10 colors available

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A cult-favorite, multitasking illuminator and complexion perfector. Perfect, sculpt, and illuminate the skin with Fluid Sheer. Featuring a lightweight texture and sheer coverage formula in a versatile range of shades, it can be used as an eye shadow base, blush, or bronzer. Ideal for all skin types, this translucent formula blends easily with your foundation to bring a radiant, polished, and sculpted look to your complexion or, use it alone as a makeup base. When used with Luminous Silk Foundation, Fluid Sheer completes the radiant, natural-looking finish of the Armani Glow. see more...

• Is this blush on or primer?2 Answers
  • How is this product? I've been looking for something like it? I'm w...1 Answers
  • How does this product work? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
#2 and #5 are my favorite for summer months. They pearlescent is very fine on this product that it add glows without being over the top.

I love to apply the #5 as a blush for a nice flush tone to my cheeks and the #2 was a highlighter. The best method that I found for applying this is either tapping it in with your fingers or a beauty beauty.

The where is long to me. I would say about 4/5 hours but it's still worth it to me! Gives you the perfect summer dewy look.
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 7
I love this foundation it is so amazing and makes my face feel so good. I would totally recommend this product to any of my friends or family. I am always looking for great products to use and tell people about. I can't wait to get more it lasts me so long!!
Phuong H.
Phuong H.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 7
I use it as a makeup base to add allover glow to my face, but beware that it will make your skin pretty oily after a few hours!

I commit to always reviewing products honestly (regardless of those I purchase on my own or complimentary products).
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
Fluid sheer comes in over 12 shades. They can be used as highlighter, blush, bronzer, of color correcting. You can use these under or on top of foundation but I find it's best when mixed in with foundation. It didn't change wear time for me
Mila F.
Mila F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great color blush with nice staying power. I like to layer this for special events under foundation then with a powder. It did not break me out at all. Probably the nicest liquid blush I've used.
Emely D.
Emely D.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: 7
This product is a must. There's a reason why it's so expensive because it's THAT GOOD . I have oily skin so I'm nervous to try new things, but I am now a repeat user. Definitely recommend.
Shani S.
Shani S.
Fluid Sheer #3 is the best for a nice golden glow.
I mix it with my foundation and use it on top of my foundation as a highlight. If you work out try mixing it with your moisturizer.
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.
Review for: 2
This is such an amazing dewy sheer base coverage!!! I think there are also mini glitters but I don't mind because they give a minimal glow like sunkissed skin. Really great product!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Review for: 7
I used this product once from my cousin's makeup kit. I loved it because it's not cakey and stuff. This just looks so good and natural and not heavy. Love this!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
I add this to my foundation daily! I love the glow it gives my skin. Helps me look radiant even on my tired days! Love their foundation as well.
Brazil
Can someone, please help me? How can I finelly get someting free? What can I do? Sorry about my English, I'm Brazilian. Thanks!
Thea B.
Thea B.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this blush on or primer?
Brazil
I need to get someting free to drive my make up
Alex C.
Alex C.
How does this product work?
Arial F.
Arial F.
Dallas, TX
How is this product? I've been looking for something like it? I'm wondering what people are saying about it?