Giorgio Armani Giorgio Armani Armani Code For Women - Edp Spray 1.7 Oz 1.7 OZ - 1.7 OZ

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

ARMANI CODE LADIES by GIORGIOARMANI - EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ see more...

• Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha comentar para...3 Answers
Bermarys N.
Bermarys N.
Hollywood, FL
Loooove this perfume! It's my special occasion perfume that I like to use when I want to feel more grown up and sexy. It's definitely strong in a good way and it's a bit androgynous but with a little sweetness in there to make it irresistible.
Kristine D.
Kristine D.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my go to scents. It lasts all day and people tend to notice and compliment. The packaging is beautiful and the price point is not too crazy. I bought mine from Nordstrom and will continue buying this!
Adelayda S.
Adelayda S.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this perfume. I hate the strong fragrances and this is just perfect! It stays all night long, is elegant, fresh and the fragrance is the best. It's my favorite
Xochitl L.
Xochitl L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I will repurchase this when I run out. It has a soft fresh scent to. It lasts all day and the bottle is so elegant
Christal M.
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
Looove this perfume! It smells so good I only wear it when I go out but it always gets compliments. One of my all time favorites
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bakersfield, CA
This perfume is my go to perfume for a night out!! It has such an amazing scent. I always have this one in my purse!! I love it
Jade T.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
I love this perfume!!!
It lasts all day.
Definitely it's not a fragrance to be used during the day.
Ekaterina S.
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
I absolutely love this fragrance. It woodsy enough that it does not go into more manly scent. It is my fragrance of choose for fall and winter months.. .
anabel c.
anabel c.
My favorite perfume! I think it makes you smell sexy. I wear this only on special occasions, and it lasts all night too.
Katty C.
Katty C.
New City, NY
Absolutely love it!!! Scent last long and it's not too strong, just perfect!!!
Nina S.
Nina S.
Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha comentar para que todos saibam que é bom porque com certeza é cheiroso