Giorgio Armani Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 5 uploaded by Hayley K.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A makeup base that improves overall makeup results, prolongs wear, and helps to reduce the visible effects of sun damage and pollution. Armani Beauty's Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 50 is infused with targeted fillers to blur the look of imperfections, absorb oil, and smooth skin, creating a surface for an all-day, shine-free makeup look. Formulated with broad spectrum SPF 50, it provides anti-UVA/UVB filters that are completely transparent. They disperse onto the skin invisibly, absorbing sun rays and preventing them from reaching the skin. see more...

• Does this make skin look more oily since it is a liquid p...1 Answers
  • What can you tell me about this primer? 1 Answers
  • Does this primer work well for normal to dry skin? Or doe...1 Answers
Giorgio Armani Maestro UV Skin Defense Primer SPF 5
  • "an great oil in my skin i used before my makeup and it's really healthy i wish to have the same one" in 3 reviews
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I really like this as it is a sunscreen and a primer in one step. It is very easy to apply and spreads easily. It feels a little greasy going on but that feeling disappears after on. It has a bit of a dewy finish.
Patricia D.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. I tried this primer and I loved it instantly. It's has spf which has great protection from the sun. It makes your skin exceptionally smooth allowing a clean, smooth finish after you put on your makeup. Super hydrating and nourishing. I love it very much.
Samantha J.
Norridge, IL
Obsessed with this! You can use it as a primer under your foundation (and the spf won't flash your face white in pictures) or you can just use it all over as an Spf. It's super lightweight and doesn't feel like you're even wearing anything. Perfect for summer especially. Most spfs I've tried leave a thick white film on my face and don't soak in all the way, but this one is absolutely perfect. Don't be scared of the price either because it'll last you monthhhss.
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
This is OMG lije the coolest primer EVER Just tdied in a sample pack I got and #Gosh what a marvelous product. Skin feels and looks suoer luminous, easy to absorb and helps to make make up last longer.
Kerri G.
Enid, OK
Wearing spf is so important, but often feels like a heavy greasy mess. This product is great because it feels so light and has a wonderful silky finish. It's great alone or under makeup, and it's spf 50!
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Hydrating primer.. smooths over pores, great sun protection. Perfects the skin if used alone, foundation looks flawless when applied over this.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
This product is so worth the price! It lays beautifully under my foundation and I love the extra sun protection
Vanessa V.
I love the dispenser it allows for a more even form. I have Normal skin and it leaves it feeling soft and airy
Joyann A.
Fairfield
Love this product on my face . It definitely holds my makeup in place and the packing looks so cool !
An great oil in my skin I used before my makeup and it's really healthy I wish to have the same one
lourdes M.
Douglas , AZ
What can you tell me about this primer?
Does this primer work well for normal to dry skin? Or does it work better for oily or combo skin?
Tabby C.
Does this make skin look more oily since it is a liquid primer?
Miss 👑.
Does this primer recomended for oily skin?! Es healthy?