BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Mania was created for the man seeking a discreet, elegant, and classic signature scent. The classical freshness of Mania is built around a sensual amber-woody accord that brings to mind warm fabrics such as cashmere, flannel, and wool. Notes: Green Mandarin, Saffron, Cedar, Vetiver, Amber, Musk. Style: Fresh. Magnetic. Sensual. see more...

Giorgio Armani Mania For Men 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "This cologne spray smells so good and I love when my husband wears it." in 1 review
sara t.
This cologne smells amazing. I would recommend any Giorgio Armani cologne for men who love to smell amazing. I have this to my husband for Christmas and he fell in love with it.
Esther B.
This smells pretty good. I love it and I always catch myself spraying a little bit on me too lol I totally recommend it . Makes my boyfriend smell yummy ūüėč
Isabel S.
San Antonio, TX
I found this one at very good price, smells so good, I think you never can go wrong with some fragrances of Armani especially this one and Aqua Di Gio.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Este perfume tiene un aroma irresistible mi papa lo tiene y cuando lo usa ya sospecho que saldra con alguien a quien quiere atraer
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Hearing Bout the reviews makes me want to purchase one too. My boyfriend will love it and my dad. They are soo much into scents.
Lauren R.
Old Westbury, NY
Giorgio armani are my favorite when it comes to perfumes. This smells so good like any other giorgio armani perfumes
Misty S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this. It has a very soft and sexy smell to it. I am going to gift it to my boyfriend this year
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells absolutely amazing. One of my favorite scents that my husband uses. He's just as into scents as I am.
Mia W.
Anything Giorgio Armani smells wonderful! Just like the other fragrances it smells this is another good one.
Nicole T.
Highly recommend buying this for any man in your life. Great scent and you'll just want to be all over him
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
would anyone recommend this for a 18 year old
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Just here for my badge... sorry!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Smell good?
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Has anyone ever tried this out?