BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A men's fragrance holding a natural, sparkling blend of Japanese yuzu, sage and cardamom that harmonize with sage notes, precious woods and warm musk for an eau de toilette that is undeniably alluring.

Allison  C.
Troy, NY
Giorgio Armani makes some of the most elegant fragrance son the market and this scent is probably my favorite by this brand. The packaging is sleek and sexy and the scent is unforgettable. i can always recognize this scent on any man in the room
Anistashia J.
Dundalk, MD
One of my all time fav scents for men, got this a while back for my bf and he loved it, if I'm not mistaken I had to buy another bottle because of how much he uses it and the scent is long lasting and worth the money.
Gladys R.
One of my favorite scents for men, it's not strong at all. Very masculine smell, I don't get tired of the smell and doesn't give me a headache. It's so worth paying the price for it, I will continue buying this product for my husband. Always a good gift for him.
Shawn M.
I bought this for an old boyfriend about 17 years ago when I was in high school. That makes me feel old :) It has stood the test of time for me. I still love it. It is fresh and sophisticated without being too sharp, stuffy, or astringent smelling. It mixes with the male chemistry well and makes the wearer more attractive..lol, j/k. Though I do think if you like the guy wearing it, he seems even hotter. This is a cologne for a trendsetter, who's confident, and likes to be different. It kinda reminds me of when Calvin Klein came out with CK One and CK Be. Those scents were marketed to a certain kind of person. I think that same type of person would where this.
Luke S.
Chandler, AZ
This is the only cologne I believe I will purchase for the rest of my life! It's sublte, yet sensual. I truly believe that colognes draw or repel people. This one definitely does the former! Well worth the money. If you like sensual, subtle smells that are warm and pleasing to the nose, then purchase this!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Wow, wow, I forgot about this cologne until now and I think I need to go out and buy it. This is hands down one of the best colognes ever made. Such a clean, classy scent, expensive but worth every single penny!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This cologne is legendary. I actually came on here to write about the women's one but saw this! I buy this for my boy friend, who is a weirdo with smells. He is just as obsessed as I am. It's a smell unlike any other cologne, clean, I call it a sex smell! Lol. Highly highly recommend!
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
I recently purchased this as a gift for a friend. He absolutely loved it and said he gets compliments all the time. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but after smelling it at Macy's it was a no brainier I had to buy it.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
A great fragrance for my husband to wear for any occasion, work, play, or any business meetings that he may have during the day or night. He does not have to worry about his cologne not lasting all day with a very mild fragrance!
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
My partner usually wears Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Cologne For Men. It has spicy clean smell that bodes well for summer and fall. A classic subtle men's fragrance that lasts the whole day.

Amazon