Giorgio Armani Luminessence CC Color Control Bright Moisturizer SPF 35 3 1.01 oz uploaded by Jasmin S.Giorgio Armani Luminessence CC Color Control Bright Moisturizer SPF 35 3 1.01 oz uploaded by Jasmin S.Giorgio Armani Luminessence CC Color Control Bright Moisturizer SPF 35 3 1.01 oz uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A lightweight, color-correcting CC cream with SPF 35. Give skin a well-rested appearance with this moisturizer that supports a radiant-looking complexion. It features SPF 35, and it is infused with an energizing, antioxidant complex that's enriched with jojoba and macadamia nut oils. Its liquid mirror technology brings a pinky, rosy-looking glow to the skin simply apply once to your complexion for a more fresh-faced and flawless face. see more...

• Is this product suitable for oily skin;;1 Answers
  • Does it give a good coverage?2 Answers
  • Everyone says the foundation by them is great, but how is...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
My favorite CC cream with sunscreen SPF35 ! Really is the perfect solution to my regular foundation. An advanced all-in-one CC cream . Contains an energizing & antioxidant complex to instantly revive lackluster skin. My skin looks Bright and Moisturizer. Reduces & conceals blemishes while preventing signs of aging . I Loves used giorgio Armani Luminessence CC color when I travel at summer : looks natural at vacation. Highly recommend
Kelsey M.
Loris, SC
I wanted to love this product so bad and tried too over 6 times, it looks beautiful within the first 2-3 hours of wear but anytime after that it begins to move around on the skin and cake up around the nose. I thought it was the primer I was using so I switched it up a couple of times, one time not using primer at all. Nothing seemed to change the outcome.
Rosalyn J.
I received this as a gift for my birthday last year, and I love it. It is great for my pale skin, and helps reduce my hyper pinkness issue on my face. I like to mix it in with my foundation to add a nice healthy glow.
Debbie C.
This is so light but had a nice moisturizing silky texture to it. You can mix this with your favorite foundation to make it a little lighter and have a nice pretty glow to it which I do in the summer.
Liz F.
It really protects my skin from the sun. I have really sensitive skin and after I get sun burn I usually get red like a tomato. This product works really well with my skin. I would highly recommend it.
Emilly T.
And I would very much like to test it again to know if something has changed, it is in good quality but in some points I was disappointed as a little texture and packaging
Brooke B.
n hollywood, CA
I love using this stuff! I wear it every day to give me a little SPF protection but also a little color. It's very light and feels like I'm barely wearing anything at all! I'm so happy I discovered this stuff. Perfect for summer I highly recommend!
Natalie  N.
Erial, NJ
I love, love, love this stuff. I have pretty clear skin, so I don't need a heavy product. It covers any blotchiness i have, but my freckles still show through. Perfect!
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
I love this product it covers any of my blemishes. It doesnt make my skin oily. Protects it from the sun and gives my skin a nice glow.
I LOVE IT! Jus is amazing. Nothing else really needs to be said. Just try it and see for yourself just how truly amazing it is.
Samah T.
New castle, NC
Does it give a good coverage?
Belgi J.
I really want to try this sounds perfect for me, its way too hot here where i live.
Mariah E.
Everyone says the foundation by them is great, but how is the cc cream? I don't like over dewy looks, is this super dewy?
Ευα Ι.
Is this product suitable for oily skin;;
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know if this product comes in deeper shades? I would love to try, however, these prestihe brands still havent gotten with the program.