Giorgio Armani Fashion House

Is this good for dry skin?
where you see your self after 5 years ? Giorgio Armani Fashion House
Who loves Armani??? I do 🤚🤚🤚🤚
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Fashion House!
How would you rate this product?
Florham Park, NJ
Hands down my best foundation. 6.5 is the perfect color, goes on natural and gives good coverage. Doesn’t look dry or cakey. Worth the splurge, haven’t found one better for me yet.
They have such beautiful perfumes, makeup, and clothing. This brand is pricey but it never disappoints! High quality and lasts a while. Beautiful styles and always beautiful packaging. I highly recommend them to anyone. Especially with the makeup
Valencia, CA
Such a staple of Rodeo for me! My boyfriend gets all his belts and shoes from Armani, and I get a lot of my makeup from their cosmetics line.Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation is still my favorite foundation, it looks so natural and radiant on the skin. And Giorgio Armani Neo Nude A-Blush Complexion Enhancing Watercolor Makeup is my favorite liquid blush of all time. I cannot say enough good about this brand. It is so classy and luxurious!
Giorgio Armani Fashion House uploaded by Sofia M.
I bought this purse on my trip in Italy! I love it! The color is great, and matches literally everything! It came with a longer attachable strap, for when you want to wear it over your shoulder. The quality is great, and has kept its shape for over a year now, and I'm hard on my purses! Would definitely purchase another from Armani!
I love Georgio Armani, the suits the the outfits, all of its merchandises including the shirts, socks, colognes, belts and so on and so forth. They are my favorite purchase, i am constantly buying georgio armani gear. It's very expensive but I work hard for what I want so I am constantly treating myself to what I expect out of top quality merchandise. I highly recommend. This is number one on my list.
We had to buy a suit for my boyfriend for a few weddings he was going to be in (he had a lot of friends get married within 2 years and it was cheaper to buy then rent every time). We decided if we were going to buy we'd get a well fitted suit. Armani doesn't disappoint! That was 4 years ago and the suit has more than paid for itself. Plus, he looks sexy as hell in it! :)
From perfumes, clothes, and glasses this is definitely one of my favorite designers!!!!! The perfume for women is literally my scent I don't leave the house without my roller perfume stick either. I always recommend. Thumbs up all the way for me :)
Calumet City, IL
Okay now Giorgio Armani clothing may be really expensive and so is there cologne but it is a really nice product the only con I have is that I don't have enough of the products in fact because I'm broke and can't afford them lol i love these products😂😂😁💀
Ciudad de Mexico, Ciudad de Mexico
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Ok this is such amazing brand. Amazing quality. Amazing options and ALWAYS on point. It is fashionable, the best quality on the market, offers some edgy looks and never stops improving their Stuff... the price might be a problem to lots of people but this is an investment. Amazing brand
This brand has the best colonges for men ! I love to always spray them everywhere . They have a scent that is so clean and fresh ! And about there clothes also is so cute and unique ! Recommend this to anyone because they have any style.

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...