Giorgio Armani Essenza 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Maggie C.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI #26 in Fragrance for Him

The essence of a classic. Acqua Di Gio Essenza, a more intense and sensual interpretation of Acqua Di Gio. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: cascalone, with fresh and powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual fragrance. Notes: Cascalone, Paradisone. Style: Intense. Sensual. Fresh. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Myranda L.
Myranda L.
Call me weird but I'm not to fond of this cologne. I don't know why, maybe because it's so popular and I smell it all the time.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend on Valentine's Day. He loves it! It smells great! He would definitely buy it again.
April E.
April E.
Master Groomer Expert
One of my go to for my husband. Great scent, long lasting, isn't too strong. Always in our vanity for him to use.
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Master Groomer Expert
This Giorgio armani deserves a 30 star the smell is amazing love it this perfume love it love it
Caleb C.
Caleb C.
Great smell and a little bit lasts all day! And my girlfriend loves it, so of course I love it!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Love love love this cologne it's definitely a head turner for sure ! Very long lasting
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Smells great super long lasting it comes on good size containers that'll last awhile.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
My husband loves this scent. He sprays it twice and it lasts him literally all day!
Amber W.
Amber W.
This sounds amazing for a Christmas present! Especially for a man in your life!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Master Groomer Expert
I received a sample of this and gave it to my husband to try
It smells nice
Christina  R.
Christina R.
San Clemente, CA
Where is the best (cheapest) place to buy this?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I bought this for my husband and it smells amazing! It's worth the money and a good gift at Christmas!
Michael M.
Worth the price?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
Is it a strong scent or lighter?