Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Inspired by the finest fabrics, this award-winning, medium coverage and lightweight foundation was designed to correct and unify the complexion for instantly glowing skin.

What shade am I if I’m a shade 6 in Charlotte tilbury wonder glow?
What do you think about this foundation? I want an honest opinion of who tried it. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation!
Magdalena K.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Magdalena K.
Review for: 3
Absolutely blown away how good Armani Luminous Silk foundation is. Buildable colour from sheer glow to good coverage. Beautiful shade range. Lasting power is just the best.
N T.
London, London
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by N T.
Review for: 5.75
This foundation retails for £44 and to be honest, I don’t know if it’s worth that price at all. I have to give it props for following through with the lightweight and buildable coverage claims. This seems to be a cult favourite for many people yet for me it’s the opposite. In my opinion, it’s not a bad foundation but it’s not the greatest either. I hate how every pore that I didn’t even know existed becomes visible and has a very powdery like finish on the skin. It almost looks like you’ve applied foundation on skin that hasn’t been prepped. The only way I can save how my skin looks with this foundation is by applying my HG powder by Huda Beauty. I don’t have the best skin, but comparing how the other foundations in my collection can make my skin look flawless, it just isn’t worth it in my opinion. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Gemma T.
Clacton-On-Sea, Essex
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Gemma T.
I rate this product, so lightweight and flawless finish. Unfortunately over time it sinks into my smile lines but it’s a good few hours before that happens
Max S.
Stockport, Cheshire
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Max S.
i have tried several other foundations, but this one just has a magical glow about it. It’s natural, yet has great coverage. Long lasting and doesn’t make my skin look cakey or done up! i love this its my new HOLYGRAIL cant wait to buy more.
Tessa P.
Manchester, Lancashire
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Tessa P.
Hands down the best foundation on the market for me. My skin gets dry bits around my nose and this seems to avoid showing them up whilst still giving great satiny coverage. Lasts for ages. Tried others but always come back to this.
Solveiga M.
London
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Solveiga M.
Review for: 6
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Is not too bad, but unfortunately not that I expected. For me is a little too heavy. Could is very difficult to choose and adapt to the skin.
Stacey G.
basingstoke
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Stacey G.
Review for: 2
This foundation! I was actually gutted at how beautiful it was ( it’s not cheap) but it say so beautiful on my skin! Pores? What pores? Covered them up! Stayed so well all day even with my oily skin! ( and with wearing a mask) gave me a lovely natural glow [brand:giorgio-armani-33]
Louise S.
Uk
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Louise S.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Louise S.
Review for: 4.25
Received a sample bottle of this, a little definitely goes a long way.. it’s only a sample bottle but It will last a a few days . Lovely coverage and very silky on the skin,, I love how it made my face look so luminous ❤️❤️❤️ Was tempted to buy a full size bottle after using it but I think I’ll wait till pay day, expensive but definitely worth it
jo P.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by jo P.
Review for: 7.5
This lovely foundation gives a silky and smooth application. Texture is of a lightweight fluid foundation for seamless application. Oil-free fluid with exclusive Micro-fil technology which helps to sculpt and brighten the skin, improving texture and blurring imperfections. The formula is infused with glycerin to provide all-day hydration. I would buy again.
Anna Z.
West Bromwich, West Midlands
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Anna Z.
Review for: 5.5
Perefect foundation, I was try only sample but after first use I know everything what I need. Perfect shade, long lasting make up, medium cover. Just perfect. I will buy original size.

1,673 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha  O.
il y a un mois
Lindsey H. il y a un mois
VERY much so worth the price. This foundation gives such a beautiful natural glow.
Elena Nicoleta  C.
il y a 2 mois
Becca E. il y a 2 mois
I absolutely love the finish of the product, what I don’t love is the shade range is off for my skin tone. I also feel like it’s a lighter medium coverage and wish it had a bit more coverage for when I deal with very occasional break outs
Marissa  H.
Irvine, CA
il y a 3 mois
Is Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation good for acne hyperpigmentation and textured, dry skin?
Anabel L. il y a 2 mois
For me it works! I have the best color match and is my favorite foundation. You can build it up or just use it daily.
Ashley Y.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
il y a 3 mois
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is it worth the $65 price tag?
Shaleen Y. il y a 3 mois
Yes! I’ve been searching for years for the perfect foundation. I probably have over 15 foundations in the last year and nothing works well with my skin type. This stuff looks nearly flawless once applied. It’s (so far) the most transfer proof foundation I’ve come across! And maintains oil control very well. Def worth it! They sell it in mini size too in case you’re hesitant on a whole bottle.
Andreea B.
kehl
Angelica D.
Richmond, TX
il y a 4 mois
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation on combination skin type?
Jordan P. il y a 3 mois
Yes! I have acne prone/sensitive/dry/oily skin and it works great!
Brittany  S.
Portland, OR
Jordan P. il y a 3 mois
Amazing! Looks like skin amazing coverage. Love it.
Vianeth S.
Bakersfield, CA
Jennifer K. il y a 4 mois
Yes it’s very nice for dry skin:) it’s very lightweight and provides a beautiful skin like finish