BY GIORGIO ARMANI

The essence of a classic. Acqua Di Gio Essenza, a more intense and sensual interpretation of Acqua Di Gio. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: cascalone, with fresh and powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual fragrance. Notes: Cascalone, Paradisone. Style: Intense. Sensual. Fresh. see more...

• Depends on the size and where you get them at. I found so...4 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?10 Answers
  • What season is this scent best for? 14 Answers
Giorgio Armani Essenza 1.3 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "this smells great and has an unique smell, i wish they had this for women because i would definitely buy this" in 2 reviews
  • "Armani is lovely, I would definitely get this for my man and hug him every five minutes. " in 2 reviews
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This is my favorite cologne. I get it for my boyfriend, but I think it’s scent is so pleasant that I have got it for myself before! It’s refreshing smell is very long lasting, and one spray will take you a long way. I just wish it didn’t cost so much!
Samantha K.
My second favorite scent! This one is my spring/summer go-to. It’s such a clean smell and great for hot weather! I use the rollerball and keep it in my purse. It lasts all day but if I get in the water I like to reapply. Great price too
Destiny S.
5 Stars, definitely 5 stars! This cologne is something you can wear to an outing or fancy event, combination of musty and fruity but a clean, classic, traceable scent. Whenever I wear it I always get told I smell amazing and the bottle is nice, the lid doesn't pop off when traveling and since it's clear you always know how much is left. Definitely worth the cost, highly recommend!
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I think this smells delicious. In my opinion, this fragrance should be considered co-ed. I think it's lovely on a woman or a man, and isn't too obnoxious. I don't like most perfumes or fragrances, but this one is a rare exception. It's clean smelling but also unique.
Angela H.
Baldwin, MI
Oh goodness this is the significant others favorite brand of cologne because he knows "it drives the lady's crazy". And that might be true because I do scoot a little closer on the couch and do the sniff, sniff, mmmm yummy, everytime he puts this on.
Mario L.
Plant City
Hands down the best cologne I had ever had! It is not overpowering and will only require two spritz to last all day. My wife absolutely loves it and I get compliments all day while wearing it. Really happy with this purchase
Dara P.
Katy, TX
My husbands (and mine) favorite cologne. It's a light fresh scent, not to earthy, or woods. Very fresh. It lasts all day and is reasonable priced.
I always buy at ulta. They usually have coupons, or free products you get with a cologne purchase and you earn points which is money to use on the next purchase.
Kelly D.
Virginia Bch, VA
My boyfriend uses this and I love love it! It's so attractive when men smells good. Every time he's around me he wears this colone now because it smells AMAZING. Guys know it's a turn on to smell good, aNd TRUST ME, this smell will turn on any girl! Omg. It's amazing. I can't say it enough.
Rosaly N.
I like it when a man dresses well, but more than that it smells rich and use a good fragrance as this is my favorite for men. Giorgio Armani is wonderful and lasts much your application. I recommend it to all the girls who want to make a good gift to her boyfriend on a special day.
William S.
Independence, MO
Equal parts fresh scent and flowers. This was my alternative to cool water and it was equally as good albeit Aqua Di Gio is a little more sweet smelling. I used to love getting samples of this because it just smelled fantastic. Those where some great samples!
Jordan M.
Does this smell okay? is it good to give my brother as a gift?
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Where can I buy this the cheapest?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like the product?
Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
Where is the best place to purchase this?? Online?
Ivon M.
What does it smell like?

Sephora