Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Saglara O.Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow Quad uploaded by Saglara O.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A palette of 4 harmonious colors instinctively follows the natural approach to eye make-up, for long-lasting, intense matteness.

The Giorgio Armani Laboratories have developed a new formula that reconciles high color saturation with a matte finish by using a coating of soft-touch powders. This technology makes it possible to use an exceptionally high percentage of pure pigments for ever more intense, ultra-saturated color.

“Eyes to Kill palette colors were crafted like Mr Armani designs fashion: to enhance women’s elegance and power of seduction.”
-Linda Cantello, international makeup artist for Giorgio Armani Cosmetic

Buy on Neiman ...*
  • "highly pigmented colors neutral and elegant look perfect for simple flirty eyes and to turn good pigmentation and excellent quality." in 4 reviews
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
This is my first high end mini palette haha I think it needs to be gone at this point, bc it's so old. And looks like they've changed packaging a bit. Anyway, I loved it, I used, I didn't know anything better, but I'm not gonna buy it anymore, bc now I know more about makeup. I think it's not worth it, but I give it 4 stars as to my old best friend. U can easily create smokey eyes with it. Now I look at this and think what the h... even swathes are terrible!
sara s.
First off, I LOVE ANYTHING Giorgio Armani. He never disappoints when it comes to makeup. This eyeshadow pallet it the perfect natural eye to even a smokey eye. I love how pigmented the colors are. And this product totally allows for an every day way. Super easy to apply, and you don't have to cake it on.

Stays all day, and with primer will stay to the next day. It is expensive, but I think it's worth it. I splurged and decided to buy this. Can't wait for y'all to try.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Very simple and compact palette! Super easy to carry around and the colors are very neutral. It's great for a natural look. They're very pigmented and easily blendable. I would definitely recommend as a travel palette! The colors are super easy to work with and you can easily build up from a subtle look to a much bolder look.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
I am one of those girls whose signature look is a good smokey eye. I always carry something on my makeup bag so I can achieve this look anytime/anywhere and THIS is a lifesaver for all the girls like me. The brown is just amazing, the light brown is awesome and the light colors blend so well on the skin!!! I just love it
Maridania C.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Nice looking neutral palette. Several shades to choose from. Perfect colors that go well together and blend nicely
Karina C.
This is a great quad, with a simple colors, but you can work easy in your eyes,it is so versatile, great finish.
Emma B.
These are so cool I like the packaging I've never seen anything like that! It would be great for traveling
Alyssa A.
Love this pallet. If you are into nude colors this is the pallet for you. The only nude pallet I use now.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: 2 - Boudoir more...
Love this high end palette. Got the perfect amount of glimmer and shine and it is long lasting
Morgan G.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Are these colors pigmented?
Alyssa D.
Kailua, HI
Have had the chance to play with the shadows are they any good ???
Yuena L.
Elmhurst, NY
Does it smudge easy? Especially for people that have hooded monolids.