BeautyFaceFace MakeupGiorgio Armani
- Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 -30ml/1oz

Giorgio Armani - Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 -30ml/1oz

A vital first step to a high perfection complexion Contains targeted fillers to hide imperfections, absorb excess oil & enhance smoothness Effectively improves foundation adherence & extends wear Brings out a shine free makeup look throughout the day

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Giorgio Armani - Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 -30ml/1oz!
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Giorgio Armani - Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 -30ml/1oz
It soaks into your skin like a moisturizer and don’t feel like it did much to prep my skin for makeup but Because it’s so thin on your face it makes your makeup look very lightweight, which I kinda like.
Analyn F.
Manton, MI
Review for: GIORGIO ARMANI Maestro Uv Skin Defense Primer Spf 50 30ml/1oz
The price is a bit much for a product I can live without. It works but I’ve had cheap ones do the trick as well.
Selena S.
Love this. Will only use this now since I discovered it. I also love their Luminous Silk Foundation. I've seen countless make up artists swear by this primer. Makes your skin look and feel so silky, hydrated, and luxurious. Love, love this product.
Anne C.
Review for: Giorgio Armani - Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 -30ml/1oz
My favorite primer so far, the consistency is silky smooth, the smell is amazing and its definitely long lasting and not greasy at all. You can use a few drops and feel the smooth base right away I definitely recommend this primer.
Jamie !.
London
Giorgio Armani - Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 -30ml/1oz uploaded by Jamie !.
Review for: GIORGIO ARMANI Maestro Uv Skin Defense Primer Spf 50 30ml/1oz
So, first things first, this coffee table book belonged to my mother. After all these years she is still everywhere; a million tiny fragments of memory that click together but never seem to make me feel whole. Show love to those you care about and make sure you also take care of yourself. For me, self care takes the form of travel, and with travel comes a massive, massive array of niche hair and beauty products from airlines, hotels, and boutique holiday lets. It is from the Armani Hotel Milano that my sample sized tube of Giorgio Armani Maestro UV Skin Defense happened to land in my lap. This is a mask that is marketed as a primer, but its main goal of minimizing pores, absorbing excess oil, and smoothing the skin also should make it a nice hydrating addition to summer masking. Out of the package it has a ultra-light fluid texture that’s white, which melts into a translucent coating that is (mostly) absorbed by the skin at around the 20-minute mark. Whatever isn’t absorbed is wiped away with a tissue. I did initially like the soft sheen Maestro left behind but after a couple of hours it turned super oily. Not dewy oily, more the kind like when you’ve fallen asleep with makeup on. I honestly don’t see any place for this is my routine.
Lauren F.
Poole, Dorset
Review for: Giorgio Armani - Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 -30ml/1oz
My daily spf. I use this product as a primer after moisturiser. It helps hide pores and create a blank canvas. Really enjoy the packaging. Really recommend as a daily spf!
Simona M.
London
Review for: GIORGIO ARMANI Maestro Uv Skin Defense Primer Spf 50 30ml/1oz
Good to dry skin , very hydrating and lightweight however feels a bit oily when you apply. Enjoyed using it as it made my skin soft and will continue to purchase. Highly recommend.
Cliona O.
I like this primer but I find that it is a little bit oily for my skin. I use plenty of setting powder to matte down my foundation but my makeup stays put all day and the high spf is a massive plus.

Looking for your answer?