Giorgio Armani Essenza 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Gigi M.Giorgio Armani Essenza 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Maggie C.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #24 in Cologne

The essence of a classic. Acqua Di Gio Essenza, a more intense and sensual interpretation of Acqua Di Gio. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: cascalone, with fresh and powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual fragrance. Notes: Cascalone, Paradisone. Style: Intense. Sensual. Fresh. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Eric M.
Ceres, CA
To be real this is one of my favorite colognes because the aroma is seductive yet fresh. This cologne is oil based and stays on your skin to keep you smelling amazing. I personally own the 6 oz bottle of this fragrance and guys I'm telling you ladies love it! You can't go wrong with the Giorgio Armani line of fragrance they are all amazing but this specific one is mine and many others favorite smell.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
This has been one of my all time favorite perfumes ever since it came out a few years ago. It is one of those fragrances that doesn't walk into the room before you do or linger behind. It catches just the right amount of attention and stays fresh all day long. I have actually gone through multiple bottles over the years which is a rare thing for me.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
This product is okay. The only thing i think is that it is over priced and sometimes after awhile, the smell can get mad and it's just not worth the money that you have to pay for it. Probably wouldn't recommend
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
One of my favorite colognes. This is a nice company and lives up to its hype with this product. Very satisfied! Price is a little steep but is definitely worth it in my opinion. A repeat buy for me!!!
Victoria M.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this cologne! I get it for my bf every year because he loves it as well! I also have a bottle for me because we are in a long distance relationship since he is in the military, so i will sometimes spray it on a big hoodie or tee-shirt before i go to sleep
sandra w.
Erie, PA
This cologne is by far the best scent ever! I bought it for my fiance and i just love it, and he gets compliments all the time. Scent is what someone notices when they walk past you and let me tell you, if a man walks past you wearing this, you will notice!
Sucely R.
Tampa, FL
Este olor cuando mi esposo se lo pone me encanta estar serca de el por que el olor es tan fresco y rico que es buena si la quieres dar de regalo o mejor a un si se la das a tu chico
Ashley W.
One fo the best colognes out there, period. Whether wearing it for a day at the office or a night on the town, the scent is very easy to like . Got this as a gift the first time, and would gladly give or receive it again any time!
Ashleydawn W.
One of my favorite scents my hubby wears! love love love Armani and the many different lines of cologne they sell for men and women. I love that the fragrance lasts all day unlike some other colognes that fade throughout the day.
Sugey n.
This smells amazing, very strong, clean, and a must must buy for anyone or your self, a lot of beauty stores will give you a sample before buying. I totally recommend this spray.
Christina  R.
San Clemente, CA
Where is the best (cheapest) place to buy this?
Nicole M.
I bought this for my husband and it smells amazing! It's worth the money and a good gift at Christmas!
Michael M.
Love this
Sierra M.
Comanche , OK
Worth the price?
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
Is it a strong scent or lighter?