BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Details:

·         Shimmer finish

·         Soft gold shade

How to:

·         Apply in the corners of the eye and any other area for highlight

·         Use alone from lash to crease for soft shimmer base

• Hello! I am looking for a fool proof easy eyeshadow and this was r...7 Answers
  • Is there a way I can try before I buy?4 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try a new eyetint lately but don't know if thi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Holly K.
Holly K.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Gold Ashes
I purchased the shade Flannel in store at Sephora while on vacation. None of my local Sephora's carry Armani in store and I wouldn't have picked this out without seeing it in person first. This product is truly incredible, unique, and high quality. It lasts incredibly well on my lids while being extremely pigmented. Flannel is this lavender silvery green duo chrome shade that is so special and different. I patted it into my lid with my finger and used a brush to blend the crease. Other brands have liquid eyeshadows but in this case I do believe you are paying a high price for superior quality. Try one of these especially if you can get a discount during the Sephora VIB sale in November. Makeup brands have so many of the same products but this is one that stands out to me as a hidden gem.
Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye shadow tints are a big hit for the Giorgio Armani Brand. They are a very creamy texture and go on like butter. They provide a wash of color and luminescence to your eyes. The ease of how they apply is great that way even the beginner make up enthusiast will feel like a pro when using this shadow. You can use it as your main shadow or if you want to pair with powdered shadows they also work great in providing anything on top of them a long wear BUT i don't recommend these for the sole purpose of priming the eye for powdered shadows. Once you put these on your lids trust me, you won't want to cover them. Depending on the shade you pick i do like these for inner corner and under brow as well for that pop of light and shimmer.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only downside to this product is the price. It's a beautiful liquid to powder foundation and I bought it b/c I was looking for something similar to the Touch in Sol duo but and this is similar to the shadow side but much easier to work with and a more extensive color selection. I find that this is very long wearing even on oily lids (as long as you wear a primer or base if your lids are extremely oily). The glitter eye tints are so well done and aren't tacky at all and the matte blend beautifully. Only thing is you want to work fast because this does dry quickly but not so do one eye at a time otherwise when you get to the second eye it'll already be dry. Definitely gonna buy more in the future!
Lyndsay M.
Lyndsay M.
Herrin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. These tints were everything I expected and more. Shade 24 was a nice nude color great for a nice base. Shade 21 is awesome for your crease color. Shade 12 is good for a nice brow bone highlight or inner corner highlight. This product feels like a liquid lip for your eye. They blend beautifully. I will definitely buy again when I run out. I also got the eccentrico mascara I love how colonizing and long wearing it it. It's awesome that it does not smudge on my upper eyelid. #ArmaniBeauty
Tori V.
Tori V.
Fort worth, Tx
I was so excited to try out these products! I'm a make up artist that's what I do for a living, I've already used these
Eye tints on my clients and the outcome was so beautiful! These products are creamy but dry matte so you don't have to worry about it rubbing off easy. These are very long lasting and super easy to use. I did a smokey eye with these eye tints , it took less than 5 mins! I highly recommend it everybody .. You don't have to be a make up artist to be able to use these products is for everybody! I will continue it purchase over and over again!
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this in #12 and wore it today. Immediately, I bought the full size. I patted it over my entire lid and did a small swipe under my lower mash line. Because the color is neutral, it goes on sheer and shimmery, but I found that it wears all day (I wore mine to an NFL preseason game in the Midwestern humidity and it didn't budge). It almost gives a wet look that I absolutely love and gives an amplified touch to a mostly natural look. I am probably going to get more of the colors as well. Love this product!
Leeah L.
Leeah L.
Stony Brook, NY
Hello fellow makeup users!!! I recently bought this after getting a gift card from Sephora, and I must say, I haven't regretted it yet! I'v been using this for 2 weeks now, and I feel as if it suits me well, as I'm not a heavy eye makeup user. This liquid eyeshadow is subtle yet natural enough that it blends well with my natural makeup look, and has high pigments that achieve a simultaneously elegant and mature look, which makes my baby face look slightly more my age :)
Mika H.
Mika H.
These eye tints are amazing, they don't crease, have great pigmentation, last for a long time, and have a great amount of shades to choose from. I have oily eyelids and tried these out once from borrowing from a friend, I was blown away and so impressed. They are very luxurious. The video tutorial provided from influenster makes it look so easily done (as it is) to use and creates such s beautiful look. I would love to own these myself and try them out!
Michele W.
Michele W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely my favorite liquid eyeshadow. While it doesn't dry down completely so it's not transfer proof, it lasts all day and the color range is sophisticated and subtle without being boring. I have the colors 6 and 9 and they're beautifully pigmented. I find them very comfortable to wear. The pearlized sheen is very lovely and complimentary without being too glitzy. Great for day or evening!!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
These are very pigmented, very creamy products! They apply as a liquid and dry as a powder. They are perfect for a simple one step look just apply right on the lid and buff out and ta da you have the perfect smoky eye in less than 5 min. I love these for my lazy days when I am not in the mood to spend an hour on my makeup. Gold ashes is also a great liquid highlighter you can use on the cheeks!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fontana, CA
Does this feel tacky on your eyelid after it's applied?
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cleveland , Ohio
Hello! I am looking for a fool proof easy eyeshadow and this was recommended to me by a woman at Neiman Marcus. Any thoughts? I also wanted to see what colors would be recommended for a neutral look for day? I have brown eyes and a light/medium complexion.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you prefer the matte finish or the shimmer finish?
September M.
September M.
Pocomoke City, MD
Is there a way I can try before I buy?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard this goes on smooth and has staying power (better than a cream pencil); is this true?