BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

sara t.
My Husband loves Giorgio Armani! Luxurious Brand! He's like me, he likes to wear an array of Brand colognes like I love perfumes. when we were first together, he went through his Armani faze, I cannot remember the name of the cologne, but it was rather pleasant, a hint of musk with a fresh scent.... ugh, my memory fails me! But the Cologne fit him Perfectly and besides that initial attraction, Love at first sight, it's Always the cologne or perfume that someone wears. We have natural pheromones, but certain scents cause more of a reaction, and boy, it did something to me cause 5 1/2years later, married for 4 and here we are! But I'll never forget the Amazing scent from him! I just wish I could remember what it was!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
One of my favorite foundations is the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk liquid foundation! This product is raved about everywhere and let me tell you, the hype is real! I have extremely dry skin type and as long as I use a damp beauty blender to apply it this goes on smooth and is very natural looking. I always get compliments whenever I wear this foundation.
Monica B.
I love there cologne ! I got my husband hooked on it ! I bought for him when we were in high school as an anniversary gift and he was like why did you get me this and I told him that this was top notch cologne the smell is so good !! Now he brags about the cologne ! It is expensive but that's what you go to pay for for good quality cologne
eloweez t.
Everything I have ever got from Armani is divine! And I still have it! Very good quality! Leathers are luscious and rich on bags. Stitching great on clothing. And I bought some eyeglass frames at least 5 years ago and I am still slaying in them! Worth the money I promise you! Get your mistress Versace but you get your wife Armani.
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
I love Giorgio Armani especially the luminous silk foundation Its a foundation that imparts a "no makeup" look, but your skin looks flawless. This foundation is on the pricey side, however I only use 1 pump for my entire face compared to my other foundations that require 2-3 pumps. So one bottle lasts a long time.
Angelica N.
If you are wondering what scent to buy next either for someone or for yourself Giorgio Armani Code Profumo is the one. The notes in this product is amazing. From a hint of spiciness to woody once it settles down the scent is addictive. This is what a man should smell, sophisticated and mysterious everyday.
20 E.
Dublin, CA
I am by no means plus size but I am also not exactly a normal size. This makes it very hard for me to shop by this brand! There isn't a huge selection for the larger, non plus size girls. This brand is youthful and looks great on all the skinnier girls, but it definitely won't do if your above a size 8.
Christina l.
Belle Chasse , LA
I love absolutely everything about Giorgio Armani!!!! The beauty line is to die for!! The clothing line is way above par, and the shoe line is incredible!!! Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation is one of my all time favorite liquid foundations and will note then likely always will be!!☺️
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne. He used to wear it for years and years before he met me, but i know how good this stuff smells. Hes 10 years older than me, so i never got to experience him wearing the scent, but I'm very aware from other men wearing it. A draws dropper if you will.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Ok this is such amazing brand. Amazing quality. Amazing options and ALWAYS on point. It is fashionable, the best quality on the market, offers some edgy looks and never stops improving their Stuff... the price might be a problem to lots of people but this is an investment. Amazing brand
Kinsley R.
How do you feel about this brand ?
Imogen C.
United Kingdom, Portland Dorset.
How pricey are there perfumes?
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
What's your favorite product from this company
Faith F.
What type of stuff do they sell?
Madison H.
What is the best things you can get by Giorgio Armani, and why?