BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A waterproof and 24-hour wear, innovative hybrid eye shadow for subdued to multidimensional eye looks. This eye shadow brings smooth, lasting colors to eyes with its hybrid formula which is not a cream or a powder. Each shade can be intensified with a second pigment for a multidimensional effect. In just one swipe, it can sweep on a wet, shimmering smoky eye. One sweep of the eye color acts as a base shadow, and another layer brings a dramatic look. Formulated with Color-Fil™, a high resistance bi-polymer, it enables the eye shadow to adhere to the eyelid with cushiony suppleness for ultra-comfortable long wear. The easy-to-remove, 24-hour wear formula is crease, flake, and sweat-proof.

Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Review for: 16 Dark Plum
I received a sample of this eyeshadow from #SoChoix. The great part of this eyeshadow is that even though it is a very dark and deep purple, it blends well and has a shimmery glitter in it. You can either apply it heavily for a full purple look or blend it down into a lighter look so it can be used more casually or formally. It's stunning for any occasion! It also lasted all day on my eyes since I had applied it earlier before I went to work. Honestly, the color was not applied heavy because I just wanted a little hint of color, but it still is on my eye lids, so I would absolutely consider it long-lasting.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Review for: 9 Tadzio
I must say that their solo eyes shadow does deliver. I purchased a lilic/light purple single shadow and it is long lasting. I would recommend this product.