Giorgio Armani Idole D'armani By Giorgio Armani For Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 2.5-Ounce / 75 Ml

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Megan S.
One of my friends bought this and it smelled amazing. I asked for it for my birthday. When I tried it on me it didn't smell as great. Definitely should of tested on me first before asking for it.
Robin T.
Kingston , NS
I purchased this for myself after smelling it at the store. The scent seemed to change once I tried it at home. Not a favorite of mine, but I still stand by the brand.
hafida B.
can you send me this gorges parfum !!!