BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Mania was created for the man seeking a discreet, elegant, and classic signature scent. The classical freshness of Mania is built around a sensual amber-woody accord that brings to mind warm fabrics such as cashmere, flannel, and wool. Notes: Green Mandarin, Saffron, Cedar, Vetiver, Amber, Musk. Style: Fresh. Magnetic. Sensual. see more...

Giorgio Armani Mania For Men 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "This cologne spray smells so good and I love when my husband wears it." in 1 review
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
This cologne spray smells so good and I love when my husband wears it. Graf product for a great price.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husband wears this Giorgio Armani and it smells so good! It is a pretty good size bottle too!
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Here we go again!!! Have yet to bumped into one of these bad boys i didn't like!!! Loveee it
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells fantastic and i love the bottle, i would love to have it for my hubby!!!
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
Great gift for the men in your life ... Smells amazing and very long lasting
Giorgio Armani Mania For Men 3.4 primero me gusta la presentacion es muy agradable su aroma es como embriagador como de conquista miy bueno y la marca exelente
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
So great my wife has already gave it a five star because she likes it so much. I would say this is one of my top three picks for a night out with the wife.
Dawn D.
I love it when my man wear this scent, big man of most of the Armani fragrances for both men and women! great stuff!
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
would anyone recommend this for a 18 year old
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Just here for my badge... sorry!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Smell good?
latonya c.
Kansas City , MO
Has anyone ever tried this out?