin types, Medium Coverage, Satin Finish.

• Is this worth the money? Or any better than any other concealer? ...2 Answers
  • What about this girls it's good? 3 Answers
  • I'm searching for a orange concealer and will this be good for me...2 Answers
Linda M.
Review for: Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector - # 1 Pink 4.4ml/0.14oz
Lightweight and highly effective in covering dark circles with a minimal amount of product, this corrector is perfect for under eyes. I use this daily because it doesn’t gather or settle in my fine lines and layers beautifully under my concealer.
kristin s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the bees knees! It covers my dark under eye circles like a boss! I have never seen anything like this before. A tiny drop under my eyes covers all the black. I use this before my concealer and it helps so much!! It is definitely worth it if you have dark under eye circles like me.
Roseena P.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Giorgio Armani Master Corrector - # 2 Orange 4.4ml/0.14oz
Brought my first tube a few months ago. Works wonder under the eyes . It's definitely quality over price . Only downside for me is that I have to buy it online now . Most Sephoras around me doesn't have it .
Emily A.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Master Corrector - # 2 Orange 4.4ml/0.14oz
For the price I was expecting miracles!

It does an okay job -- I think if the product was just a bit thicker it would work better for me. It has a bit of light reflecting particles in it -- similar to BECCA's Undereye Corrector, which helps brings brightness to the under eye area which I love. It does crease on me a bit, so I have to set it with powder.

The packaging is beautiful, which you expect for a luxury cosmetics brand. I do wish it was a doe foot instead of the brush though -- it can be hard to get precise application.

I like this but won't repurchase -- there are other correctors that work better and cost less.
Janice L.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this concealer forever!!!!!! I've tried probably a million others, and by far this is still my top repurchased concealer.
Thin light formula, good coverage, a little goes a long way. Also makes it easier to build up coverage. It's not completely water/oil proof so I'd tap on some setting powder over concealer area (during summer). Makes me sad that it leans towards the pricier $$ side, but totally worth it!!!
hanna y.
Review for: Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector - # 1 Pink 4.4ml/0.14oz
When I first saw this corrector, all I could think is how small the bottle is for such a high price ($40). But once I started using it on my dark under eye circles and around my mouth, I was hooked. A little bit of this goes a long way, which is important for the undereye area, because you don't want to use anything heavy under your eyes.
Erica W.
Review for: Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector - # 1 Pink 4.4ml/0.14oz
This color corrector is my absolute favorite I've tried so far! It's perfect for very fair skinned people. It's a thin formula but effective. It blends to a very natural finish which makes it better when you put concealer on top because it won't make it look orange! I would repurchase again and again.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Review for: Giorgio Armani Master Corrector - # 2 Orange 4.4ml/0.14oz
I have terrible blue/black dark circles due to allergies and this seems to counteract a lot of the blue . I still need to tweak a little bit more but I like it.
Joanie K.
Decatur al
Review for: Giorgio Armani Master Corrector - # 2 Orange 4.4ml/0.14oz
I have a problem with redness under my eyes, the gab Giorgio Armani works great for me and doesn't feel very heavy
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Only complaint is that it's a little too expensive and a little too small! However I am amazed at how long it lasted for such a small tube. I use under eyes before concealer and it completely eliminates my dark circles. Would highly recommend for anyone with fair to medium skin who suffer from mild to medium dark circles. A little pricey but definitely get the job done!
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA
What about this girls it's good?
Vel D.
I have olive/tan skin color...to put it into perspective I have Kourtney Kardashian's tone. I am looking for a corrector for my pregnancy mask (dark spots). Will this work and which color should I try, pink or orange?
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I'm searching for a orange concealer and will this be good for me I'm in Sun beige skin tone.
Vel D.
I'm looking for a product that will help me cover up my melasma on my cheeks. I developed mask of pregnancy with my last baby. I have tan medium skin tone. Is this a good product to try? I'm a bit hesitant because of the price. Are there any good drugstore brands I should try?
Lindsey K.
Charlotte, NC
Is this worth the money? Or any better than any other concealer? I have slight dark circles but I don't want something super rock and opaque