BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Get bold lashes in just one swipe. This all-in-one mascara provides volume, length, and definition. The ultra-black pigments impart an appealing deep black lacquered effect for intense, sexy eyes, and the oversized, patented lash brush features a bristle weave design that coats and texturizes lashes in fewer strokes—creating an ultra-bold lash look.

Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
I literally tried every mascara at Saks, and this was the clear winner in terms of lush lashes and drama. No clumping. I prefer this also over the regular Eyes to Kill.
Lorna Q.
IRVINE, CA
This is one of the best mascaras out there. Now I will say that it doesn't last too long it dries out in just about two months, however you're supposed to change your mascara more often than not so it was still worth it.
Mari S.
On of my favorite mascaras! Adds a lot of volume to the lashes and does not flake all day. It is a little pricey but definitely worth every penny!
Hawraa A.
Elyria, OH
It dries and it's not worth it so also it does not kill excess that well it no no
Lee I.
I got this as a sample and I have to get this a full sized item. The mascara coats my lashes perfectly providing an effortless "fake eyelash" look. My lashes look individual and full, I'd buy this again!
Rym E.
saida
All-time favorite mascara! Brushes my lashes evenly and elongates them, finishes of with a clean and fabulous look!
Ashley C.
santiago
is amazing I really like how it stays the whole day the only problem is that it will get messy
Gostaria de testa pra saber se e bom se for bom fasso um resumo do que achei aqui e la no meu canal kaline para todos me mandem pfv