BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

An advanced all-in-one CC cream Contains an energizing & antioxidant complex to instantly revive lackluster skin Developed with liquid mirror technology for brightening benefits Reduces & conceals blemishes while preventing signs of aging Adds a healthy rosy glow to the complexion Shields skin against harmful UV rays with SPF 35 Adapts to any skin tone Gives an even smooth moist & flawless finish see more...

lizz c.
Really loved this! I hate wearing foundation, especially in the summer but this is great, not heavy or cakes and my skin looked really good with this, and I love the texture it feels like a moisturizer and blends well
Melanie R.
Baytown, TX
This product is a MUST have in order to get that flawless summer glow !!defenitly work ever worth every penny !!love
Haley K.
This is the very best cc cream I have every used (besides Armani's face fabric that they discontinued). It is a little bit more on the pricey side but you really get your bang for your buck! The small tube has lasted me for a few months and is just the perfect cc cream!
Tami V.
Never going back to any other cc cream after I got this!
I used to go through my fair share of bb creams, foundations and cc cream until I stumbled upon this!
The color shades do only come in 4 different light colors so I hope they'll change that later so everyone can experience the product. The cc cream is a lot lighter in terms of coverage compared to foundation and even compared bb creams.
However, if you don't have any imperfections you'd want to cover or if you like to go for the "i'm not wearing any make-up" look, this is a great option!
I've been using it and my skin has been able to breathe more, creating less break outs and the best thing about this is people have been telling me that I don't have any make up on but in fact I do!
I think it's more matte than bb creams I've tried which works out great because it's still a lot more dewy than foundations.
Overall, great product, the price is a bit steep at $55 for only 1floz but I think the for the quality of the product it's worth it since it's been a couple of months and I still have a lot of product in mine!
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very mixed feelings about this. I do love this CC cream for an easy everyday no makeup like base, but i feel this really doesn't wear well and can look greasy on the face after a few hours, especially if it isn't set with a mattifying powder (and I have dry skin). On first application though, it looks amazing and dries to a semi-matte finish while also feeling moisturizing but not too thick and tacky, Due to the price, I'm not sure if I will repurchase, but I will definitely finish up this tube.
Stephanie c.
Blairsville, GA
I like it! It does a great job of hiding color imperfections in my skin, mostly redness. I do mix mine with a white foundation as I'm super pale
Karina C.
it is easy for a newspaper, you do not have to wear a lot of makeup, amazing lights, your finished semi-matte. beautiful finish.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
My favorite CC cream with sunscreen SPF35 ! Really is the perfect solution to my regular foundation. An advanced all-in-one CC cream . Contains an energizing & antioxidant complex to instantly revive lackluster skin. My skin looks Bright and Moisturizer. Reduces & conceals blemishes while preventing signs of aging . I Loves used giorgio Armani Luminessence CC color when I travel at summer : looks natural at vacation. Highly recommend
Mandi T.
Rosemead, CA
I love this CC/BB/whatever it's referred as. It's a tinted moisturizer. It covers well for every day use, can be built up with concealer. It's one of the best products on the market and it comes in seven different shades. It's so fantastic.

A bit pricey, but a little goes a long way.

Doesn't have a strong smell. Highly recommended.
Bruna L.
Campo Grande ,MS
e lindo esse cc cream , ele ilumina e deixa uma cor bem suave , hidrata muito e muito bom
Karina C.