BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Mania was created for the man seeking a discreet, elegant, and classic signature scent. The classical freshness of Mania is built around a sensual amber-woody accord that brings to mind warm fabrics such as cashmere, flannel, and wool. Notes: Green Mandarin, Saffron, Cedar, Vetiver, Amber, Musk. Style: Fresh. Magnetic. Sensual. see more...

Giorgio Armani Mania For Men 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "This cologne spray smells so good and I love when my husband wears it." in 1 review
Royal G.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my all time favorite cologne. I've purchased this so many times that I've lost count. I have an extensive cologne collection, but this one by far gets the most complements when I wear it. It's long lasting, and has a great clean scent perfect for any season. I seldomly rebuy colognes, but this is pretty much a staple in my everyday life. If Armani discontinued this, I'd be heart broken.
Xen H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is my son's first cologne and he absolutely love the scent.. it has a soft and long lasting smell and is not overpowering.. it was given by my mother in law.. will definetely buy again.. it's a great gift
Ashley B.
This is my all time favorite Cologne for men! It's subtle and masculine and completely irresistible! It's not too strong or too musky and it lasts all day. LOVE IT!
Heath C.
Any colonge with the Giorgio Armani name in it, just expect it to be amazing! I havent smelled this particular one, but i can promise u that it will be a great one! Def recommend the Armani brand of smell-goods! Lol
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I love this cologne! It is my favorite, and I always get compliments. It has a nice clean scent and not overwhelming. Great for everyday wear! It's a little pricey, but it's worth it. I would recommend it to everyone.
Brooke S.
This cologne smells really good! It's not overpowering but it does linger after you hug someone wearing it. I've bought it for a man, and it's one of his favorites! Definitely take a chance on this cologne!!!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
This one is a bit strong but when applied subtlety it is a great smell for going out I can practically sniff out my boyfriend. I have learned to love it really after smelling it at most social events.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
SMELLS AMAZING! Love this brand of cologne for my hisband! The first time i smelled this brand was when i was in high school my brother had it and id spray it all pver me lol.
angela e.
Gary, IN
This smells amazing I love smelling it I want my husband to try it out again he had it awhile ago but hasn't had it for aling time but I do love the way it snells its a clean refreashing scent
Brandy D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Giorgio Armani is most definatley an elegant, and classic signature scent. This is my all time favorite scent for a man!!! Love love love! 10 stars! Can't score this high enough <3
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
would anyone recommend this for a 18 year old
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Just here for my badge... sorry!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Smell good?
latonya c.
Kansas City , MO
Has anyone ever tried this out?