BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Details:

·         Shimmer finish

·         Soft gold shade

How to:

·         Apply in the corners of the eye and any other area for highlight

·         Use alone from lash to crease for soft shimmer base

• Hello! I am looking for a fool proof easy eyeshadow and this was...7 Answers
  • Is there a way I can try before I buy?4 Answers
  • Can it be used with brushes?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eye Tints are amazing. Luxurious sheer to velvety in color. Primed the eye lid and never creases. Easy finger tip application for the on-the-go gal. Their holiday sets are a great gift for the make-up junkie in your life. Highly recommend! Giorgio Armani EYE TINT Collection
Amanda S.
Rahway, NJ
A few days ago at Ulta, I was walking around and came across the NYX lid lingerie collection and was fascinated with the idea of liquid liner. I bought one for myself and used it the following day and fell in love with it. I decided to look for other brands that had great reviews and came across the Giorgio Armani EYE TINT Collection. The reviews were great and I did not read one bad thing about them! I decided to purchase #10 Senso and #12 Gold Ashes.

Overall, I LOVE them so far! They are such beautiful colors and they mix well together. I have light skin and was looking for a shade that would not be too dark, but also something that could lighten it up a little if I needed to. The #10 senso shade was that perfect dark color, and #12 gold ashes adds a little sparkle and brightness to it. I applied senso all over the lid and then used gold ashes for the inside to mid lid for some sparkle. It looks great!

It was really easy to apply with the applicator. I just put some of the product on the eye and blended it out. Very easy to blend, not messy at all. One of my favorite things about this is since it is a liquid, there is no eyeshadow shavings that fell down on my face that had to be cleaned up. The foundation was still intact.

One of the things I was uneasy about was the price of this product being $39 per eye tint. I think these colors are great and very easy to apply, so I am happy with the purchase. I am not sure how many more I'll buy but would love to if I can afford them!
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've developed an extreme addiction to these eye tints, not the matte ones but I've begun collecting all of the metallic finish ones. They're just so beautiful on the eyes! Whether you leave them rather sheer or build the color up, they're absolutely stunning! The shades "flannel" and "emeraude" are my two faves! Oh wait...the shade called "jade" is my very favorite!!! I almost forgot for a sec. Anyhow, these stay on even when I don't prime my eyes, they last on me until I take them off at night. They're fabulous! There's nothing else out in the marketplace like them that I've ever found. I'm obsessed!!!
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are suuuper convenient!! They blend out incredibly easily with a dab of your finger. I bought 1 and got addicted so now I have 3 total. I have gold ashes, cold copper, and spice smoke. The gold ashes is a little chunkier than the others but once you blend it's a nice shimmer over the eye. Perfect for summer or just a light makeup day. These are very buildable so essentially you can actually do a smokey eye with one color!! Oh, I had to knock off one star for creasing. These creased a lot on me. Use a primer if you have oily eyelids!
Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these for free from Influenster to try and I really wanted to love them. I felt like they were more time consuming than regular eyeshadow and the colors weren't anything all too current. I hoped they would wear well but I felt like they weren't as pigmented as I would have liked and definitely wore fairly sheer. Not my favorite.
Britt S.
Zeeland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful eye tint. The formula itself is very creamy and easy to apply. For me, a lot of creamier eye tints never last long. They fade and end up stuck in my creases. This however, has been amazing. It's long lasting without the smudge. Plus, its very easy to blend!
SANDRA P.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was a product that I loved receiving. The shadows are actually very pigmented and easy to use. The colors are beautiful and last a long time. I received 3 colors on VoxBox from the influenster as a courtesy and loved it, highly recommend it for friends and I love it as an option for discreet looks, quick and easy to make.
Michelle M.
San Rafael, CA
Really loved this - however, I prefer the matte finish versus the sparkly finish. The matte finish is so easy to swipe on and it's your whole look for the day or night. I do find it a little hard to blend with other shadows, but I probably just need more practice. :)
Elle A.
THe pigments are gorgeous and so is the packaging. However, it was difficult for me to blend the colors together - I think some of it has to do with the applicator brush. However, the product is long lasting, really makes your eyes pop regardless of color.
Vanessa K.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Por ser sombra liquida achei a textura muito boa e facil de aplicar. Facil de esfumar e super duravel. Otima tambem para servir de base para outras sombras. O pincel aplicador tem um formato ok. Recebi essas sombras gratuitamente para que pudesse testar e adorei! Comprarei mais cores no futuro.
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
Does this feel tacky on your eyelid after it's applied?
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
Hello! I am looking for a fool proof easy eyeshadow and this was recommended to me by a woman at Neiman Marcus. Any thoughts? I also wanted to see what colors would be recommended for a neutral look for day? I have brown eyes and a light/medium complexion.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you prefer the matte finish or the shimmer finish?
September M.
Pocomoke City, MD
Is there a way I can try before I buy?
Jennifer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard this goes on smooth and has staying power (better than a cream pencil); is this true?