BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Giorgio Armani Master Corrector. A comfortable and non-drying vitamin E and glycerin enriched based formula in a fluid texture that glides onto the skin and helps conceal imperfections leaving the complexion looking bright and radiant. Master correctors are suitable for all women and provide a specific answer to a given problem. Shade 1 `pink` helps correct dull looking sallow and olive complexions and shade 2 `apricot` contains a yellow pigment which helps brighten darker complexions. The ideal colour to hide dark under-eye circles. All skin types, Medium Coverage, Satin Finish.

• Is this worth the money? Or any better than any other concealer? ...2 Answers
  • What about this girls it's good? 3 Answers
  • I'm searching for a orange concealer and will this be good for me...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karina C.
Karina C.
Giorgio Armani Master Corrector is a hybrid concealer formulated to hide imperfections with two color-balancing shades that also target specific complexion concerns. The Pink shade works to counteract sallow, dull skin and correct yellow and olive pigmentation, while the Orange shade targets olive and dark skin tones to conceal under-eye circles, freckles, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation
Carley P.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Only complaint is that it's a little too expensive and a little too small! However I am amazed at how long it lasted for such a small tube. I use under eyes before concealer and it completely eliminates my dark circles. Would highly recommend for anyone with fair to medium skin who suffer from mild to medium dark circles. A little pricey but definitely get the job done!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I am just going to start out by saying I do not think this is worth the money. It is not a horrible product, but it doesn't do enough to warrant the price tag. It helps color correct dark circles, but you still need a concealer on top. This does last a long time because a little bit goes a long way. But I will not be repurchasing.
Dana D.
Dana D.
New Rochelle, NY
LOVE this product!!! doesn't crease, goes on smoothly and coevrs GREAT!!! has a bit of a shimmer to it which reflects the light and hides under eye circles well. i have tried TONS of different correctors but i keep going back to this one because ts still the most natural looking without creasing!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
This is probably my favorite concealer product. It blends flawlessly and it stays on for a busy work day! The only thing I don't like about this product is the price. Quality over Quantity! I purchase this every 6 months and it never disappoints.
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
This will always be my favorite under eye corrector. The pink shade is best for lighter skin tones. It color corrects and brightens with a thin texture. It doesn't emphasize fine lines or cake up during the day. You must try this!
Naima jazmine r.
Naima jazmine r.
I really love this corrector its very easy to blind its not heavy on the face and it covers well its pricey but its really worth it. Its great to cover blemishes I highly recommend this corrector.
Jamilla C.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
This is a CORRECTOR, not a concealer, but it obliterates your bluish under eye circles before you apply concealer. A must have!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Master Corrector - # 2 Orange 4.4ml/0.14oz
For the price I was expecting miracles!

It does an okay job -- I think if the product was just a bit thicker it would work better for me. It has a bit of light reflecting particles in it -- similar to BECCA's Undereye Corrector, which helps brings brightness to the under eye area which I love. It does crease on me a bit, so I have to set it with powder.

The packaging is beautiful, which you expect for a luxury cosmetics brand. I do wish it was a doe foot instead of the brush though -- it can be hard to get precise application.

I like this but won't repurchase -- there are other correctors that work better and cost less.
Janice L.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using this concealer forever!!!!!! I've tried probably a million others, and by far this is still my top repurchased concealer.
Thin light formula, good coverage, a little goes a long way. Also makes it easier to build up coverage. It's not completely water/oil proof so I'd tap on some setting powder over concealer area (during summer). Makes me sad that it leans towards the pricier $$ side, but totally worth it!!!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA
What about this girls it's good?
Vel D.
I have olive/tan skin color...to put it into perspective I have Kourtney Kardashian's tone. I am looking for a corrector for my pregnancy mask (dark spots). Will this work and which color should I try, pink or orange?
vidhya s.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I'm searching for a orange concealer and will this be good for me I'm in Sun beige skin tone.
Vel D.
I'm looking for a product that will help me cover up my melasma on my cheeks. I developed mask of pregnancy with my last baby. I have tan medium skin tone. Is this a good product to try? I'm a bit hesitant because of the price. Are there any good drugstore brands I should try?
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Charlotte, NC
Is this worth the money? Or any better than any other concealer? I have slight dark circles but I don't want something super rock and opaque