Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara

Classic Definition. Adjustable, tailored length and volume.

i’ve heard great things about this mascara. what are the highlights about it?
Does this make your lashes clumpy?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara!
Brennah M.
Hartselle, AL
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara uploaded by Brennah M.
Super lengthening volumizing mascara. Takes multiple coats but is so pretty and makes me look like I have false lashes.
Bailey W.
Louisville, KY
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara uploaded by Bailey W.
I’ll be honest, I’ve used the same drug store mascara since sophomore year of high school. The Maybelline Lash Stiletto has always been my ride or die, for the wand &Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara the look it gave my lashes. I’ve tried fancy once’s over the years when gifted! But never repurchased them as they weren’t more of a wow then my drugstore mascara. BUT say no more! This mascara has legit won me over! 👏🏼🤩 I’ve used it every single day since I was gifted this from Influenster and I will for sure be repurchasing this. I’ve also had lash extensions in the passed, and those were by far my favorite eyelash look. Mascara doesn’t give that same effect really except this one did come close. This mascara makes my lashes so much thicker, bolder, and look longer. It doesn’t rub off on my lids which are quite oily and this is an added plus! Treat yourself to this mascara and thank me later.
Nathalie A.
Perris, CA
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara uploaded by Nathalie A.
First off, The packaging is okay. They can definitely do better! But the product itself is great! I love the way it made my eyelashes look longer and fuller. Will definitely buy it and recommend!
Kalia L.
Concord, NC
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara uploaded by Kalia L.
I received this as a complimentary item from influenster. This mascara is lengthening. However it does smudge a bit throughout the day. I would recommend it to a friend though because it does the job.
Rhianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara uploaded by Rhianna T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using the same Lancôme mascara for years but decided to give this a try and was not disappointed. It gives length and volume without clumping or looking too fake. Does not transfer which is a super plus for me and my tired mom eyes. I wear it only on the top lash for a daily look.
taylor R.
Roseville, CA
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara uploaded by taylor R.
it’s noticeably higher quality! what i love about it is that it’s not clumpy at all. it’s a great mascara to use for a bold look!
Shey N.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara uploaded by Shey N.
I used to have thick lashes but due to lash extensions, my real lashes started to fall off. I stopped doing them and went back to strip lashes. When I am lazy to put on lashes, I use this and it gives me instant fluff and volume. This can semi mimic those fine eyelashes.
Vivian S.
Harrisburg, PA
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara uploaded by Vivian S.
This mascara is an okay mascara for just an everyday couple coats. The formula is not that buildable and I would not call it volumizing or lengthening at all. The packaging is cute though and it’s perfect if you already have long dark lashes!
Lia R.
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara uploaded by Lia R.
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara uploaded by Lia R.
Sencillamente espectacular! Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara no me canso de utilizarla gracias por el obsequio me encantó excelente calidad
Jessica T.
Lutz, FL
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara uploaded by Jessica T.
This mascara is really good. It gives my lashes lots of volume and the size of the wand is perfect for separating my lashes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer W.
Red Oak, TX
il y a 10 mois
Samantha C. il y a 9 mois
I have worn this product for a few weeks now and I love it! I have not had any flaking in my eyes, it doesn't run off, and well I've slept in it and not had racoon eyes in the morning. To top it off I feel like my lashes are healthier!
Teo M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Classico Mascara ? How does it works? Does it make your lashes longer?
Lucy M. il y a 10 mois
My eyelashes are very small, I feel that it gives me more volume than length, but I imagine that in someone with the longest eyelashes it would work perfectly