BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A 24-hour wear, volumizing and waterproof mascara. Get waterproof, lush lashes in just one swipe. This all-in-one mascara provides volume, length, and definition, and it's formulated with fine, fluid Microfil technology for intensely captivating lash texture. The micro-waxes are blended with a fineness agent to allow for smooth and easy application, creating lightweight volume and length. The oversized patented lash brush features a bristle weave design that coats and texturizes lashes in less strokes creating a striking lash look that lasts all day. The patented asymmetrical applicator allows for the optimal amount of formula to be loaded onto the brush. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Aditi J.
Aditi J.
Kirkland, WA
The best mascara ever! Every time I wear this, people ask me if I'm wearing fake eye lashes. The color is a very true black and the formula can be layered though I find that one coat works really well, especially if you wiggle the wand and follow up with a eyelash comb. Try it, you wont be disappointed!
Paulina E.
Paulina E.
Love this mascara! Its one of my favorites because of its intense black color. Also because it holds a culr for almost 12 hours which is crazyy!!! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to invest in a great mascara
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
A beautiful mascara. I love this mascara and am new to it but am loving it this far.
heather m.
heather m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the nest foundations I have ever used. It holds the curl all day
Simone D.
Simone D.
BEST mascara I have ever tried! I use the waterproof version of this as my eyelashes are heavy and wont hold a curl unless I use waterproof mascara. What I do is I curl my eyelashes first, then I apply a single layer of this mascara. It does not clump, it it does not flake (unless you've had it forever and it dries), and it dries rather quickly, so I don't have to worry about it getting on my eyelids. It really does lengthen and make your lashes look voluminous. My mother who has super short and sparse lashes looks like she's wearing natural looking falsies when she wears this mascara.

Bottom line: Try it, you'll love it!
Jelena S.
Jelena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyes to kill has a bigger brush and longer bristles that are not so dense and formula is significantly drier and not as intense as Black ecstasy. Result you get is more of a natural look with minimal volume but nicely separated lashes. I tried adding more coats for more volume but didn’t make much difference honestly. This will be great choice for natural look lovers or someone who likes Lancome definicils, Chanel inimitable etc… I didn’t experience any flaking or smudging. This mascara is just not for me – I like more volume (a lot more).
Kerri A.
Kerri A.
I have a serious love-hate relationship with this product. The formulation is great and you can't argue against the end result. The mascara makes my lashes look long and full since it is very buildable. Unfortunately, while the formula creates beautiful lashes, it irritates my eyes so much I cannot stand to use it. Great product, it's just not for me.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Winnabow, NC
I absolutely love the eyeshadows in this line, but the mascara is just. ..meh. you can easily get a comparable or better mascara in other lines
Holly R.
Holly R.
N Chesterfld, VA
Great lenthing build able volume. not my go to for super voluptuous lashes, maybe daytime volume
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
I have long straight eyelashes and once using this mascara my eyes definitely "pop". Its that good I used it for my own wedding in hot climate and it didn't budge. Only negative and minor it is my lashes can sometimes clump together.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a high end mascara better than this one?
christie p.
San Diego, CA
Does this mascara clump?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Worth the price? I hear so much about it and want to try it, but its a tad pricey!
Myranda D.
Myranda D.
Portland, OR
How does this compare to Diorshow?