Giorgio Armani Light Master Primer

Giorgio Armani's Light Master make–up primer has been developed to create a mirror–like sheen that emphasises the cheek bones and contours of the face while toning down any uneven zones.

Would this foundation leave my skin looking dry?
How is this compared to hourglass no.28 serum ?
[product:armani-beauty-light-master-primer] which one of these works best with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Light Master Primer!
Yvette Y.
Page, Lake Powell
Review for: Light Master Primer
I have yet to try this, although I want to and have heard great reviews about it on YouTube and other social medias, but it's a budget thing for me. It's so pricey.
Beth C.
Fayetteville , NC
Review for: Light Master Primer
I got a sample of this at the mall & fell in love. It is very pricey but I think completely worth it. It glides on so silky & helps fill in pores without feeling too heavy or breaking me out. I recommend to anyone looking for a luxurious primer
Maria D.
Des plaines , IL
Review for: Light Master Primer
This is an awesome primer. Works as a great foundation for any luck. Last all day. Price is a little highbut it's a great product well worth the money.
Maria del pilar  F.
Review for: Light Master Primer
Amazing Product ! One o the best , easy to apply , help hides pores , natural look , good protection
Katie S.
MILLVILLE, NJ
Review for: Light Master Primer
The only downside to this primer is the price but I love it. Definitely would buy this again
Dana L.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Light Master Primer
Go to foundation ladies! It provides a flawless and natural glow to the skin, very illumines but full coverage! The formula is long lasting but don't forget to prep your skin before! I would definitely buy again!
Flor L.
atx
Review for: Light Master Primer
Really great primer! One of the best that i have tried so far! It literally lasts all day!
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
I'm in love with this Awesome Primer so light and hope to try Armani products
I'm in love with this Awesome Primer so light and hope to try Armani products
Jolene S.
Gibraltar, MI
Review for: Light Master Primer
My holy grail makeup primer! Primers make my face makeup look flawless and hides my pores. Using this primer my makeup last all day! I have nothing but good to say about this and I'd recommend this to everyone with every skin type!
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
Review for: Light Master Primer
I absolutely love this cover up. My skin feels very smooth and clean. I do not even feel like I have any makeup on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...