BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Design House: Giorgio Armani Year Introduced: 1998 Fragrance Notes: Spices, Vetiver And Low Undertones Of Aromatic Woods And Musk. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I like the scent and I love Giorgio Armani but even though I love the scent it tends to give me a headache. I wish I could wear more but there is an ingredient that doesn't agree with me.
Danyal C.
Magna, UT
This is what a guy should smell like when he wants to impress...plastic women. Think hey I smell like I own a Porsche (but I actually spent my MCdonalds paycheck on this)
Brittany S.
Hohenwald, TN
This smells so good on my man! I love the strength you smell in this fragrance! I will continue to purchase from this brand and highly recommend it to others.
Diana Z.
Monterey, CA
Love this scent very musky, sweet sensual and mysterious. Smells like a million bucks. Great scent my boyfriend loved it a lot.
lindsay s.
Carrollton, TX
YUMMY! my husband loves this cologne. it smells so good. when he wears it I can't take my hands off of him.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Esta fragancia esta riquisima ,i esposo no la cambia por nada es deliciosa, el la recomienda un monton.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
...absolutely amazing fragrance..... Hard to find but well worth it! Love love love this! worth it!!!
Leticia V.
My fiance didn't really like this one. He states that it was a bit strong to his liking.
Janelle W.
Bainbridge , PA
Absolutely amazing fragrance. Hard to find but well worth it! Love love love this!
Maria F.
W Sacramento, CA
Best out there , love the small it is a soft but amazing smell I low it on men