BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A long-lasting, tinted formula with the comfort and smoothness of a cream for intense, vibrant eye looks. This innovative formula transforms from liquid to solid, instantly adhering to the eyelid while providing 16 hours of smudge- and crease-proof wear. Formulated with a hold booster, a creamy polymer with glycerine that allows pure color pigments to blend together seamlessly and stay on lids, this tint is infused with a color vibrancy booster, which is enriched with natural pigments and pearls. This unique complex works together to evenly disperse high-density color. This eye tint features dynamic runway-inspired shades that can be used as an eye shadow or eyeliner, or layer them together for natural to glamorous looks. This innovative formula debuted at the Giorgio Armani Womenswear Spring/Summer 2015 show. see more...

• Is this a brick color or more of a burgundy?1 Answers
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I love this product! It goes on very smoothly and is easily blendable. You can use one color alone and it looks amazing. I have Spice Smoke but I do want a darker color and I think I'll go for Leather Smoke next. I recommend trying this. It's pricey so if you want to try it out, pick your go-to color to own, you wont' be disappointed!
jo w.
katy, TX
This is gorgeous. I bought the shade Spice Smoke, which is a reddish brown shade. You can sheer it out - or build it up to a darker shade. I have used it many times alone as just a one-shadow look.. I have also used it underneath other shadows.. and it works well either way. It is a little pricey, but I am enjoying it.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this a brick color or more of a burgundy?