BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A makeup base that improves overall makeup results, prolongs wear, and helps to reduce the visible effects of sun damage and pollution. Armani Beauty's Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 is infused with targeted fillers to blur the look of imperfections, absorb oil, and smooth skin, creating a surface for an all-day, shine-free makeup look. Formulated with broad spectrum SPF 50, it provides anti-UVA/UVB filters that are completely transparent. They disperse onto the skin invisibly, absorbing sun rays and preventing them from reaching the skin. see more...

• Does this make skin look more oily si...No, it works amazing even in o... 1 Answers
  • What can you tell me about this primer? This primer is great I would r... 1 Answers
  • Does this primer work well for normal...Don't fall into the hype this ... 1 Answers
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Norridge, IL
Obsessed with this! You can use it as a primer under your foundation (and the spf won't flash your face white in pictures) or you can just use it all over as an Spf. It's super lightweight and doesn't feel like you're even wearing anything. Perfect for summer especially. Most spfs I've tried leave a thick white film on my face and don't soak in all the way, but this one is absolutely perfect. Don't be scared of the price either because it'll last you monthhhss.
KerriAnne G.
KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK
Wearing spf is so important, but often feels like a heavy greasy mess. This product is great because it feels so light and has a wonderful silky finish. It's great alone or under makeup, and it's spf 50!
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
This is OMG lije the coolest primer EVER Just tdied in a sample pack I got and #Gosh what a marvelous product. Skin feels and looks suoer luminous, easy to absorb and helps to make make up last longer.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
This product is so worth the price! It lays beautifully under my foundation and I love the extra sun protection
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
I love the dispenser it allows for a more even form. I have Normal skin and it leaves it feeling soft and airy
tykia l.
tykia l.
Smooth and long lasting . keeps my face clear and firm. it gets the job done.
Feb. 19, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 1 oz
An great oil in my skin I used before my makeup and it's really healthy I wish to have the same one
Karina C.
Karina C.
Oct. 9, 2016, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 1 oz
It is used to prepare the skin before makeup, it allows it to be intact Smooth and long lasting.
Lilian L.
Lilian L.
Dec. 19, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 1 oz
Giorgio Armani has the BEST primers, and I love to use this one because i have really dry skin, and when i use it, it mosturize my skin, i just need to use a really small amount of my maestro foundation and it lasts all day.
I usually go swimming , and it makes my makeup stay even in the pool.
Its Amazing, and worth it.
Valdirene R.
Valdirene R.
rondonopolis- MT
Nov. 24, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 1 oz
Amo de paixo Giorgio Armani muito mara amo amo Muito bom esse prime usei uma vez mais aqui no Brasil é muiiiito caro :(
lourdes M.
lourdes M.
Douglas, AZ
What can you tell me about this primer?
Tabby C.
Tabby C.
Does this make skin look more oily since it is a liquid primer?
Does this primer work well for normal to dry skin? Or does it work better for oily or combo skin?