Giorgio Armani Essenza 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Maggie C.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #34 in Fragrance for Him

The essence of a classic. Acqua Di Gio Essenza, a more intense and sensual interpretation of Acqua Di Gio. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: cascalone, with fresh and powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual fragrance. Notes: Cascalone, Paradisone. Style: Intense. Sensual. Fresh. see more...

Sugey n.
This smells amazing, very strong, clean, and a must must buy for anyone or your self, a lot of beauty stores will give you a sample before buying. I totally recommend this spray.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
This product is okay. The only thing i think is that it is over priced and sometimes after awhile, the smell can get mad and it's just not worth the money that you have to pay for it. Probably wouldn't recommend
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
One of my favorite colognes. This is a nice company and lives up to its hype with this product. Very satisfied! Price is a little steep but is definitely worth it in my opinion. A repeat buy for me!!!
Breontonee C.
Manchester, GA
This smells amazing on my husband! It isnt too strong its very light but manly. I didnt think I would like it at first but it really grows on you.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
I love when my fiancé wears this cologne. It has been my absolute favorite for years, smells very refreshing and always a nice go to.
Kimberly M.
Smells delish very clean scent smells good highly recommended......its a must sample try at least! Then the big buy(:
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love love this product a friend of mine highly recommended this to me now this is my go to
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I love this product! Nothing like walking by a guy who has this one 😍 smells intoxicatingly fantastic.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Great quality product for guys. Smell is great and clean. Love it. I highly recommend it to all ages.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Great smelling cologne. Bought for my husband and he gets asked where he got it from.
Christina  R.
San Clemente, CA
Where is the best (cheapest) place to buy this?
Nicole M.
I bought this for my husband and it smells amazing! It's worth the money and a good gift at Christmas!
Michael M.
Love this
Sierra M.
Comanche, OK
Worth the price?
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
Is it a strong scent or lighter?