BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A 24-hour wear, volumizing and waterproof mascara. Get waterproof, lush lashes in just one swipe. This all-in-one mascara provides volume, length, and definition, and it's formulated with fine, fluid Microfil technology for intensely captivating lash texture. The micro-waxes are blended with a fineness agent to allow for smooth and easy application, creating lightweight volume and length. The oversized patented lash brush features a bristle weave design that coats and texturizes lashes in less strokes creating a striking lash look that lasts all day. The patented asymmetrical applicator allows for the optimal amount of formula to be loaded onto the brush.

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Classic Mascara
  • "This product delivers!! No clumps at all, added intense color, in addition to added length and curl (volume)." in 19 reviews
  • "Amazing mascara!!! Probably the most amazing ever created...in my book at least... And there have been lots and lots of mascaras tried and tested in my book.. Zero complains, well besides the price but then again...since when has perfect been cheap? Very lengthening, crazy volumizing, very glossy, holds a curl forever, does not smudge, does not dry and flake off...beats Dior show, beats voluminous by loreal and every mascara created by lancome ( I just compared this to the other amazing mascaras ......again.....In my book :)" in 8 reviews
  • "I'm mixed (Half Caucasian, Half Asian) and I suffer from the "stick straight and sparse" eyelashes :( I would like to consider myself a mascara expert because of this problem, because a mascara has to in my opinion perform even more with my situation. From Chanel, Dior, MAC, to Maybelline, and Rimmel, you name it and I've probably tried it! So when I discovered this mascara I was extremely happy because: 1) It holds my curl! ( which a majority of mascaras cannot do-even waterproof versions!) 2) It provides the three main components I look for in a mascara: Volume, Length, AND separation 3) and lastly it is what I like to call a true "black" mascara! Overall this is a STAPLE in my make up arsenal and I will keep re buying this product because I love it so much!" in 6 reviews
  • "I bought a travel set of 8-10 mascaras on eBay and out all of those-- this one was my favorite. It builds, lengthens, separates and doesn't leave my lashes clumpy. I have tried A LOT of mascaras (all the way from WnW to Dior) and this is definitely in my top 3. Its worth the try, check out eBay for a travel size first. " in 4 reviews
Sarah G.
houston, tx
This mascara is amazing if you don’t want crazy long or voluminous lashes. I have naturally long and curly lashes so I just need the definition. This is my go to everyday mascara. It’s a little pricy by worth it. It doesn’t build up your lashes but it does separate them and give you that natural wisp.
Caitlynn G.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
This is my daily mascara and I have used Armani mascara for a long time. I love the way it lengthens my lashes but also separates them to create a full look. It's extremely buildable and does not flake. I only gave it 4 stars because I use to use the Eyes to Kill Excess mascara and that was my favorite, but this is a close second since they don't make the Excess anymore.
Allie P.
Seattle , WA
Maybe it's just me, but I bought this mascara because I had seen so many positive reviews, and I think it's absolutely horrible. It adds no volume to my lashes, makes them clump together and barely lengthens them. I've tried tons of high end and drug store mascaras and this one is truly one of the worst I have ever tried. I wouldn't even pay 10 dollars for this, let alone the expensive price tag! It also feels extremely dry on the lashes. The only positive thing I can say about this mascara is the packaging is nice. Once again maybe I'm the only one, but I would never reccomend this to anyone. Benefit roller lash, and urban decay perversion are much better and less expensive.
Tamara J.
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Classic Mascara is one of my all time favorite mascaras!  It glides on super easily and leaves my lashes looking fuller and longer every time!  It also doesn't clump or flake, which is really important to me.  the only down side is that it is kind of pricey and I can get the same effect with Lash Paradise from the drugstore. But, the packaging is super sleek and I love pulling it out of my bag for touch ups!
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my new favorite mascara. I’m sad it’s so pricey. It is really great though. I love lengthening and curling mascaras and this one does both. Lasts all day. Doesn’t flake or smudge. Two coats of this mascara and WOW! My lashes are lifted and separated and they stay like that all day. Super black. This one is just great and so easy to apply. I received a sample of this in the Luxe Sephora play box I just purchased. Although it’s expensive, I may save up for it because it’s so good.
Cecilia A.
I am loving this mascara. I find that it perfectly clings to each lash and pushes them to the sky! They will wilt a little as the day wears on but I find that this is a buildable material that can add a little pick me up and give you the perfect lash.
Katie T.
Tulsa, OK
I do like this mascara. It does a nice job of separating, the wand is a nice size, & it makes my lashes look nice. I just wish it was a bit more volumizing & I don't think it's worth the price. It also ran when I sprayed setting spray after applying which never happens with my other mascaras. I managed to fix it (kind of) but it was super annoying. I got this in a Sephora play luxe box.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is the best mascara I’ve ever used. I purchased it for my wedding and haven’t stopped using it since then. It doesn’t clump or feather off and stays on through anything. I’d definitely purchase it again.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
This definitely needs multiple coats to get the full volume and coverage. I got a sample size of this, and based on the performance and the price, I'll be sticking to my holy grail mascara for now. This does separate and lengthen lashes, and with multiple coats you can get some good volume out if it as well.
Aimee E.
Baldwin, NY
My go to mascara! I have fairly long thick lashes to begin with (thanks to grande lash) and this takes them to the next level! Smooth clump free application, no spider lashes, washes off easily but I did wear it to bed one night and no raccoon eyes in the am! Really love this mascara!!
Blanca C.
Is there a high end mascara better than this one?
Liz F.
ALTO, MI
Is this mascara with the money? I'm a mascara snob, and it has to be amazing!
christie p.
Does this hold a curl?
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
Does this mascara clump?
Nicole B.
Worth the price? I hear so much about it and want to try it, but its a tad pricey!