BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Details:

·         Shimmer finish

·         Soft gold shade

How to:

·         Apply in the corners of the eye and any other area for highlight

·         Use alone from lash to crease for soft shimmer base

• Hello! I am looking for a fool proof easy eyeshadow and ...7 Answers
  • Is there a way I can try before I buy?4 Answers
  • Can it be used with brushes?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this eye shadow! It is a combination of ink, powder, and cream! It stays on! The color is just like the bottle! I like that I can use it as an eye liner or eye shadow! " in 19 reviews
  • "I am so excited to try these! Those tones are to die for!!! And it looks like the tubes bring a generous amount. Looks like it's long lasting, so I'm looking forward to these. I'd probably recommend these to my friends since they're perfect for creating a "night out" look." in 10 reviews
  • " This eye tint applies beautifully. You can apply and buff it from lid to crease and smudge some under the eye for an easy but stunning smokey eye that once set doesn't move! AND to top that look for some pizazz, use a shimmer shadow, pigment or glitter on the center of the lid, for a pop of shine or sparkle. This eye tint dries and sets without creasing, its just awesome. Great product!" in 6 reviews
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
I am a huge fan of Giorgio Armani and this product did not disappoint. I have shade number 10. I use it as a highlighter for my eye makeup. It blends flawlessly, and is pigmented. The sparkle is refined, I’d call it more of a grown up sparkle. You get a lot of product in one tube, my only complaint is the price point. I wish I could buy them all!
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I have this in shade 8 Flannel. It is a pale taupe-y mauve-y shade that shifts pink and would translate best on fair skin. I like this for days I’m in a rush as it’s easy to apply and blend with fingers or a synthetic brush. I’d call the finish a satin so it gives a soft complex look when worn alone, though I can layer powders for more depth. It wears pretty well through long or hot days. I get some creasing around the fold of my eye but I can reapply product over product that’s already set without it getting cakey or messy. If you’re always in a rush but want to wear something pretty on the eyes (one SA told me her client applied these at traffic lights in the morning), check these out.
Daisy R.
I received this complimentary and it is a good eyeshadow. It was easy to apply with the want and just blended nicely with a brush. Lasted most of the day except the one with the glitters at the end of the day the glitters were on my cheeks. I would recommend the mattes but not the glitter ones.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I own two dozen of these in various colors. I love them as a stand-alone shadow or as a base for powders. These come in a variety of colors and both shimmer and matte formulations. I love these for travel and days I’m in a rush to get out the door. I hope to see some additions to the matte formulation soon!
Megan S.
Bee Cave, TX
Don't love these. Not a fan of liquid eye tint. Makes my eyelids sticky and heavy. Did receive Giorgio Armani mascara with this, and I did enjoy it quiet a bit.
Gabrielle D.
Los Angeles, CA
First time ever trying a liquid eye tint! Definitely a type of makeup to practice since it applies liquid and dries as regular eyeshadow. I found it a bit tough to blend so kept my lids one tone.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
I've developed an extreme addiction to these eye tints, not the matte ones but I've begun collecting all of the metallic finish ones. They're just so beautiful on the eyes! Whether you leave them rather sheer or build the color up, they're absolutely stunning! The shades "flannel" and "emeraude" are my two faves! Oh wait...the shade called "jade" is my very favorite!!! I almost forgot for a sec. Anyhow, these stay on even when I don't prime my eyes, they last on me until I take them off at night. They're fabulous! There's nothing else out in the marketplace like them that I've ever found. I'm obsessed!!!
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
These are suuuper convenient!! They blend out incredibly easily with a dab of your finger. I bought 1 and got addicted so now I have 3 total. I have gold ashes, cold copper, and spice smoke. The gold ashes is a little chunkier than the others but once you blend it's a nice shimmer over the eye. Perfect for summer or just a light makeup day. These are very buildable so essentially you can actually do a smokey eye with one color!! Oh, I had to knock off one star for creasing. These creased a lot on me. Use a primer if you have oily eyelids!
Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
I got these for free from Influenster to try and I really wanted to love them. I felt like they were more time consuming than regular eyeshadow and the colors weren't anything all too current. I hoped they would wear well but I felt like they weren't as pigmented as I would have liked and definitely wore fairly sheer. Not my favorite.
Britney S.
Kingsley, MI
Wonderful eye tint. The formula itself is very creamy and easy to apply. For me, a lot of creamier eye tints never last long. They fade and end up stuck in my creases. This however, has been amazing. It's long lasting without the smudge. Plus, its very easy to blend!
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
Does this feel tacky on your eyelid after it's applied?
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
Hello! I am looking for a fool proof easy eyeshadow and this was recommended to me by a woman at Neiman Marcus. Any thoughts? I also wanted to see what colors would be recommended for a neutral look for day? I have brown eyes and a light/medium complexion.
Jasmine B.
Do you prefer the matte finish or the shimmer finish?
Dani C.
Queen creek, AZ
Is this more of a primer or actual shadow?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I wasn't lucky enough to get picked for this box but i am jealous of all i saw lol how was this product? Is it sticky or tacky on the eye lid? hows the pigmentation is it worth it?