BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Mary A.
Allendale
This is one of the best brands I’ve bought from and there’s no way I could pick just one favorite purchase from this place. I really like the fact that it is good quality and I will shop here many more times to come I totally recommend to others to try this out!!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Giorgio Armani has always been a favorite. I love this fashion house for all their classy elegant styles and quality of products, let’s not forget the amazing smelling fragrances made by them.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego Park, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their style ,very classic but trendy , you can find really cute outfits for everyone, somethings can be little be pricey, but defensively some others are completely worthy , i usually visit the one in the queens mall in NY
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Giorgio Armani and most of their products. Prices are usually good and matches with the quality of the product. Their clothing, lipsticks and foundation are my favorites
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
The designs are A1. I love the clean and modern look of the new collection.  The products are genuinely high quality and last forever, however the clothing is extremely pricey.  This is the cost for association with such a high brow brand.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Omg who doesn’t love Armani. My best friend just had a baby and she got him Armani baby and omg they have such adorable stuff. Totally worth the money because the quality of everything is amazinggggggggg!
Dominika Q.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
More than awesome clothing . It’s made from such an amazing material. It’s no room for improvement it has very good quality and I did my best purchase ever!! I highly recommend to shopping there. It’s awesome
Sofia M.
I bought this purse on my trip in Italy! I love it! The color is great, and matches literally everything! It came with a longer attachable strap, for when you want to wear it over your shoulder. The quality is great, and has kept its shape for over a year now, and I'm hard on my purses! Would definitely purchase another from Armani!
Pop D.
I love Georgio Armani, the suits the the outfits, all of its merchandises including the shirts, socks, colognes, belts and so on and so forth. They are my favorite purchase, i am constantly buying georgio armani gear. It's very expensive but I work hard for what I want so I am constantly treating myself to what I expect out of top quality merchandise. I highly recommend. This is number one on my list.
Katie R.
We had to buy a suit for my boyfriend for a few weddings he was going to be in (he had a lot of friends get married within 2 years and it was cheaper to buy then rent every time). We decided if we were going to buy we'd get a well fitted suit. Armani doesn't disappoint! That was 4 years ago and the suit has more than paid for itself. Plus, he looks sexy as hell in it! :)
Kinsley R.
How do you feel about this brand ?
Imogen C.
United Kingdom, Portland Dorset.
How pricey are there perfumes?
Faith F.
What type of stuff do they sell?
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
What's your favorite product from this company
Madison H.
What is the best things you can get by Giorgio Armani, and why?