BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Giorgio Armani Master Corrector. A comfortable and non-drying vitamin E and glycerin enriched based formula in a fluid texture that glides onto the skin and helps conceal imperfections leaving the complexion looking bright and radiant. Master correctors are suitable for all women and provide a specific answer to a given problem. Shade 1 `pink` helps correct dull looking sallow and olive complexions and shade 2 `apricot` contains a yellow pigment which helps brighten darker complexions. The ideal colour to hide dark under-eye circles. All skin types, Medium Coverage, Satin Finish.

• Is this worth the money? Or any better than any other con...2 Answers
  • What about this girls it's good? 3 Answers
  • I'm searching for a orange concealer and will this be goo...2 Answers
Giorgio Armani Master Corrector
  • "only complaint is that it's a little too expensive and a little too small! however i am amazed at how long it lasted for such a small tube. i use under eyes before concealer and it completely eliminates my dark circles. would highly recommend for anyone with fair to medium skin who suffer from mild to medium dark circles. a little pricey but definitely get the job done! " in 9 reviews
  • "for the price i was expecting miracles!

it does an okay job -- i think if the product was just a bit thicker it would work better for me. it has a bit of light reflecting particles in it -- similar to becca's undereye corrector, which helps brings brightness to the under eye area which i love. it does crease on me a bit, so i have to set it with powder.

the packaging is beautiful, which you expect for a luxury cosmetics brand. i do wish it was a doe foot instead of the brush though -- it can be hard to get precise application.

i like this but won't repurchase -- there are other correctors that work better and cost less.
    " in 3 reviews
Amy D.
Review for: Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector - # 1 Pink 4.4ml/0.14oz, Giorgio Armani Master Corrector - # 2 Orange 4.4ml/0.14oz more...
This is one of the best correctors I have ever used, and one I continuously go back to.  While it's insanely expensive, and has the stupidest applicators I've ever seen, it requires so little to cover major darkness, and is also buildable with just about everything, including itself. Pink01 has enough orange to cut blue, but isn't so orange it's hard to cover. Orange02 is a little too orange but on women with a slightly darker complexion than mine, works fantastically. I often mix the two on myself.

I like that it has a slight "shimmer" for brightening though most concealers tend to cover that up.

The only complaint I have is that it's REALLY expensive for the amount of product (I tend to go through one every month and a half) and the applicator is idiotic--it needs either a larger brush or a doefoot.
Helen S.
This is the Absolute Best corrector pen around to me. I even use it as my concealer for my entire face. It's very light weight and doesn't clog your pores at all. Blends and covers very well. It reaches beyond what it supposed to do and definitely worth the investment. Not pricey at all. I love this product. Easy to use for the girl on the go like myself. It's so great I normally don't even have to blend it with a brush. It covers perfectly with your fingers. Highly Recommended!!
Heather M.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Review for: Giorgio Armani Master Corrector - # 2 Orange 4.4ml/0.14oz more...
I was introduced to this product when I attended a Conceal & Correct class at Sephora. I would never have picked such an orange shade, but it perfectly cancels out my dark under eye circles. It’s pricey, so I definitely recommend getting matched before you buy it. It’s worth every penny and I’ll be buying it forever!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Giorgio Armani Master Corrector 4 Green 0.14 oz more...
So I Recently started experimenting with these and I really love the color correctors, they really do an amazing job even covering the worst tattoos and bruising, however I wish there were a violet shade for yellow girls!
Sheila C.
Review for: Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector - # 1 Pink 4.4ml/0.14oz more...
I’m a repeated customer of this product for many years. Long lasting and effective. I like the fact that it has a precise tip and the product itself is buildable. Will buy it again if I’m running out of this product.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
Review for: Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector - # 1 Pink 4.4ml/0.14oz more...
I have finally found something to help with my dark circles! The before picture on the right doesn’t show just how bad they are but the after picture on the left shows how well this concealer covers. I didn’t add any other concealer on too of this, even though a lot of people do. I was so happy with this on its own thst I didn’t bother.
Linda M.
Review for: Giorgio Armani - Master Corrector - # 1 Pink 4.4ml/0.14oz more...
Lightweight and highly effective in covering dark circles with a minimal amount of product, this corrector is perfect for under eyes. I use this daily because it doesn’t gather or settle in my fine lines and layers beautifully under my concealer.
Kristin S.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Master Corrector - # 2 Orange 4.4ml/0.14oz more...
The best color corrector for my under eye dark circles. I apply this under my concealer and it definitely removes my dark circles immediately. It is priced a little steep but definitely worth it in my eyes.
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Wonderful correctors. Can be used to make an unsightly blue vein go away... corrects dark circles. Some dark circles are blue, some are brown... pink is good for blue and the peach corrector is good for brown. It’s an amazing corrector!
kristin s.
This stuff is the bees knees! It covers my dark under eye circles like a boss! I have never seen anything like this before. A tiny drop under my eyes covers all the black. I use this before my concealer and it helps so much!! It is definitely worth it if you have dark under eye circles like me.
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA
What about this girls it's good?
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I'm searching for a orange concealer and will this be good for me I'm in Sun beige skin tone.
Lindsey K.
Charlotte , NC
Is this worth the money? Or any better than any other concealer? I have slight dark circles but I don't want something super rock and opaque
Vel D.
I have olive/tan skin color...to put it into perspective I have Kourtney Kardashian's tone. I am looking for a corrector for my pregnancy mask (dark spots). Will this work and which color should I try, pink or orange?
Vel D.
I'm looking for a product that will help me cover up my melasma on my cheeks. I developed mask of pregnancy with my last baby. I have tan medium skin tone. Is this a good product to try? I'm a bit hesitant because of the price. Are there any good drugstore brands I should try?