Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Solo Eyeshadow

Bold eyeshadows in vibrant colours, inspired by the forces of nature.

I love my Giorgio Armani Beauty Acqua di Gioia the scent is so unique and lasts all day. I haven't heard of this one what does it smell like?
Is it a good scent ? Is it worth buying ?
Is this for men or women?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Solo Eyeshadow!
Angelina G.
I like this version a lot. It smells clean and powdery. I like it even more than the original and it stays on pretty long too. I like to use it all year round and even at home after the shower. Try it:)
Athena D.
Brighton, MA
Not one of my top Armani fragrances but certainly a nice scent overall. This fragrance in the "sun" version is amazing and much better than this original one.
Karla A.
Colton, CA
This is a summer scent it smells fresh like you want to be in the ocean it smells so good to everyone
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a fresh clean scent which I love. It was released around summer time (last year) making it a perfect scent !! You can find it at Sephora or Macy's. Not at all pricey.
androlux ..
Such a great fresh scent with very bright notes. Reminds me of summer, which is why I wear it mostly in summer! If you want a citrus, crisp, fresh fragrance, this is the one for you!
Alyse S.
Kimball, MN
I have kept this scent in my purse over the last year. I will typically ask for it as a Christmas gift or get it during one of Ulta's sales but it smells amazing and very sophisticated. I have gone through over two bottles and will keep coming back for more.
Jennifer P.
Dinuba, CA
This is my favorite perfume! I used to have the roller ball and when I finished it I had to purchase the full size. It's incredible and the bottle is so nice to display. I'm sure I will continue to repurchase it and i highly recommend for people to try it if you like fresh smelling scents.
Carla E.
Amarillo, TX
It's a very summery fragrance love the way it stays on for hours for us in Italy is a must !!!!
Lindsey E.
This perfume has a sharp, floral scent that gives the wearer a really clean smell, which I like. I am not sold on its ability to last, however. Other Armani perfumes seem to last longer than this one, and I have experimented by spraying it both on skin and clothing.
Rae T.
HONOLULU, HI
yes! LOVE a perfume that has both a musky with slight floral undertone. Im addicted to aqua di gio and I often buy it for my husband. So of course naturally I had to try the womens line and I feel like its just as enticing. Normally I use this for special occasions cause it kinda pricey as are all designer perfumes but all in all I love this smell.