BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A high-shine, light-reflecting lip gloss. Let lips impart multidimensional, high-shine color when you sweep on Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer. This next-level lip color produces the highest reflection in a gloss ever achieved even after blotting lips. The shape and shine technology causes light to reflect off of every point of surface, creating the ultimate pop of color. "Women have to be able have fun with different colors which express emotions and ignite the imagination." Giorgio Armani see more...

Mia D.
Denver, CO
Really beautiful! High quality! Feels good on the lips. Worth every penny and you can feel the difference than cheap brand. I bought it online at their official website. I will buy again if there’s other color I like.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
I love this product. I got it as a sample in sephora and it’s so creamy and pigmented. I love the color! Best red I have ever used
Leli B.
My favorite red gloss ever!!!! Gorgeous color, very intense and stays for a very long time!