Giorgio Armani EYE TINT Collection

Details:

·         Shimmer finish

·         Soft gold shade

How to:

·         Apply in the corners of the eye and any other area for highlight

·         Use alone from lash to crease for soft shimmer base

Doo you recommend this product? I asked because it’s not cheap and I want to give it a try
What about this?
I really want to try this, but I also don't want to spend so much money per tint. I love the colors 9 and 23. Any dupes that aren't quite so expensive?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani EYE TINT Collection!
Product Highlights
I love this eye shadow! It is a combination of ink, powder, and cream! It stays on! The color is just like the bottle! I like that I can use it as an eye liner or eye shadow! in reviews
...for!!! And it looks like the tubes bring a generous amount. Looks like it's long lasting, so I'm looking forward to these. I'd probably recommend these to my friends since they're perfect for creating a "night out" look.in reviews
...AND to top that look for some pizazz, use a shimmer shadow, pigment or glitter on the center of the lid, for a pop of shine or sparkle. This eye tint dries and sets without creasing, its just awesome. Great product!in reviews
Jessica  P.
Giorgio Armani EYE TINT Collection uploaded by Jessica  P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’m older and wiser so listen up. Kidding! This stuff is my everyday brow bone and inner eye product. As we age, powder shadows tend fall in to our crevices…yeah I just used that word. Love me anyway. This formula does not exaggerate lines or wrinkles. Sits nicely above any skin ‘flaws’. (AS IF!). It stays all day and one tube of this lasts quite some time. Giorgio Armani EYE TINT Collection
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Giorgio Armani is a genius. I have to say it is one of the best brands that I have tried and the eye tint is on point.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
maria N.
Moreno Valley, CA
Have not tried it but i would love too do so. It seems like a awesome parfume i cant ro try it.
Traci N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this creamy shadows!! They are great when you're in a hurry and just want a quick pop of color or when you have more time and can blend them with other favorites. I have several of these but keep getting more colors. They are worth every penny!! Long lasting and no creasing!
Michele W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is definitely my favorite liquid eyeshadow. While it doesn't dry down completely so it's not transfer proof, it lasts all day and the color range is sophisticated and subtle without being boring. I have the colors 6 and 9 and they're beautifully pigmented. I find them very comfortable to wear. The pearlized sheen is very lovely and complimentary without being too glitzy. Great for day or evening!!
darian G.
Firebaugh, CA
These are perfect not only alone but also work as great base colors for other eyeshadows. They don’t budge or crease and they have a great color selection
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
These eyeshadows are the best liquid eyeshadows with creamy texture and high photogenic. The shimmering just intensely dramatize your eyes. Although it’s a little expensive for just 1 color, but it’s worth it, plus you can only wear it at night because it’s very shimmery.
Benazir N.
Giorgio Armani EYE TINT Collection uploaded by Benazir N.
I am absolutely in love with this shadow! The color is beautiful and pigmented with the sparkles and glides onto the skin. It even helps with the eyeliner going on smooth and beautiful. It lasts all day and I have had no problem with it lasting.
Alexis H.
These products are amazing! I currently only own one color & I'm obsessed with it! Watching tutorials based on this product makes me want to go out & buy more.
Courtney G.
Lexington, MA
The easiest, most beautiful one and done shadow. Definitely worth the price tag, also (in my opinion). The packaging is beautiful, and the colors in the range are wearable and versatile as well, so they’re a good investment. I usually don’t go for liquid shadows, but these are just TOO EASY to create a stunning eye look. Throw some bronzer in the crease and then this eye tint on the lid- these blend SEAMLESSLY. No bunching, no dragging. They give you just enough time to comfortably blend out the product before it dries down, so it’s not patchy like other liquid shadows I’ve tried. If you want a deeper look you can just throw a deeper shade in the outer V, and there’s your night time look! It looks like you’ve spent way more time on your eye look than you actually did! I highly recommend this product, I don’t think anyone would be disappointed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ketevan M.