Giorgio Armani Maestro Uv Makeup Primer

High protection in an ultra-light texture.

Whhat do you think about this product? My skin is very sensitive and dry, so it will fit my skin ?
Does this product hold makeup on all day?
Does this product pill when applied over moisturizer?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Maestro Uv Makeup Primer!
Kory Z.
Nashville, TN
Giorgio Armani Maestro Uv Makeup Primer uploaded by Kory Z.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love how smooth this makes my skin and that it combines two steps with the primer and SPF in one. The price point is a little high, but I really like this so far!
Kirsten O.
San Antonio, TX
Giorgio Armani Maestro Uv Makeup Primer uploaded by Kirsten O.
My skin looks so dewy and perfect after using this. It looks like white liquid but it blends in super well to dark skin. No whitecast whatsoever (so maybe it is a chemical sunscreen?) My makeup applies so well to it, too. Just wish it wasn't so expensive, but it's perfect
Ariss H.
CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love a good 2 in 1! Its not oily or white and easy to put on, definitely recommend
member-a868b064d
An great oil in my skin I used before my makeup and it's really healthy I wish to have the same one
Maridania C.
It is used to prepare the skin before makeup, it allows it to be intact Smooth and long lasting.
Natalia B.
This is OMG lije the coolest primer EVER Just tdied in a sample pack I got and #Gosh what a marvelous product. Skin feels and looks suoer luminous, easy to absorb and helps to make make up last longer.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
This product is so worth the price! It lays beautifully under my foundation and I love the extra sun protection
tykia L.
Louisville, KY
Smooth and long lasting . keeps my face clear and firm. it gets the job done.
Smooth and long lasting . keeps my face clear and firm. it gets the job done.
Kerri G.
Monterey, CA
Wearing spf is so important, but often feels like a heavy greasy mess. This product is great because it feels so light and has a wonderful silky finish. It's great alone or under makeup, and it's spf 50!
Samantha J.
Palatine, IL
Obsessed with this! You can use it as a primer under your foundation (and the spf won't flash your face white in pictures) or you can just use it all over as an Spf. It's super lightweight and doesn't feel like you're even wearing anything. Perfect for summer especially. Most spfs I've tried leave a thick white film on my face and don't soak in all the way, but this one is absolutely perfect. Don't be scared of the price either because it'll last you monthhhss.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...