Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro uploaded by Abi J.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A waterproof, multipurpose brow shaper, eyeliner, eye shadow, and root touch-up in one. Created backstage and modeled on the runway, Eye & Brow Maestro is perfect for creating stunning, runway-ready eyes. Its elastic flex polymers and gliding gels allow for easy and smooth application. Apply this formula on more than just your eyes; the creamy formula with all day waterproof hold lasts for up to 20 hours, and it can be used to contour the face, touch up grey roots, and it can even be worn as a daring lip color. Born backstage as a collaboration between a makeup artist and hair dresser, Eye & Brow Maestro is a multiuse product for brow shaping, eye shadow, eye lining, and root touch-up. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Love this product!!!! For me it creates such a natural brow look and really enhances what you have. Love that it also doubles as an eyeliner too!!! One package lasts forever so good value for your money too!!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Another essential for my Brow Grooming Personal Kit. Is waterproof and the color is perfect for me . I loves all giorgio armani products and this doesn't disappoint me. Highly recommend to all who wants perfect Brow. I buy again and again. ❤️❤️❤️
Noelle K.
This is a fairly good product. It's very creamy and easy to apply. I'm not sure if it's worth it for the price, I'd rather just stick with my Milani brow pomade and save the money. The product works very well but I don't think it's worth it for the price.
Kylie O.
Mansfield,Ohio
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro 2 Wenge Wood 0.17 oz more...
I saw them at my local so forth and I just knew that I had to get my hands on it! I use this every day! It lasts alll day long! There is no need for improvement ! It is perfect! 10/10 would recommend!!
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro 6 Copal 0.17 oz more...
I own number 11 (ash blond) and it is PERFECT. This product is something I can't live without. I wouldn't compare it to Anastasia at all. Armani doesn't dry out, it doesn't clump, it doesn't look unnatural. It's honestly perfect. Plus it can be used for so many other things!! I highly recommend this product!!
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
This product does not budge! I'm obsessed with it, a little goes an extremely long way. I have light brown eyes and it makes them pop! Oh and it really is waterproof. I have two shades because on some days I want warmer brows and some days I want cooler. I highly recommend this product!
joni g.
Adams County, OH
love the Giorgio eye and brow maestro a Lil expensive but so worth it !!!!!
Jennifer Y.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro 2 Wenge Wood 0.17 oz more...
My holy grail brow product for life! Long wearing, perfect shade, and 1 pot lasts forever! Love it - highly recommend all shades
Jaid S.
Is this better than the Anastasia one