BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A long-lasting, tinted formula with the comfort and smoothness of a cream for intense, vibrant eye looks. This innovative formula transforms from liquid to solid, instantly adhering to the eyelid while providing 16 hours of smudge- and crease-proof wear. Formulated with a hold booster, a creamy polymer with glycerine that allows pure color pigments to blend together seamlessly and stay on lids, this tint is infused with a color vibrancy booster, which is enriched with natural pigments and pearls. This unique complex works together to evenly disperse high-density color. This eye tint features dynamic runway-inspired shades that can be used as an eye shadow or eyeliner, or layer them together for natural to glamorous looks. This innovative formula debuted at the Giorgio Armani Womenswear Spring/Summer 2015 show. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the set influenster sent me for testing and reviewing! I really didn't think I was going to like these as much as I do, I'd never used liquid shadow up until this point. They're creamy, so freakin pigmented and blend beautifully. The gold ashes won me over permanently. Now, I'm wanting more of the collection... The emerald green is calling my name! " in 3 reviews
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is a wet base creaseless liquid eye shadow that goes on smooth and provides a wonderful long lasting base all day and night. It provides the smoothness and beauty of a cream shadow. I love the shade too - as it goes with almost anything. Colors are true to bottle.
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I love the Armani eye tints but this one (gold ashes) had kind of a chunky texture. I also have spice smoke and cold copper which glide on like butter!! So these crease on me a little but still doesn't stop me from wearing. They are so convenient!! You can blend out super easily with your finger and they are buildable! Recommended!
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
I bought this on a whim when they first came out, assuming they would be amazing since they are such a high end brand. While after using it for some time now I can say that it's not lived up to my initial expectations, it also isn't that bad. "Gold ashes" is a really pretty light champagne gold with sparkles, these apply nicely and dry down quickly and make for a nice metallic look on the lid. I do have an issue with the lasting power, no matter the primer or base, or no base I apply beforehand I always end up with only rogue sparkles left here and there at the end of the day. Beautiful at first, and then total disappointment later on. Will not repurchase.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I received this in sample size and it is a very pretty champagne color. It is an easy way to apply eyeshadow just swipe on and your done. It's a bit sheer for my liking but I applied several layers. Does transfer a bit if you touch or rub your eyes, so don't! I will most likely purchase this but maybe in another color.
Mira H.
I attended an Indian wedding over the weekend, and i used this amazing shade to make an entrance. It's super easy to apply, and you don't have to worry about it smearing all over the place like other equivalents. I'm pretty sure I need every color! I probably wouldn't have tried this had Influenster not sent these to me to try. I'm so thankful they did because I'm officially hooked!!!😍
Tori V.
I can't get over how beautiful and pigmented this is!! I am obsessed .. You can use it as eye tint, highlight in inner corner ,cheek highlight, or middle of lips for a pop of color and it looks so beautiful either way you use it!
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
OMG I love this stuff I use it all the time!
😍😍😍 it is so durable and it lasts all day it's so easy to apply it like my sidekick👯
It's not that pricey for me due to the fact that I have a weekly budget on the products I like☺️
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in loveeeeee! It has the most beautiful color and texture. I was a bit hesitant at first due to the price but I have found it is worth every penny. Totally recommend for the beautiful color and wear time.
Rachael M.
This is a great product for an eye tint it gives perfect pigmentation and also gives a good gold to it too which isn't too over powering but also gives you a great makeup look
Crystal B.
How long lasting is this?
Ale S.
Are these really pigmented?