BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Benefits: The first lip stain with a comfortable velvet texture and a radiant finish. Intense, seductive, illuminating color. Giorgio Armani introduces Lip Maestro: the next generation of lip color. Lips appear instantly plumped and radiant. The sensual, non-sticky texture offers hours of hydration and comfort. Technology: Concentrated pigments permeate the gel formula, offering an incredible depth of color. No underlying white "base" means color stays true for a flawless, matte and glowing finish. Shade Details: Intensify your color experience, available in a spectrum of twelve shades.500 - blush501 - casual pink502 - artdeco503 - red fushia504 - ecstasy300 - flesh401 - tibetan orange402 - chinese lacquer400 - the red200 - terra201 - dark velvet202 - dolci"With Lip Maestro, we wanted to create pure, vibrant colors that fit with every complexion. Outstanding, luxurious colors enhanced in a luminous matte formula."-Linda Cantello, Makeup Artist for Giorgio Armani Cosmetics see more...

Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This is an awesome liquid lip color. It goes on easily and smoothly... no clumps of color and dries quickly. It also does not dry your lips out... they still feel like they’re moisturized while wearing the lip color. Beautiful color selection too.
Deanna C.
North Charleston
This product doesn’t fully dry down. I know it claims to be a “stain” and not a liquid lipstick but the description says it’s matte, and I would think like it would like to think it dries down on the lips, but it doesn’t. It transfers super easily. This is definitely not a formula of lipstick that you would want to wear a bright color because you will worry about it smearing all over your face. It’s very comfortable to wear for sure (feels like you have nothing on your lips), but it doesn’t feel hydrating at all like it the product claims to be. Overall it’s a very overpriced product, and until Giorgio Armani goes cruelty free I will not be supporting the brand anymore.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I have thin lips and this is perfect for me. I loves all giorgio armani products and this not disappoint me. This Liquid lipstick hydrated, plumped and shine my lips. I loves all the colors, pigmented and long wearing. Highly recommend to all girls that want her lips looks gorgeous
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
1,048 reviews
I can't lie i have never used this product but I've heard SO many good things about it! It comes in a wide range of pretty colors! I hope some day soon I could have this product and finally get to decide how i feel about it! I also love this company so much !
Leena N.
Costa mesa, CA
You want a liquid lipstick that is pigmented and doesn’t dry out your lips? This is the product for you. It soft and feels really nice on your lips.Giorgio Armani Beauty Lip Maestro
Radz M.
Los Angeles, CA
So the color I love is Number 401 - I absolutely loved it. Too bad I got mugged and it was in my purse. Got it at Sephora and the price is perfect for such an amazing product ! Definitely would buy againGiorgio Armani Beauty Armani Lip Set
Daniela M.
Belton, TX
This lip gloss makes my makeup look more feminine and romantic. It is a matte finish, but does not dry your lip skin at all, feels very creamy. This lip gloss has become one
Of my favorites. Love it
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
So beautiful and it looks like I have the most beautiful lips in the world! Sophia Loren, eat your heart out!!
Sunshine's S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a mate finish . Very soft on the lips but doesn’t last too long to me. But still love the shade
Suzie J.
Dubai, Dubai
Selfie be like 🤳
Eyebrows @benefitmiddleeast #kabrow
Foundation @giorgioarmani #luminoussilkfoundation
Eye shadow @hudabeauty #rosegoldpalette
Lashes @hudabeauty #farah
Lips @giorgioarmani #lipmaestro
Finishing powder @lauramercierme .
Blush @maccosmeticsmiddleeast .

#selfie #makeup #makeuptalk @boutiqaat #beauty #mydubai #girlsnightout #dubainights
Garibay P.
Puebla , Puebla
Good product? I’ve never used these lipstick and I heard so many good things about them
Brii D.