BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Omg who doesn’t love Armani. My best friend just had a baby and she got him Armani baby and omg they have such adorable stuff. Totally worth the money because the quality of everything is amazinggggggggg!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Giorgio Armani has always been a favorite. I love this fashion house for all their classy elegant styles and quality of products, let’s not forget the amazing smelling fragrances made by them.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
The designs are A1. I love the clean and modern look of the new collection.  The products are genuinely high quality and last forever, however the clothing is extremely pricey.  This is the cost for association with such a high brow brand.
maricela f.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have always love their perfume for men especially but once I discovered there luminous silk foundation I completely fell in love with how it fell on my skin and the coverage that it gave me I didn't feel like it made me look cakey I felt like it was a refreshing luck and I will always use this foundation as long as I am able to purchase it because it is a bit pricey
Sofia M.
I bought this purse on my trip in Italy! I love it! The color is great, and matches literally everything! It came with a longer attachable strap, for when you want to wear it over your shoulder. The quality is great, and has kept its shape for over a year now, and I'm hard on my purses! Would definitely purchase another from Armani!
Pop D.
I love Georgio Armani, the suits the the outfits, all of its merchandises including the shirts, socks, colognes, belts and so on and so forth. They are my favorite purchase, i am constantly buying georgio armani gear. It's very expensive but I work hard for what I want so I am constantly treating myself to what I expect out of top quality merchandise. I highly recommend. This is number one on my list.
Katie R.
We had to buy a suit for my boyfriend for a few weddings he was going to be in (he had a lot of friends get married within 2 years and it was cheaper to buy then rent every time). We decided if we were going to buy we'd get a well fitted suit. Armani doesn't disappoint! That was 4 years ago and the suit has more than paid for itself. Plus, he looks sexy as hell in it! :)
Anna P.
I love this designer for my Armani is one of the best, and is on my list of most desirable, I love his designs, someday I would like to try one of them since I always see his Fashions Week and I love, I had the opportunity To be in New York fashion week and I saw it charm me
Kelsey V.
From perfumes, clothes, and glasses this is definitely one of my favorite designers!!!!! The perfume for women is literally my scent I don't leave the house without my roller perfume stick either. I always recommend. Thumbs up all the way for me :)
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
Okay now Giorgio Armani clothing may be really expensive and so is there cologne but it is a really nice product the only con I have is that I don't have enough of the products in fact because I'm broke and can't afford them lol i love these products😂😂😁💀
Kinsley R.
How do you feel about this brand ?
Imogen C.
United Kingdom, Portland Dorset.
How pricey are there perfumes?
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
What's your favorite product from this company
Faith F.
What type of stuff do they sell?
Madison H.
What is the best things you can get by Giorgio Armani, and why?