Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Inspired by the finest fabrics, this award-winning, medium coverage and lightweight foundation was designed to correct and unify the complexion for instantly glowing skin.

I Use this brand concealer and it is phenomenal, is the foundation as good and does it last all day?Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Is this foundation worth the price? I’ve heard lots of mixed reviews about it.
Does the light neutral shade 5 pull a little yellow? I am usually a cool neutral and it didn’t work for me. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation!
Simona G.
Plymouth, MI
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Simona G.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Simona G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 3
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is definitely on the top of the list of my all time favorite foundations. It is lightweight with buildable medium coverage and a luminous glowy skin finish. It’s perfect for everyday natural makeup look.
Anna V.
Keller, TX
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Anna V.
Review for: 3.75
Absolutely love this foundation! So pretty and smoothing! I can see why it’s a fan favorite! Definitely going to become a staple in my makeup bag!
Robyn C.
Rockmart, GA
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Robyn C.
Review for: 5.1, 5
This is the best foundation hands down. I have large pores and it's hard to find a foundation that doesn't settle into them. This makes my skin look flawless. I love it. Best foundation I have used. This will be a permanent staple in my makeup collection. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
Jess C.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Jess C.
Review for: 4
This is my HG foundation. I’ve tried many foundations in different forms (powder, liquid, cushion) and this is the only one I decided to repurchase. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my skin from friends and strangers when I wear this foundation, so that’s when I knew this was for sure a keeper! I have combination skin, so finding a foundation that isn’t too matte or too dewy is important. I find this foundation to be right in the middle. It provides medium coverage and can be built up. It’s not at all cakey either. I find that using 1.5-2 pumps is more than plenty for me. It also lasts on my face for a long time, although I do usually use a primer and setting spray. I got the shade 4, which is a perfect match for my NC20-25 skin with light olive undertones. Lastly, the packaging feels very high end and sleek. It has some decent weight to it and I find the pump to be easy to use. I will continue to repurchase!
kelli L.
Fort Hunter, NY
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by kelli L.
Review for: 5.2
Obsessed with this foundation! It stayed on all day. It has really great coverage and is super light weight.
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Michelle W.
Review for: 5.5
I received a sample card with 4 different shades of this foundation in a recent Sephora order. The 5.5 was the first color I tried and it was a perfect match. I immediately ordered a bottle after wearing this for a day. It’s hydrating, blurring, and leaves a nice silky finish to your skin. Provides medium coverage that you can build on without looking cakey. I highly recommend, especially if you have dry skin like me!
Hannah S.
Caledonia, MO
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Hannah S.
Review for: 1.5
This foundation is absolutely stunning! I enjoy wearing it on occasion since it is more expensive than what I spend on foundation normally! It makes my face look flawless, dewy, and natural! I will definitely pick up again when it's on sale!
Oksana N.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Oksana N.
Review for: 1.5
Beautiful foundation. It blends out easily, sits well on the skin, and wears gracefully. It doesn't have a strong fragrance like many high end foundations do. It has a lovely yellow leaning olive undertone I've never seen in another light foundation that matches my undertone. The packaging is nice and the pump dispenses well. Even with the shade extension, this doesn't go light enough. It's too dark even on my summer, slightly less transluscent skin. 🙁 It's too bad, it would have been my new go to.
Vy H.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Vy H.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Vy H.
Review for: 3
This is my top 1 favorite foundation of all time. It is a lightweight and natural coverage type. It creates a luminous, glowy and dewy effect for the make up look. The scent is pleasing and it last on my skin all day long. It is amazing for daily use, and still looks gorgeous when apply with both brushes and beautt blenders. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Foundation Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Concealer Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Lip Gloss - # 414 (Red Blood) 6.5ml/0.22oz Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Hydrating Primer Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Matte Lipstick 400 Four Hundred 0.22 oz/ 6.6 mL Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Intense Velvet Color Lip Gloss for Women, The Red, 0.22 Ounce
Farida G.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation uploaded by Farida G.
Review for: 4.5
Love at first sight (and touch)! definitely Well worth the money! Long lasting, beautiful coverage which leave skin healthy and glowing without any unwanted effects! Try it and thank me later!

1,647 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda H.
Milton, FL
il y a 4 jours
Whitney W. il y a un jour
I purchased the foundation first and loved it so I recently purchased the concealer! These are my new holy grail foundation products. I’d highly recommend the foundation. It totally lasts all day and could be worn alone or with a primer. It looks even better and of course last longer with a primer. I don’t think you will be disappointed with this one.
Shannon H.
Leominster
il y a 12 jours
Jennifer K. il y a 12 jours
Yes it is so nice!
Jessalyn E.
il y a 15 jours
Hannah S. il y a 15 jours
I have dry skin and it's absolutely stunning on my skin! My skin doesn't get that oily with it so I think it would work great with your skin!
Sara C.
Gatineau, QC
il y a 16 jours
Candi P. il y a 16 jours
Yes it feels and looks like part of your skin with a silky luminous finish. I don't like any foundation that feels heavy or looks cakey and this definitely does not! It makes my face look and feel flawless!