3 colors available

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A waterproof, ultra-thin, definition pencil for creating perfect brows. High-Precision Brow Pencil creates natural-brow looks with six-hour wear. This automatic pencil features a dual-ended design with a micro pencil for precise application and a slim comb for shaping. Its easily blendable, glide-on texture creates rich color payoff and will not transfer while providing a natural-looking finish. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I purchased this pencil because I use eyebrow pencils daily to draw them in from beginning to end and fill in. this causes me to have to buy one to two pencils a month. because of this I started looking at the weights because it was way too expensive to continue. if the weight listed had been correct this pencil would have lasted a minimum of nine times longer than the other pencils I have used like the it cosmetics, the precisely my brow and other pencils that are around .01 and this is supposed to be literally nine times that. that would mean this pencil should save me money in the end despite investing more at the point of purchase and I was totally ok with that. unfortunately this went just as quick if not quicker than the others. this says it has almost as much product as abh dipbrow. that's impossible and im upset because I wasn't told the truth and it was the deciding factor for my purchase. It lasts ok but still needs touch ups through out the day on my oily skin. color selection is ok and natural looking. It's thin and easy to use to define and fill in. brush on end is useless unless you have huge brows. It's nothing special.