BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A hybrid concealer that conceals and erases skin imperfections. High Precision Retouch minimizes the look of dark undereye circles and redness. Its high-definition applicator deposits vitamin E and moisturizers, which treat the delicate eye area, while light-diffusing pearls create a luminous finish letting you conceal imperfections without looking cakey. Armani High Precision Retouch is a backstage favorite, used on models to conceal every imperfection. see more...

• Is it high coverage? Good for oily/combo skin? How did it hold up...1 Answers
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Is an essential in your makeup routine. Is an excellent Illuminating concealer, perfect around your nose and mouth. I loves al giorgio Armani products an this doesn't disappoint me. Excellent like an eye concealer and Illuminating the needed areas. Highly recommend.
Rica F.
Rica F.
Another one of those concealers! I have too much hatred to talk about this concealer that I might consider throwing this away after this review / photo... First, THE BRUSH!!! I hate how thin the brush is.. I mean, how can you get enough product with that brush? For my own experience, I have to dip in at least 10x+ to get product for each undereye.. Next, the coverage! It has sheer to buildable medium coverage which is a downside again for this product.. You're using concealer to cover up something right? Why would you opt for a sheer one? And the final one.. It's so thick... Thick and sheer... WTH? So imagine if it's sheer coverage, you have to build up to achieve the coverage that you want, problem is it's too thick that if you're not careful enough, it has the tendency to look cakey. Will definitely NOT repurchase...
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
Review for: Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch 3.5 0.14 oz
precision brush lets you put the product where you want it. I mix 3.5 and 4 and sometimes a little of the orange color corrector one but this covers the circles under my eyes better than anything else with a minimum of creasing. Use tiny dots and pat it in or its too much. I don't have to set it with powder which is good because setting things with powder just looks wrinkly and crinkly on me. Packaging can be a little leaky if you don't keep it upright.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Review for: Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch 2 0.14 oz
Don't love this product.  It's not bad, it's just not great and not worth the price.  I was told it wouldn't crease under my eyes, but it does, just like every other concealer I've ever tried.  It's creamy, it's bendable but a bit sheer so doesn't cover dark circles.  Plus the fine tip brush applicator makes it a bit annoying to apply.  Will not purchase again.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Is it high coverage? Good for oily/combo skin? How did it hold up throughout the day and how would you compare it to Tarte's shape tape concealer? Did you feel the product was worth the price?