BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #100 in Mascara

A 24-hour wear, volumizing and waterproof mascara. Get waterproof, lush lashes in just one swipe. This all-in-one mascara provides volume, length, and definition, and it's formulated with fine, fluid Microfil technology for intensely captivating lash texture. The micro-waxes are blended with a fineness agent to allow for smooth and easy application, creating lightweight volume and length. The oversized patented lash brush features a bristle weave design that coats and texturizes lashes in less strokes creating a striking lash look that lasts all day. The patented asymmetrical applicator allows for the optimal amount of formula to be loaded onto the brush.

Nina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size from Sephora. This mascara definitley adds length and I love that it is super dark. I have naturally long/curled lashes but the mascara had a very noticible impact. It does not flake on me throughout the day. That being said, I would not purchase this because it does nothing in terms of volume. I prefer MUFE smokey lash or even Benefit they're real.
Kristin B.
Hoboken, NJ
This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used. The length it gives you is unbeatable. Before this my HG was Lancome's Hypnose Drama which I still love but Armani has it beat. Looks great with one coat and still looks great 3 coats in. It never feels dry or brittle and comes off with a gentle makeup remover without much work. Highly recommend.
Aditi J.
Kirkland, WA
The best mascara ever! Every time I wear this, people ask me if I'm wearing fake eye lashes. The color is a very true black and the formula can be layered though I find that one coat works really well, especially if you wiggle the wand and follow up with a eyelash comb. Try it, you wont be disappointed!
Nanite J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
On the pricier side.. But oh my lord! What else would you expect from Giorgio Armani?! This mascara is amazing! It gives my eyelashes a flawless natural look. They look amazing and not too much! People always ask me if my eyelashes are fake. Obsessed with this mascara. First mascara I ever finished.
Paulina E.
Love this mascara! Its one of my favorites because of its intense black color. Also because it holds a culr for almost 12 hours which is crazyy!!! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking to invest in a great mascara
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is decent but not worth the money. I have kilo ultra sculpt mascara that does a better job with volume and it's only $14. The brand is great and the packaging is sleek, it just didn't do anything dramatic for my lashes.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Another one of my favorite mascara sim a huge mascara junkie I love the want on this one it does not clump up my eyelashes hoes on so smooth I have hazel eyes I highly recommend this I have purchased this several times
Sasha M.
Deltona, FL
Pricey but worth it!

Light mascara with great coverage gives amazing length and separation. It's easy to apply the wand is just the right size. I have found a new favorite.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Wasn't a fan of this mascara. There wasn't anything that was unique about it. It was more expensive than the normal drug store brand that I bought.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
This is my ultimate favorite mascara! It is a bit on the pricey side but is well worth the splurge! Your eye lashes will thank you!
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a high end mascara better than this one?
christie p.
Does this hold a curl?
Liz F.
Alto, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mascara with the money? I'm a mascara snob, and it has to be amazing!
Nicole B.
Worth the price? I hear so much about it and want to try it, but its a tad pricey!
Myranda D.
Portland, OR
How does this compare to Diorshow?